Programming PokePaste: a Pokemon Pastebin

What feature would you want most in PokePaste?

• Total voters
Am I the only one experiencing problems with PokePaste? Because every time I try to use it, it will say the same thing: No (or Invalid) Paste. And then I thought that it might have been a formatting error made on my part, so I click the blue hyperlink that's supposed to tell me how to format everything correctly but even that doesn't work. After clicking "format" it leads me to this page: 404 page not found. Am I doing something wrong? Because PokePaste seems to work for everybody else..
Please paste the team on the left, but not in the note area.

I would like to suggest switching to Pokémon HOME renders over Dream World artworks in order to fix the large amounts of missing images. Every single form has its own render in HOME, and new renders become readily available when a new Pokémon is released.

Other than an update for Gen 8 pokemon, could there be the ability to add a source link, that is separate from the current notes box. At the current moment in time, it is impossible to select URLs in the notes box, without using inspect element. This would also allow links back to rate my team pages or the original source of the team.

Take the following paste: https://pokepast.es/52c958ae3270eeaa. This is one paste that is used by the vgc room when it pops up example teams. It would be cool to follow teams back to their original sources, as they may have a more in-depth analysis on the EVs or move choices or team flow...

Can still click+follow links, even if they are blocked from being selected, as everything on the right hand side is.
One thing. For Gigamax pkmn you have to delete the "-Gmax" and put between ability and name another line that will look like this: "Gigamax: Yes"

One thing. For Gigamax pkmn you have to delete the "-Gmax" and put between ability and name another line that will look like this: "Gigamax: Yes"
Back when I posted that, showdown still defined gmax as a form, rather than a specific gigantamax line.

RoiDadadou

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded.
is a Pre-Contributor
Alright, so Pokepast was updated to support new sprite. Would it be possible to use the HOME sprites then ? At the moment, we have a mix of old pokepast sprites and official Nintendo sprites, making it kinda weird. HOME sprites are all available right after the release of any new mons, they all have the same style, and are available for every possible mons. Plus, they're quite nice.

I am new back to smog. I haven't Played used smog since gen 6. Is there a link or forum that has a master list of copy paste sets that I could copy into smogon import? If not I think I might do so starting in Gen 1 and work my way up... Thanks!

If I do so, I will upload in a new forum or something. Also, what forum would be best for that kind of post?

Thanks again!!!

Oh right, I definitely should've posted this ages ago.

Kudos for PokéPaste, seriously. This is probably the single most influential independent project I've seen on the simulator, and I'm in awe of the convenience it's achieved.
o7

I'd like to suggest a new field option when creating a paste: Format. The format can be set and output directly from PS! but it can't be set manually when creating a paste (mostly used for one or a few individuals managing a large number of pastes like samples so that the proper author can be attributed and have the format preset for ease of use for those looking to use the samples)

RoiDadadou

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded.
is a Pre-Contributor
It's not, but it will eventually go up don't worry. It's a common occurence when new content gets added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)