Project PU Battle of the Whenever [Akir vs Tj]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
alright, nominations for the next time frame can start

Thanks for the nom buddy! *nom nom nom*

I am nominating:
PTF because you're awesome.
Slowbroth because you have impressed me over the past week with your opinions and assessments in the chatroom.
And last but not least,
Marogod because Marowak is God. Lol. Between the mutual respect for marowak, and your valuable insight, having helped me with many teams, I think it would be interesting to see your match.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
If people nom me i'm gonna have to John until next Thursday, but I'm flattered :3 feel free to change your noms if this effects you

Dibs
Teddeh
Slowbroth

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wanted to leave this until the tier shift kicked in, so let's get this going now
Anyway, we've got a tie for second most votes and since he did say something about needing to john because inactivity I'll excuse VPP. This time it's going to be Teddeh vs Slowbroth!

MZ

still waiting nerds
you can start nominating for the next round though. kingler, marogod, kaboom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)