Not open for further replies.

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
rw9 mac3

same thing like last week
cofagrigus & gatr couldn't get minior to work

Last edited:
I'm already the forerunner of Gatr so I'll give my own thoughts on it before I do anything.

And my opinion is holy fuck this thing is a nuke. I used Swords Dance and even resists weren't always safe. If you got it to +2, it was a matter of deciding what you could sack to revenge it. If you pulled out a DD set you had better have some wall that could stomach multiple hits because Gatr is still bulky as a water type. And a +1 waterfall bangs up almost all of the offensive meta. And if that doesn't work, it has both Ice Punch (so bye amoonguss) and Crunch (adios Slowking) so you can hammer the bulkier switch ins to it.

Downside is it's speed. Sheer force gives it power directly comparable to Gyarados, being stronger in all honesty, but it doesn't like running less speed which cuts its attack.

Really, the thing is a beast, but it would appreciate webs or hazard stack to preform optimally.

explodingdaisies

What's the point of talking if nobody ever listens
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
For minior, unfortunately, there really is no reason to use it over say m-aero. It's opportunity cost is extremely high and needs a TREMENDOUS about of support to work. It's weak to the most common priority(BP aqua jet) which makes it easily revenge killed. You pretty much need to run it with magneton to trap sciz. Having those 2 on a team basically gives you zero defensive capabilities. Or you need to run it with a scizor lure which leaves that mon with a suboptimal set. Also, it has 60 base speed when it comes in so you need to bring it in against something that won't be able to do anything to it so you can set up shell smash. The 2 saving graces for it really is it's ability, (immune to status) and its STABs(excellent rock/flying STABs in stone edge and 110BP acrobatics after white herb proc, while having EQ to get perfect coverage).

For cofagrigus, in trick room it's still amazing. With z ghost at +2 it OHKOs standard clef
+2 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Never-Ending Nightmare (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 418-493 (106 - 125.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The only thing with full trick room teams they're weak to bisharp and hydreigon. Pretty much dark types in general. I run it with HP fighting to take care of bisharp which can't OHKO it with sucker punch but can dent it heavily. With its bulk(145 base def and 105 base SpD) and ability mummy it can stomach a hit from many attackers and any contact move will remove your opponents ability. This helps tremendously with with scizor, m-aero, and m-sharpedo(although crunch will OHKO).
This was the team I used
BowDownToYourKing (Slowking) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Trick Room
- Fire Blast

Hulk Smash (Conkeldurr) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Mach Punch

Iraq Lobster (Crawdaunt) @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet

Staple (Uxie) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 196 Def / 64 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Memento
- Magic Coat
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock

BoogedyBoogedyBoo (Cofagrigus) @ Ghostium Z
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Senator Snips (Scizor) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 132 SpD / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Edit: i adjusted the EV's on slowking. 220 SpA and 40 def. with 40 def and max hp slowking can live a sucker punch from jolly LO bisharp from full

Last edited:
Minior @ White Herb

Ability: Shields Down

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe

Adamant Nature

- Acrobatics

- Earthquake

- Stone Edge

- Shell Smash

A decent set which needs A LOT of support. I needed like 4 mons to help it. Magneton is a must for scizor, and I chose garde over Chandelure or any other mon for memento.

Gliscor is probably the best common mon it sets up against and it has the coverage to beat the offensive mons in the current meta. It's not always set-up-to-win though as bulky mons manage to take a hit. Unaware is also a big pain. Works like a peach vs offensive teams and a slightly weakened balance team

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-560261941

Agreeing that Minior needs so much help to make work that it's almost not worthwhile. The conditions you need to hit to get it to set up and sweep don't always come and then it's sadface.

Feraligatr is winning me over though. Tried a Banded set for giggles and it doesn't feel better than using, say, CB Crawdaunt. Might try Scarf, though DD or SD are probably its best sets.

Mac3

Agreeing that Minior needs so much help to make work that it's almost not worthwhile. The conditions you need to hit to get it to set up and sweep don't always come and then it's sadface.

Feraligatr is winning me over though. Tried a Banded set for giggles and it doesn't feel better than using, say, CB Crawdaunt. Might try Scarf, though DD or SD are probably its best sets.
Btw you have to use what it says in Gatr's set. AKA LO Sheer Force.

