Mafia vs Village Pokemon Reborn Mafia - GAME OVER, Totally Not Dead (Mafia) win!

You all gather again at the Grand Hall and stand around waiting for your two hosts to appear. They file in a bit on the late side, but they show up.

"Reborn's must trusted citizens, have you found a troublemaker?"

Most of you remain silent, but a few of you speak up.

" Champ1604 "

The hosts raise their eyebrows a bit. "...Alright. What a shame. I thought we could trust her."

"Saphira? Deal with this."

A pink haired woman stands up from a couch off on the far end of the hall and slowly starts to walk over. Two red beams flash.

"Dragonite. Extremespeed."

The second flash sends out an Aegislash, but it's a bit late to defend its trainer, as its trainer's corpse bloodies up the floor.

Your hosts shake their heads and walk off.

Haruno walks into the Grand Hall a bit after this, asking if he missed anything. He's no longer kidnapped.

It is Night 1. Deadline Tuesday, October 17th at 7:30 PM PST.
It was once in my lifetime that I got a powerful role. I lost that.
I am a shame, waifu-chan.

Crying Waifu-Chans.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Today is not a good day in the land of Reborn. A Corrosive Mist settles down over the city, almost a sign of what was yet to be discovered.

Upon gathering in the Grand Hall, you see a black shadow float up ahead and make his presence in the front of the room. He stands there for a good 10 seconds. Then 10 seconds more.

"...

...To they who sleep before the screen,

Glazing words and counting sheep,

Find the seer of the unseen,

Deliver her from flat-line creep.

Chap."

He flashes a razor sharp smile and slowly attempts to fade into nothingness. About halfway through, this smile contorts into a sort of grimace, as if afflicted by something. The figure collapses in mid air and remains motionless. Not long after, he slowly continues to fade away. A single tear drips down Granny Pie's monocle, as he was unable to post before his untimely demise. Bollocks.
Granny Pie,

You are Shade. A mysterious ghostman who freaks out everyone and speaks in riddles. You seem to have some sort of prophetic ability regarding death and can clean up dead bodies, and maybe turn them into Ghost Pokemon after to add to your team. Or you have a morbid sense of humor. Who knows. Truly, you are the most trusted citizen.

Whenever a Most Trusted Citizen is killed, you will clean up the corpse afterwards and mysteriously add a pokemon to your team named after them. For each Citizen cleaned up, you can use their active ability (should they have one) once.

Also, as a mysterious ghostman who speaks in riddles, you have a post restriction. However, in honor of Smogon user and Circus Moderator shade, you must talk like a Brit.

You are among Reborn's most trusted citizens. You win if all threats are eliminated.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves. This is merely a footnote to the realization that the only competent person within miles of Reborn city was somehow missing. But they weren't missing for long. Or well, at least part of them wasn't. What remained of their torso was bloodily strewn across the floor of the Devon building. The Player Character, Earlio, was no more.

Earlio,

You are the Player Character. Thrust into this hell against your will, you get pulled around by orphans, assholes, and basically anyone who asks you to do anything. However, you're also the only person who actually does anything that comes out to a net positive, so everyone is completely reliant on you to get anything done. Truly, this is the darkest timeline.

Night X - Battle user: As the most competent character, you can beat anyone in a Pokemon battle, even if they have a Garchomp 30 levels above your team. Once you win, user will be killed.

Unfortunately, you are a silent protagonist with almost no influence on the story. Because of this, your vote counts for zero.

You are among Reborn's most trusted citizens. You win if all threats are eliminated
Your hosts call for a brief moment of silence for the death of all common sense in Reborn and send you on your way.

Haruno is missing again, too. But no one really seems to care about this.

Results out. It is now Day 2. Deadline on Thursday, October 19th at 8:30 PM PST.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a good lynch target ready but I'd like to get results from people to see if something better comes up. Also I'm going to bed soon, so just PM me on discord or on smogon with anything you think is relevant

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Honestly Aura's claim is too unrealistic. The main evidences is his claimed actions thus far and the nature of his claim.

Actions: He claimed that he copied the hooker+gender check role and used the gender check on Blazade, who he said was female. Blazade claimed a male character, and has acted trustworthy to me thus far. Additionally, Aura said he copied Blazade's role last night, if he was really village, why would he copy someone after a gender check on that person, wouldn't you want to diversify your info?

Nature: Aura's claim was incredibly convenient for someone who was caught by an inspector. Of course he doesn't claim anything until after an info role already hit him, of course he claims a role that makes info roles not work properly on him and shifts blame onto someone else. Its a lot likelier this is a desperation claim than a real one in unfortunate circumstances.

I also find it unlikely that we'd have a copier for living players as well as a copier for dead players (Granny Pie).

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just gonna say that there is a 0% chance that there is an action copier in this game and DLE didn't give it to me because "lol ditto get it?"

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
There's a bit more of an air of confidence this time as you file into the Grand Hall. While a few dissenters voice their opinions amongst yourselves, these opinions slowly get drowned out by just the one. The hosts file into the Grand Hall a bit late once again, awaiting your response on who ought die.

After a bit of a pause, a few of you blurt out "Aura Guardian." Saphira starts to smirk a bit and walks into the crowd slowly.

"Not again..."

A woman in uniform attempts to make a feeble dash for the door before she meets her fate.

Aura Guardian,

You are Tara. You are a Meteor grunt who is killed when trying to cross a lake. Your partner, Simon, loses faith in the organization after this as he loved you, and sends the Player Character on a quest to reclaim your ID tags from the bottom of the lake. In this sidequest are memorable moments such as convincing a fisherman that the Player Character is a mafia hitman and catching approximately ten billion Whiscash. In the end, we learn that you and Simon have the same last name, and that whatever you did was totally incest.

Night X - Distract user: You are apparently so hot that you made even your own brother(?) fall in love with you. With this much sex appeal, you can distract anyone or anything, and user’s action will fail that night, as they’ll be too busy being in love with you.

Night X - Check user: You're an expert of standing in a hallway and waiting for the Player Character to eventually cross your path. After all, as Team Meteor grunt, it's your job to do your best to protect your base. You will check user as they approach you in a forced Pokemon battle, and use your keen observation skills to determine if they are male, female, or neither.

You are allied with The People Who Totally Don’t Die. You win if all threats are eliminated.
"Hey, maybe you all can be trusted after all," one host remarks.

The other snorts a bit and leaves. The other follows shortly after.

Haruno shows up once again as if nothing ever happened.

It is now Night 2. Deadline on Saturday, October 21st at 9 PM PST.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)