Tournament PSPL V Playoffs: Top 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity, we were supposed to play 2.5 hours ago, and im gonna be busy for the next 2 days after trying to get this game done for a week.
He has been under the impression for the past few days that you both scheduled for Monday 3pm GMT +2, not today

I think there is a misunderstanding here

I waited half hour for Rider but no show, happy to re-schedule/change opp. However kinda busy for the next few days so depends on when they can play

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity, we were supposed to play 2.5 hours ago, and im gonna be busy for the next 2 days after trying to get this game done for a week.
He has been under the impression for the past few days that you both scheduled for Monday 3pm GMT +2, not today

I think there is a misunderstanding here
just a follow up that Leru vs Eternally is still happening 15 hours from now at 3pm gmt +2

[17:45:40] +eternally: hey I think we must've had a misunderstanding with scheduling, I was under the impression we were playing before the 117th which was yesterday for me
[17:46:09] +eternally: I can try and play in about 15 hours
[17:46:24] +eternally: other than that I wont be free though
[17:46:53] +eternally: *17th
[17:48:11] &kamikaze: 15 hours ok
[17:48:17] &kamikaze: i will let him know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)