Amane Misa

Bring Them Home Now!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Shell Smash Minior
Minior is an interesting Pokémon. It has an average bulk, ok typing, an amazing ability that keeps it safe from status and two pretty strong STABs.
Its core form has an amazing base 120 speed, which lets Minior run an attack boosting nature and outspeed the entire unboosted metagame and viable Choice Scarf users.

These traits make Minior a phenomenal Shell Smash user.

However, as a Pokémon, it is pretty much one-dimensional and mostly outclassed by Mega Aerodactyl, who is naturally faster and stronger and doesn't need a Shell Smash boost to actually damage the opponent's team. Another down to Minior is that it needs a lot of team support. If your opponent has a Scizor, one of the most common Pokémon nowadays, don't even think about sweeping. Even if you get to Shell Smash, Scizor can switch in on every one attack from full health except for HP Fire and scare it out; As I wrote above - if Minior isn't boosted, it's almost completely useless.

The only item I see viable on it is White Herb, which is (correct me if I am wrong) the only item that guaranteed that Minior's Acrobatics' base power is doubled after the Shell Smash.

I started building from the core Minior + Mega Aerodactyl. Minior can Shell Smash up mid-game and weaken Mega Aerodactyl's checks so it could sweep. The team was naturally weak to Scizor so I added an old friend, Eject Button Chesnaught and coupled it with Magneton. Added Clefable because it's broken it appreciates the removal of Scizor and lastly added Swampert because I needed Stealth Rocks and it has nice defensive synergy with Chesnaught.

Minior did get its set-up opportunities but as expected, it had a hard time sweeping, but it did make it easier for Mega Aerodactyl to clean late game.

TL;DR: Minior is an okay Pokémon but don't expect it to work good anywhere but the low ladder.

Minior @ White Herb
Shiny: Yes
Adamant / Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge
- Explosion / Hidden Power [Fire]

+2 0 SpA Minior-Down Hidden Power Fire vs. 248 HP / 136 SpD Scizor: 356-420 (103.7 - 122.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Minior-Down Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 124+ Def Scizor: 264-312 (76.9 - 90.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+2 252+ Atk Minior-Down Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 80+ Def Hippowdon: 241-285 (57.3 - 67.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+2 252+ Atk Minior-Down Explosion vs. 252 HP / 80+ Def Hippowdon: 366-431 (87.1 - 102.6%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO

+2 252+ Atk Minior-Down Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 288-340 (73 - 86.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Minior-Down Explosion vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 436-514 (110.6 - 130.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Minior @ White Herb
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge
- Explosion

Magneton @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Knock Off

Chesnaught @ Eject Button
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Leech Seed
- Drain Punch

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack
- Aqua Tail

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Roar

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-558788160
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-558790863
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-558795893
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-558800031

Offensive Trick Room Cofagrigus
Cofagrigus is an excellent Trick Room abuser. It has a great mono Ghost typing, incredible physical bulk which lets it set up a Trick Room and sometimes a Nasty Plot against physical attackers, an average special attack which can be further boosted by one of the best boosting moves in the game; Nasty Plot and a decent STAB in Shadow Ball.

However, its average special attack and bad speed really hold it back. It needs to have Trick Room up and at least one Nasty Plot boost in order to damage the opponent's team and is almost permanently walled by blobs such as Blissey and Porygon2. Adding to it, its meh special bulk make it really hard to set-up both Trick Room and Nasty Plot on special attackers and it takes up a Z-move slot which sucks.

I will be honest with you, I just threw it on my brainless trick room skeleton as the special abuser / subsidiary trick room setter and well, when it got a Nasty Plot boost and Trick Room was up, it did a pretty good job in cleaning late game.

TL;DR: Cofagrigus is a fun Pokémon that works and you should use it more.

Cofagrigus @ Ghostium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting] / Will-O-Wisp

+6 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Hidden Power Fighting vs. 252 HP / 136+ SpD Eviolite Porygon2: 254-300 (67.9 - 80.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+6 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Hidden Power Fighting vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey: 356-420 (49.8 - 58.8%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+2 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 210-247 (53.2 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Never-Ending Nightmare (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 84+ SpD Clefable: 418-493 (106 - 125.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 198-234 (54.3 - 64.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after hail damage and Black Sludge recovery
+2 252+ SpA Cofagrigus Never-Ending Nightmare (160 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 394-465 (108.2 - 127.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Bronzong @ Focus Sash
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Cofagrigus @ Ghostium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance

Cresselia @ Mind Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Lunar Dance
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Cobalion @ Shuca Berry / Air Baloon / Fightinium Z
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Rock Polish

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-558877246

Life Orb + Sheer Force Feraligatr
Feraligatr is an incredible Pokémon. Its average base attack and great ability, Sheer Force, make it able to hit incredibly hard even without a boost and it has a nice mono water typing and is bulky enough to get a boost . Not only that, it has amazing coverage which lets it hit almost the entire metagame.

