PsIana's Trade Shop [Now with Free Dittos]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah i think I didn’t make it clear enough, I meant a breeding project :)

But since Christmas is near you can have it for free as well :)
Sorry I misunderstood what you meant, I thought BP means Battle Point item. If you’d be able to trade me a breject of the seel with the eggmoves you’d like holding a love ball I’ll do the love ball Seel project you’re looking for.

It should be around right time now. I'm here and ready for trade.
I am going to clone the Dittos and hop online after this Elite4 Fight.

Sorry I misunderstood what you meant, I thought BP means Battle Point item. If you’d be able to trade me a breject of the seel with the eggmoves you’d like holding a love ball I’ll do the love ball Seel project you’re looking for.
Nothing needed in return, when are you free to trade ?

Do yu would want a 6IV Shiny Popplio (it would breed by a good friend by me)?
If you want it I can send you more information

I can hop online now if you’re availible
My FC is 4184-3248-3636
IGN: Torqan
I have your Clauncher ready, going online now

Do yu would want a 6IV Shiny Popplio (it would breed by a good friend by me)?
If you want it I can send you more information
Hey, thanks for the offer but I am not interested in Popplio for now.
Aside from that, it would be good if you say what you want in exchange.

Hey, thanks for the offer but I am not interested in Popplio for now.
Aside from that, it would be good if you say what you want in exchange.
I want your Shiny Moltres (from Ultra Sun)
if you want Shiny UB's I can offer a Shiny Pheromosa with a 'proof' too.

I want your Shiny Moltres (from Ultra Sun)
if you want Shiny UB's I can offer a Shiny Pheromosa with a 'proof' too.
I could RNG them myself so I am currently not interested.
Additionally I prefer trading with people I know and/or that have a Trade Thread.

Happy to trade with you if you have one :)

All of my Dittos are free to get and not limited in case of how many you want. Just tell me which you would like and I would be glad to clone them for you ;)

If you are interested in some of my Pokémon I will have a look at your sheet and am sure that we can work something out.

hey Sorry I've been SUPER BUSY. If there is anything you really want from my shop just let me know and I can pick something out from your list otherwise for now I just need a few dittos.

Here's my shop again. I've updated a few things there might be some new sheets there that weren't there last time like shiny lists and stuff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOenQS0urtZJ5IlO47NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=0

here's the dittos I am requesting for now. I might come back for the hidden powers later but for now these are what i really need.

Thanks in advance and hope we can trade soon!

(#132 - Ditto Ø)

OT: Phil | ID: 00005 | RNG Method
Bold | Limber | Giant Chasm (Unova)
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

(#132 - Quiet 0ATK Ø)

Quiet | Limber | Giant Chasm (Unova)
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0

(#132 - Ditto Ø)

Relaxed | Limber | Giant Chasm (Unova)
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0

hey Sorry I've been SUPER BUSY. If there is anything you really want from my shop just let me know and I can pick something out from your list otherwise for now I just need a few dittos.

Here's my shop again. I've updated a few things there might be some new sheets there that weren't there last time like shiny lists and stuff.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vOenQS0urtZJ5IlO47NdUwBPgTittFvmp6fNW4IuRFY/edit#gid=0

here's the dittos I am requesting for now. I might come back for the hidden powers later but for now these are what i really need.

Thanks in advance and hope we can trade soon!

(#132 - Ditto Ø)

Bold | Limber | Giant Chasm (Unova)
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

(#132 - Quiet 0ATK Ø)

Quiet | Limber | Giant Chasm (Unova)
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0

(#132 - Ditto Ø)

Relaxed | Limber | Giant Chasm (Unova)
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 0
You can have those Dittos absolutely for free, but if you want to give me something in return I would love a Fast Ball and a Friend Ball Clamperl, though I would be interested in the Moon Ball Houndour as well :P

Hello again! I saw your Bold Eevee in a dream ball and I love shiny Vaporeon. I don’t know how to RNG or how hard it is but I was wondering if it would be possible for you to breed that Eevee into a love ball? With those same IVs and ability. I could do the Love ball seel project for you. If it’s very difficult don’t worry about it

