Reisen Sprites [Requests on hold]

Reisen

Translations Project Creator
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello guys I've finished some works,

Dundies here is the trainer riding a peliper sprite:

without colo

with colo

Tell me if something isn't right, I could try to fix it.

Also Hermes with Peliper and the colorization, I didn't change a lot of things and to be honest I didn't see what to change because the trainer already has the color palette of Peliper.

Megazard , I've finished the resize, I tried to make it looks like the normal version because when you resize a sprite, you have to draw it again so it might be a little bit different:

And some recent stuff I've made:

Feliburn christmas avatar

I tried to make an Akatsuki sprite with Erika's Kimono because it looks like the Akatsuki clothes, so yeah here is the sprite:

I wanted to make Konan but I actually just changed the color of the hairs.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
may i please get an avatar for ps? i would like it to be flannery and mega blaziken (preferably shiny) together.

i'd like this flannery sprite please

if you could do this then that would be swell

Reisen

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys,

I've just finished something I was working on for a moment now. This is my first fakemons based on fusions and draw here are the regular and shiny versions:

This is supposed to be a Dragon / Fairy types family. It was a big challenge for me because it is very difficult to make a pokemon in this theme (Mega Altaria definitely not looks like a dragon/fairy pokemon) so I tried something with wings and dress to make it like a Fairy. I used Dragonair faces for both of the sprites.

For the body of the pre evolution, I did it scratch but I took the legs of Roserade.
For the body of the 1st evolution, I just took the dress of Vespiquen. I took Roserade legs again but I think I failed the shapes of it, it isn't dark enough in my opinion.

For the hairs, I wanted to use a palette related to the dragons, that's why I used this blue palette which is similar to mega charizard X flames. The regular version could look like an ice type I admit but I used the gray palette to make it neutral, I tried the pink palette before these but it was really awful, here is an overview:

Last edited:
Reactions: nv

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey guys,

I've just finished something I was working on for a moment now. This is my first fakemons based on fusions and draw here are the regular and shiny versions:

This is supposed to be a Dragon / Fairy types family. It was a big challenge for me because it is very difficult to make a pokemon in this theme (Mega Altaria definitely not looks like a dragon/fairy pokemon) so I tried something with wings and dress to make it like a Fairy. I used Dragonair faces for both of the sprites.

For the hairs, I wanted to use a palette related to the dragons, that's why I used this blue palette which is similar to mega charizard X flames. The regular version could look like an ice type I admit but I used the gray palette to make it neutral, I tried the pink palette before these but it was really awful, here is an overview:
Some amazing fakemon work if you ask me. I do dislike that it looks "Ice-type" when you are going for Dragon / Fairy; however, the pink is gaudy af lol. Anyways, I wanted to post in here and say your sprites are absolutely amazing as well as request something (if you are taking requests that is ;P)

+
/

I would like to see Siebold + Breloom together and I would like to see a recolor of Breloom to match Siebold (weird request I know lol) but I feel like White and Blue Breloom would look badass. I included two Breloom sprites because I cannot decide which one to use so surprise me! :)

Reisen

Hey NV

Thank you very much I appreciate ! c: here is your request, I've divided it in two parts because I didn't know if you wanted a recolorization of the claws or not:

Regular red claws:

&

Recolorization yellow claws:

&

I hope you enjoy it !

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hey NV

Thank you very much I appreciate ! c: here is your request, I've divided it in two parts because I didn't know if you wanted a recolorization of the claws or not:

Regular red claws:

&

Recolorization yellow claws:

&

I hope you enjoy it !
Oh my god, I absolutely adore these. I am sorry I didn't specify about the claws, but the second variation is way better since it matches more (all about that matching tho). Thanks again and I will definitely be back in the future! :)

Reisen

Some stuffs for a fanmade:

Rich boy trainer sprite

New eevee form when you put two different eeveelutions to the pension:

New
eeveelution

Last edited:

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
+

hey Awu! i really enjoy all of your sprites and the work you do :]

could it be possible to get a sprite with these 2? I'd like Jirachi to be inbetween the two cheerleaders, preferably with Jirachi holding its little arms (?) up in the air just like the cheerleaders

nv

The Lost Age
Awu, I am back again :P

This time it is a somewhat easier request than last time lol...I want...

+

I just want Zangoose's red fur to be colored to the blue on Siebold (claws being "blonde" aren't a big deal, but they may work idk)

And then a side request that is no way in need of being accepted..
(these in sprite forms if you do custom sprites :o)

Reisen

Hi NV here is your request:

Claws in blond isn't a good idea also for the furfrou sprites I could make them I think but later

Here is on what i'm working right now (still not finished), for petyer :

reyscarface I'm starting now your request i'm very sorry I've been busy with some requests i'm making the skeleton right now

It is still a bit long (122 pixels) I will have to draw it again but for the width it looks fine:

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
Hello again Awu! I know I am a greedy mofo lol, but with that being said...

I would like this trainer sprite:

to be paired with the lovable Siebold:
and recolored to fit Siebold's colors as well.

I know you are working on other things, so finish those first since I just got one from you, but thank you in advance! :)

EDIT: Double post idc :P

Last edited:

Reisen

Hey guys I will just post some stuff i've been working on for a moment now

I tried to make another form of furfrou however it is a bit small I will have to change that, but the pose and the pokemon are done

A little Kirby sprite that I've done but never posted

I'm working on a Wonder Woman sprite right now which is still in WIP, I have to fix the colors and the shapes:

I will work on the requests soon !

nv

The Lost Age
I just wanted to post that you are doing amazing work and that since now there is a "Mawile-less" version of that girl...I updated my request since I just wanted the trainer in the first place lol. Good luck with that Wonder Woman sprite though...can't wait to see the final result :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)