However, each set has its down:
Dragon Dance - even after one Dragon Dance it isn't so fast and doesn't hit hard enough to OHKO most of the main physical walls in the tier.
Swords Dance - after one Swords Dance, Feraligatr is able to destroy slower teams but against faster teams - pretty much everything that resist Aqua Jet can revenge kill it.
Agility - after one Agility, Feraligatr is able to do a lot of damage to faster teams if not destroy but it does almost nothing against slower and more defensive teams.

I think that Dragon Dance is superior to both Swords Dance and Agility because it's some kind of balance between both but each team and its own needs - every set is indeed viable.

I used Dragon Dance Feraligatr in the first game of r2 of the UU No Team Preview tournament vs. Amaroq and it did a good job breaking Amaroq's slower team. I had the team ready and I have no idea what was my teambuilding process like so yeh.

TL;DR: Feraligatr is a really strong Pokémon and should definitely be used more.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
EVs: 220 Atk / 36 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Substitute / Aqua Jet / Ice Punch

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Agility
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 208-247 (76.7 - 91.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 185-218 (46.9 - 55.3%) -- 15.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 248 HP / 124+ Def Scizor: 169-200 (49.2 - 58.3%) -- 63.7% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Crunch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Jellicent: 377-445 (93.5 - 110.4%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Sheer Force Feraligatr Waterfall vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Unaware Quagsire: 168-199 (42.6 - 50.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 240 HP / 216 SpD / 52 Spe
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Defog

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Keldeo @ Normalium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hyper Beam

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Scizor @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 232 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-558908262
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-558913613

jesus, this legit took me over an hour and a half... well... hope someone found it helpful...

Last edited:

Mac3

I will post my thoughts on only Feraligatr as that was the pokemon I used most so can't really say anything about Cofagrigus.

Feraligatr really impressed me as I thought it wouldn't be that good but it just kills the opposing team when some of the checks to Gatr are weakened. I used Feraligatr in a hazard stack + dual weather team to chip away at the opposing team and when I believe Feraligatr can sweep I put up Aurora Veil and let it DD up and proceed to kill everything. I feel that Feraligatr works best in hazard stack as hazards will weaken its checks which are already scarce and proceed to get ohkoed by Gatr. I also feel it is a bit hard to set-up without Aurora Veil as it is to frail so it gets heavily weakened and priority will then kill it.

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Whirlwind

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast

Chesnaught @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Spiky Shield
- Leech Seed
- Spikes
- Drain Punch

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Haze
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes

Bisharp @ Assault Vest
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Atk / 24 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Low Kick

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Dragon Dance
- Ice Punch
- Crunch

There's not much I can add that hasn't been said already, but I've found a good teammate for Feraligatr is Nidoking. He deals so much damage to a wide variety of threats without needing to set up that it makes Feraligatr's clean-up job easier. Comes in on Electric attacks for it too. Running a cleric is also a good idea, since the croc can't afford to run a Lum Berry to guard against burns from Scald, say.

Otherwise, yeah. Hazard stacking and chip damage from weather is the way to go.

Not on my home computer so I can't post the bad team I used (plus laddering has not been kind to me this week) or replays but I agree with what other posters have, well, posted.

Reactions: Ark

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
played a bit with gatr earlier this week:

tried both sd and dd and i gotta say both sets were doing work. now i havent used crawdaunt in a while but i think sd is still performed better by the lobster whereas gatr is the superior dd user. its unfortunate how it still needs 2 speed boosts to outrun m-aero but at least you get away with running adamant. i actually preferred eq as a coverage move over crunch on the dragon dance variant to have a better option vs keldeo (kills after spike dmg at +1 iirc). on sd i was running stab, crunch + sub which gave gatr a surprisingly good amount of breathing room vs more offensive builds (still not great tho) and made it easy to set up a free sd on bulky waters that were relying on a scald burn in order to deal with it. as for team support i can't really say much bc i was spamming mono water but mega shark did appreciate gatrs breaking power to easily clean late game. spikes are great too ofc.

overall dd>sd imo but very cool mon regardless rn, very few teams have options to appropriately deal with it.

ehT

:dog:
is a Contributor Alumnus
Week 9 is now over. Everyone did fantastic work this week, but the winner is Ov3r Ac3, winning his 4th week! Congratulations!

