Tournament PSPL V Group Stages: Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claiming activity, my opponent hasn't showed two hours after our scheduled time, check my wall for scheduling

nvm found him

Last edited:
Wasn't available at Fish1899 and I's scheduled time due to family issues. Asking for extension as he won't be here over the weekend and he wasn't on all of today (PM'd him on Smogon, hasn't been on PS). Sorry for the mishap.

(Also @ the "Idek if I'll be awake" I had set an alarm but the family thing happened at around 7 in the morning. Sorry.)

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wasn't available at Fish1899 and I's scheduled time due to family issues. Asking for extension as he won't be here over the weekend and he wasn't on all of today (PM'd him on Smogon, hasn't been on PS). Sorry for the mishap.

(Also @ the "Idek if I'll be awake" I had set an alarm but the family thing happened at around 7 in the morning. Sorry.)
I can't grant an extension since this is a team tournament (that really only happens in solo tours). Since you missed the scheduled time, regardless of how valid the reason was, Fish1899 has grounds for an activity win (and he did post for it). It's either that or his team substituting someone in, but they're not obliged to.

Reactions: Ark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)