Mafia vs Village Pokemon Reborn Mafia - GAME OVER, Totally Not Dead (Mafia) win!

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
rssp1 i assume they just thought that mxmts wasn't an omniguard because he was village, the real issue was that they should have a) read through my reasoning on the shubaka lynch and realized that it only made sense if mxmts was his partner, and b) realized after my team had all flipped that, through heals one timer, we could reach parity a lot earlier than they thought, and from this realized why we were trying to lynch mxmts, not because it would be a mislynch

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Mxmts was trusted because

1. No one thought about zorbees wanting him lynched.

2. The Blazade log with heal implicating mxmts didn't spread far enough, and the snype sub didn't help that

3. Mxmts guessed correctly on his self watch

4. Hitmonleet didn't realize that just because mxmts claimed joat didn't mean he was actually a joat.

5. Hitmonleet didn't realize that mafia can just lie about targets and results

6. Zorbees didn't share claims with anyone on town, and mxmts changed his claim after zorbees' death.

7. While not foolproof, viper's argument about the cult was a decent one. Odds are he isn't as open and honest with them if he is mafia. This argument was largely ignored.

8. While also not foolproof because priority isn't known, Hitmonleet would have received the fake result from blazade the night he died if not for viper's safeguard.

In our defense, though,

1. Zorbees was also mafia, and immediately lynched one of the stronger town roles. Plus, it'd make more sense for him to leave the other mafia around with just one member so that kills on village would lead to Parity earlier.

2. I will admit to this, and it was also somewhat my fault, considering I didn't place greater importance on it.

3. Yeah that was pretty nuts.

4. Combination of 3 and me doubting the final Mafia would have 3 constant abilities after comparing them to the other mafia.

5. See 4, though I probably should have been more suspicious of that info.

6. Can't speak for this one.

7. Tbh I should have pushed for more info here, since the whole fact that the only thing they said was that they were honest with the cult, and with nothing that confirms it, RIP.

8. I suspected that, but eventually decided it'd make more sense if the death would go before (can't lie if you're a corpse, after all).

And to add on to that:

9. Me severely misinterpreting the "results" I got.

10. Lack of communication between the inspected group resulting in the surviving members having no idea of things like believing Heal logs.

11. Not enough paranoia within the group.

12. Me not picking up on mxmts' response to the tie proposal, assuming it was just a newer player being a newer player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)