Hello again! I saw your Bold Eevee in a dream ball and I love shiny Vaporeon. I don’t know how to RNG or how hard it is but I was wondering if it would be possible for you to breed that Eevee into a love ball? With those same IVs and ability. I could do the Love ball seel project for you. If it’s very difficult don’t worry about it
That should definitely be possible as I can use one of my Love Ball Eevees and my Bold Ditto.
31/0/31/31/31/31 is what you want right ?
Could you do another project apart from Seel ?
Thinking about a Sableye for example, as my Wants List is not up to date (never was.. lol)

That should definitely be possible as I can use one of my Love Ball Eevees and my Bold Ditto.
31/0/31/31/31/31 is what you want right ?
Could you do another project apart from Seel ?
Thinking about a Sableye for example, as my Wants List is not up to date (never was.. lol)
Yes that’s the IV spread im looking for. Sure I can just tell me what you would like.

You can have those Dittos absolutely for free, but if you want to give me something in return I would love a Fast Ball and a Friend Ball Clamperl, though I would be interested in the Moon Ball Houndour as well :P
sure no problem! I'll let you know when I have them ready! probably not till tomorrow.

I have your Pokémon! I didn’t do anything special besides destiny knot but the balls should be correct.

Hi! I really need your hp ground ditto and I'd like to do something for you in exchange, but I have none of your wants :(
let me know if you need something else!

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey PsIana,
even though I don’t officially trade anymore, there are a few wants in your thread that I’m interested in:

-Friend Ball HA Shiny Jolly Eevee
-Modest Shiny Love Ball Igglybuff
-Quick Feet Shiny Poochyena
-Shiny Love Ball HP fire Cherubi
-shiroitears Deino
-Modest Lunala
-Adamant Buzzwole
-Timid hp fire Magearna
-Jolly Tapu Bulu

Feel free to have a look at my (closed) trade thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-pokémon-village-closed.3566724/

Last edited:
Sorry for those late replys but I got busy during the weekend :(

I have your Pokémon! I didn’t do anything special besides destiny knot but the balls should be correct.
Awesome, when are you free to trade ?
I am at GMT+1 and will be here until 11pm or so.

Hi! I really need your hp ground ditto and I'd like to do something for you in exchange, but I have none of your wants :(
let me know if you need something else!
Nothing needed in return and my Wants are clearly outdated so feel free to receive it for free:)
When can you trade ?

Hey PsIana,
even though I don’t officially trade anymore, there are a few wants in your thread that I’m interested in:

-Friend Ball HA Shiny Jolly Eevee
-Modest Shiny Love Ball Igglybuff
-Quick Feet Shiny Poochyena
-Shiny Love Ball HP fire Cherubi
-shiroitears Deino
-Modest Lunala
-Adamant Buzzwole
-Timid hp fire Magearna
-Jolly Tapu Bulu

Feel free to have a look at my (closed) trade thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-pokémon-village-closed.3566724/
Cool that you checked in again.
Btw I recently caught a Nuzleaf in a Friend Ball in the Ultra Wilds but sent it to HydraOfLight1255 who may eventually breed it for me with EMs and stuff. Ask him and he may send it over to you if you only need the Ball for breeding purposes.

I would really love these:

- Aipom
- Sunkern
- Yanma
- Smeargle
- Croagunk
- HP Grass Heatran
- Regigigas
- Crabrawler
- Oricorio-Sensu

Does that seem fair to you ?

Yes that’s the IV spread im looking for. Sure I can just tell me what you would like.
Sorry that I forgot you !!! Do you still want that Eevee ?
If yes, could you get me a Love Ball Ducklett?

Last edited:
Sorry for those late replys but I got busy during the weekend :(

Awesome, when are you free to trade ?
I am at GMT+1 and will be here until 11pm or so.

Nothing needed in return and my Wants are clearly outdated so feel free to receive it for free:)
When can you trade ?
Thank you so much! I can trade even now if you're available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)