RBY RBY Ladder Tournament I (Won by Serpi)

It's come to my attention that there are multiple accounts on the RBYZA ladder that have not been claimed in this thread. Let me remind you of the rules regarding registering and claiming alts:
  • You need to make a new alt account for this tournament. Your alt name must begin with RBYZA. For example, I may register the alt "RBYZA emma" for laddering. To give us a way to identify each account, please include in your sign-up post your alt name(s) in plain text, as well as a picture of your laddering alt(s). You are not required to make a new alt for each ladder cycle.
  • In order to sign up for the RBY Ladder Tournament I, please create a post in this thread listing your alts. You are allowed an unlimited number of alts, so don't worry about starting over with a new one; just remember to follow the name format for each alt you create, and please update your post each time you create a new alt. Include in your post a picture of your "clean" alt before playing any games on it. If an alt in the Top 4 at the end of a cycle is not registered in this thread at the time the cycle ends, it will be ignored.
  • You must create and register a new alt in this thread before you play any battles on it.
Any account that is not claimed in this thread within the next 24 hours will not be able to qualify in any further cycle. Going further, you must claim your alt in this thread before laddering on it. I will be working with PS! staff to ensure these rules are being followed. From now on, if you play any battles on your RBYZA account before claiming it in this thread, you will not be eligible to qualify in any cycle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)