Offensive Trick Room Cofagrigus saw positive results this week. It has a decent amount of setup opportunities, as far as cleaners go, due to its terrific bulk and offensive typing; however, the ubiquity of Dark spam in this meta, as observed by explodingdaisies, as well as Cofagrigus' inability to touch dedicated special walls (blanket checks such as Scizor and Clefable, however, are cleanly KOed by a boosted Never-Ending Nightmare), which Amane Misa observed in their research, means it isn't as self-sufficient as you'd typically want such a bulky Pokemon to be.
Shell Smash Minior is a strange case. Nine times out of ten, Mega Aerodactyl is the better choice due to its Speed and not relying on setup to do any meaningful damage and support the team. Minior, on the other hand, is something you have to explicitly build your team around, as was reported by Amane Misa and explodingdaisies, with Magneton being nigh necessary and a cleaner such as Mega Aerodactyl capitalizing off of, say, a weakened Hippowdon, should Minior fail to clean sweep.
Feraligatr saw across-the-board success. Although it requires far more support than most of our other offensive Water-types, Dragon Dance sets have the bulk and power to power through most standard teams. It's also quite flexible in the type of support it appreciates, including chip damange and Aurora Veil from Alolan Ninetales, which Ov3r Ac3 used to great effect to wear down its common checks, most of whom lack recovery. Swords Dance sets were mostly outdone by Crawdaunt, as noted by Lord Esche, due to its stronger Aqua Jet and STAB Knock Off. Agility saw no recorded usage this week, and while it's cute, I don't believe it has any real niche as a Water-type cleaner over Choice Scarf Keldeo or Mega Sharpedo.

Here is week 10's selection:

Nidoqueen @ filler item
filler ability
filler evs
filler nature
- Toxic Spikes
-
-
-

Shuckle @ filler item
Ability: Sturdy
filler evs
filler nature
- Sticky Web
-
-
-

Jellicent @ filler item
Ability: Water Absorb
filler evs
filler nature
-
-
-
-

This week's theme is hazard stacking. Toxic Spikes Nidoqueen is usually seen on stall and semi-stall as a Fighting resist, an Electric immunity, and a Scizor stop (with Flamethrower) that can also wear down the opponent with poison. However, Toxic Spikes support is appreciated on a wide variety of playstyles, namely bulky offense and balance, which rely on one or two main wallbreakers to break through teams whilst using chip damage to deal with opposing offensive threats. Nidoqueen itself is also quite flexible, with its well-rounded stats and amazing movepool allowing you to cater it to your team's needs. Sticky Web Shuckle gives rise to a very aggressive and very deadly playstyle based around overwhelming the opponent with slower, but extremely powerful wallbreakers. However, Sticky Web as a playstyle is heavily match-up based, struggling quite a bit with very common threats such as Hydreigon, Latias, Bisharp, and Mega Absol. Mental Herb is generally recommended for Shuckle, since it allows you to get off at least one entry hazard versus opposing suicide Leads without a hitch and Custap Berry isn't released. Lastly, Jellicent is a rather unique Pokemon that, thanks to its status as a spinblocker and access to Taunt, has terrific synergy with our other two subjects this week. It also has a very helpful typing to check most of the tier's Fighting-types as well as Scizor, giving it multiple opportunities to stop slower hazard removers and spread status. Colbur Berry is a helpful alternative to Leftovers to soften the match-up versus the likes of Bisharp and Sharpedo, which give Sticky Web teams trouble.

As always, sign up with a fresh RW alt, and post your results, as well as your own thoughts on the Pokemon in question. You are free to edit your signup post if your post count is a concern. The deadline is Friday, April 21st, at 11:59 pm GMT+2. My co-host Ark or I will check everyone's ladder scores then and decide the winner. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
I will participate as RW10 pif

Quick request to eht and Ark - can we use Poison Point Nidoqueen? It's just a viable option in favor of Sheer Force if you're using a defensive set because:

1) You probably are not abusing Life Orb.
2) Earthquake hits CM Raikou much harder in exchange for not getting Bisharp and Cobalion as well.
3) Poison Point obviously can come in handy.

Not saying I'm. Actually going to use it lol, I just want to keep my options open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)