[09:25:39] +bobochan: !pick Erzengel, FLCL
We randomly picked: Erzengel
[09:25:53] +bobochan: !pick Quotenasiate, qsns
We randomly picked: Quotenasiate
[09:26:12] +bobochan: !pick Mazar, Dawg
We randomly picked: Mazar
[09:26:29] +bobochan: !pick Deutsche, NeverUsed
We randomly picked: Deutsche

Can we please get on with the finals??? Also Eyan is there actually a deadline for these tiebreakers?
Sorry, it's just taking so long and the previous tiebreakers have been done in a very timely manner.

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When in doubt, ask the Pick Lord.

[09:25:39] +bobochan: !pick Erzengel, FLCL
We randomly picked: Erzengel
[09:25:53] +bobochan: !pick Quotenasiate, qsns
We randomly picked: Quotenasiate
[09:26:12] +bobochan: !pick Mazar, Dawg
We randomly picked: Mazar
[09:26:29] +bobochan: !pick Deutsche, NeverUsed
We randomly picked: Deutsche

Can we please get on with the finals??? Also Eyan is there actually a deadline for these tiebreakers?
Sorry, it's just taking so long and the previous tiebreakers have been done in a very timely manner.
I don't really impose deadlines for tiebreakers, but I will if it exceeds a week. I don't really see the need to be impatient, though. The two sides literally scheduled for this weekend via VMs the day the tiebreaker matchups went up (at least 2 of them that is), and I'm not forcing them to play within 3 days or whatever when I posted them on Tuesday—where people are likely to be busier, since it's a weekday—and taking into account their conflicting timezones. It was either giving them more time or waiting till now to post the matchups; it's pretty clear which was the better option. Just be patient and know that I've been keeping tabs on the scheduling to make sure the finals don't get pushed back unnecessarily.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
why is everyone getting mad about matches not getting done when it hasn't even been a week since the tiebreaker was posted. this is important for nu and deutsche so obviously we aren't going to half ass it and no john for all three games

yeahhh up the NU lads, it's been a rough tournament for me so far, but hoping to push on and improve myself as a player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)