Approved PS Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello there :)! Last night, I came up with this article idea about PS! Bots. When I was mod in Wi-Fi and boTTT was just introduced to PS! and they wanted to mod in the room, I wasn't really sure what the function of the bot was going to be, and I also wondered if it was going to steal the mods and drivers' job. After being opposed to the idea of a bot for a long time, I learned to cope with it.
Even if I understand what it means now, I still know there are some users that are confused about the "what is a bot, how does it work, what can it do, why do we need one" questions, so in this article I'll be co-writing with TalkTakesTime , I'll try to give an answer to all of those things + I'll name all the (or at least the most relevant ones) bots in the sim, including what they do and what's their custom function. Example: "Luig-E is a custom bot dedicated to host games for Game Corner room [...]".

Outline:
I) Introduction

II) The Bots (grouped by creator and at the end, we have the two battling bots)

• boTTT
  • Luig-E, Tourn-E, Fashion-E-sta
  • WhimsicoTTT
  • Pony Bot
  • Roleplaying bot
  • The Scribe
  • AminitraboTTT
  • stretcher, Muh Bans
III) Conclusion

Hope you can consider the idea and thanks for your time :toast:

Edit: I'll be working on this article w/TalkTakesTime now, since he was interested in give his own explanation about the about and he's the knowledgable guy. f(x) said it was ok.

Last edited:

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
beings there's no bias anymore, i can post here now :toast:

anyway good article right here, i assume you'll be going more in depth into what exactly each of these bots do and their purpose. so ya, im down wittit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)