Tournament PSPL V Playoffs: Top 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As usual, advancing teams please send in your lineups fast. Some teams already know their opponents next week (here's the bracket for reference), and I'm not planning to delay it for another 24 hours like last week. We move on whenever the deadline hits (aside from waiting for tiebreaker games). Teams that have not submitted their lineups by then will recycle it from this week.

Eyan

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi guys, quick announcement. So I know that earlier on we mentioned that the prize for this PSPL was still under discussion. After talking to Zarel, he's agreed to reuse the same prize as last year, where the winning team is able to get a team custom avatar. Some general information about this:
  • Only players and managers are eligible for this (don't abuse it by making a million people play lol)
  • Once the tour is over, the winning team can contact me with the list of usernames and the avatar image that they'd like implemented
  • I'll contact Zarel myself to get this worked out, although I'd be fine with some other room representative if they're global staff on PS! themselves.
  • Note that the avatar is subject to Zarel's approval as far as standards go so revisions may be necessary.
Hopefully this prize will give the remaining teams a bigger incentive to try and win! Good luck and have fun to everyone for the rest of the tour. I'll give more information about the prize when the time comes.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
After posponing the game, my opp missed our new scheduled time.
As it's now 2:36am my time, i'll ask for activity i guess :/

(can still try to play tmrw if he comes but i can't guarantee anything as I won't be at home)
Was i suposed to guess you were online? You didnt look for me at all as you didnt reply to our discord convo, no point staying until whatever time if you wont tell your opp youre online waiting lol
Ill be all day on discord, tell me anytime you want to play and lets get it done

Eyan

There are still some unfinished games, but tbh I don't know if they are going to be finished because the results won't be affected. Essentially, we're just waiting for the 3 tiebreaker sets, so keep an eye on this thread so you can send in your lineup ASAP once those are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)