Reiga's Art and Stuff

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Ahoy Art Dump

My unsuccessful CAP submission for a Fairy/Fighting. I still like the idea so maybe I'll stick it in my Fakedex I'm working on.

Art Room Banner i tried doing back when Salandit was announced, its spoilers so it wouldn't work as a banner, but I like the shading on it.

Sparkl3y's OC! I wanted to do it really quick when with nothing to do, so sadly I didn't shade it T^T.

I haven't sprited in a year or so, so to make a bit of a comeback I sprited this little bugger, which is the middle stage coccoon of a silkworm fakemon line!

Also, some stuff is still in the works...

Seeya on the flipside!

Last edited:

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Help I'm doing way too many Fakemon :(

Early Game rodent mons. They're possums, and the evo fools others into thinking its dead fainted by not only playing possum, but by also using its fake tire tracks in its back!

A Poison/Water plastic bag jellyfish. Its mere presence strangely attracts deep sea trash, so it's quite a nuance near other water Pokemon, which makes it very self-conscious, since it just wants to have friends!

A Ghost/Flying fakemon based on the yokai Kasa-obake. Its calm and simple design is quite a contrast to the (still not lined in) evolution, which is quite the mad prankster! And also an edgy version of Sunfished's Umbrelala

I wanted to do beaker birds. Huh.

Your pokemon drawings are adorable! I especially like Mimikyu and Cutiefly. :)
Thank you so much! Sorry for the late reply. Lately I haven't been too up to drawing to warrant a new post over here, so sorry!

Last edited:

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
Fakemon? Fakemon!

Tomiz
Type: Fairy
Abilities: Klutz / Trace (HA)

Witchrite
Type: Fairy/Psychic
Abilities: Cursed Body / Trace (HA)

Sorceread
Type: Fairy/Psychic
Abilities: Cursed Body / Trace (HA)
90 / 60 / 65 / 115 / 130 / 60
"With knowledge on its book, Sorceread can cast some of the strongest spells imaginable. It can write in its book with its fingertips, writing in new spells for the next generation."

Boitra
Type: Fire/Grass
Abilities: Wildfire* / Grass Pelt / Chlorophyll (HA)

Boitinder
Type: Fire/Grass
Abilities: Wildfire* / Grass Pelt / Chlorophyll (HA)
Stats: 85 / 95 / 60 / 75 / 105 / 70
"Boitinder are guardians of the forest. While their flames are extremely hot, they won't burn anything it considers part of its forest."

*Wildfire
Ability
Effect: Increases power of Fire-type moves by 10% for every stage of increase to speed.

Opip
Type: Normal
Abilities: Quick Feet / Scrappy (HA)

Opossaunt
Type: Normal/Dark
Abilities: Fake Fainter* / Scrappy (HA)
Stats: 60 / 95 / 85 / 40 / 70 / 75
"Coniving and crafty, Opossaunt hunts by pretending to be dead, which tricks prey into thinking its domain is safe to walk around, at which point it sneak attacks."

*Fake Fainter
Ability
Effect: The user momentarily tricks their foe into thinking they've fainted from their attack, before resisting and coming back up with 1 HP. (Sturdy Clone)

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
wowie mr bigshot art badged guy coming through dont interact unless you have at least 10 badges and know zarel on a personal level no plebs allowed

Here's an update for 2018

true reigafans will realize this is a redraw of one of my old drawings from 2016 wow so cool

oh hey its pajantom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)