Pokemon Dojo [3/12/24 Update - Marks & Masters Update]

Hello, I'm interested in female spitbacks of the following Pokemon: Seel, Qwilfish, Delibird, Nosepass, Plusle, Minun, Chimecho and Larvitar (all with dream balls and hidden abilities where applicable).

In return can i offer you BankBall female Pokemon that I didn't see you have listed such as:
Any apricorn ball Buizel, Dream Koffing, Dream Skarmory, Moon Spinarak, Safari Trapinch, Moon Meowth, Dream Ledyba

Tell me if anything here interests you and if you have a request for a certain Apricorn/Safari ball, feel free to suggest it and I'll see what I can do for you :)

Hello, I'm interested in female spitbacks of the following Pokemon: Seel, Qwilfish, Delibird, Nosepass, Plusle, Minun, Chimecho and Larvitar (all with dream balls and hidden abilities where applicable).

In return can i offer you BankBall female Pokemon that I didn't see you have listed such as:
Any apricorn ball Buizel, Dream Koffing, Dream Skarmory, Moon Spinarak, Safari Trapinch, Moon Meowth, Dream Ledyba

Tell me if anything here interests you and if you have a request for a certain Apricorn/Safari ball, feel free to suggest it and I'll see what I can do for you :)
That's a lot lol. I'm not looking to collect all possible BankBalls, mostly ones that match the shiny sprites. I'll need to think about it and get back to you.

Hey :) I'm interested in your Shiny Friend Ball Larvitar. I could breed you these Pokemon in your Planned Shiny Breeding Projects List:

female Moon Ball Growlithe; Intimidate; Rash; Body Slam, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun
female Dream Ball Horsea; Swift Swim; Rash; Clear Smog, Disable, Muddy Water, Outrage

I don't know how much you'd like in return or if you are even interested, but maybe you are. If yes, do these Pokemon need perfect IVs? Or would the ball, nature and egg moves be enough?

Hey :) I'm interested in your Shiny Friend Ball Larvitar. I could breed you these Pokemon in your Planned Shiny Breeding Projects List:

female Moon Ball Growlithe; Intimidate; Rash; Body Slam, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun
female Dream Ball Horsea; Swift Swim; Rash; Clear Smog, Disable, Muddy Water, Outrage

I don't know how much you'd like in return or if you are even interested, but maybe you are. If yes, do these Pokemon need perfect IVs? Or would the ball, nature and egg moves be enough?
I only ask for the SpAtk IV (+ nature, ball, and EMs), but I actually already have the Growlithe parent and having a pending trade for a Dream Ball Horsea. I could think up another BP if you're interested?

Edit: That's the case with most of my planned projects, I have the parent but haven't put it through the TMM spread yet. XD

I only ask for the SpAtk IV (+ nature, ball, and EMs), but I actually already have the Growlithe parent and having a pending trade for a Dream Ball Horsea. I could think up another BP if you're interested?

Edit: That's the case with most of my planned projects, I have the parent but haven't put it through the TMM spread yet. XD
Alright, I didn't know that you already have or will get the Pokemon in the future. It would be great, if you could come up with another BP, because I'm really interested in the Larvitar :)

Alright, I didn't know that you already have or will get the Pokemon in the future. It would be great, if you could come up with another BP, because I'm really interested in the Larvitar :)
I really should mark which ones I don't need done anymore. Would one of these work?

(Guts) Sand Stream - Naive - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Ancient Power, Assurance, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
Moody - Naive - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Disable, Hex, Spikes, Switcheroo
Water Absorb - Quiet - 31.31.31.31.31.00 - Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Freeze-Dry, Whirlpool
Sturdy - Relaxed - 31.31.31.31.31.00 - Counter, Power Trick, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes
Adamant - 31.31.31.00.31.31 - Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Guard, Sucker Punch

I really should mark which ones I don't need done anymore. Would one of these work?

(Guts) Sand Stream - Naive - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Ancient Power, Assurance, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
Moody - Naive - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Disable, Hex, Spikes, Switcheroo
Water Absorb - Quiet - 31.31.31.31.31.00 - Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Freeze-Dry, Whirlpool
Sturdy - Relaxed - 31.31.31.31.31.00 - Counter, Power Trick, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes
Adamant - 31.31.31.00.31.31 - Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Guard, Sucker Punch
I think I can breed the Love Ball Larvitar for you :) I'll send you a PM when I have one. But I'm not sure how long it will take, since I have to breed other stuff as well at the moment.

I think I can breed the Love Ball Larvitar for you :) I'll send you a PM when I have one. But I'm not sure how long it will take, since I have to breed other stuff as well at the moment.
I can send you a parent to speed up the process if you need, it already has Dragon Dance and Pursuit, I'd just need the nature, 31 SpAtk, and Ancient Power + Assurance. I'm not in any rush, so feel free to take your time.

I can send you a parent to speed up the process if you need, it already has Dragon Dance and Pursuit, I'd just need the nature, 31 SpAtk, and Ancient Power + Assurance. I'm not in any rush, so feel free to take your time.
That's really nice, but I think I'm fine :) You'll definitely have it by the end of the week, most likely even sooner.

Small update: reformatted shiny sections and updated with new shinies from during my short hiatus (Caterpie, Togepi, Riolu, Snivy, Litwick, & Honedge), with a new section for nicknameable shinies added (Post #6).

If you can, but if not it's not really a big deal. But for sure I want the ball, nature, and 4EMs.
Yeah, I can aim for 31/31/31/00/31/31, but that definitely would take much longer than 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Just tell me which one you prefer and I'll start breeding. For me it doesn't matter when we do the trade. I'm not in a hurry or something.

Yeah, I can aim for 31/31/31/00/31/31, but that definitely would take much longer than 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Just tell me which one you prefer and I'll start breeding. For me it doesn't matter when we do the trade. I'm not in a hurry or something.
I ask for 0 SpAtk because that's the only IV I need, don't need the other IVs for my TMBM spread. So I'm really just asking for xx.xx.xx.00.xx.xx, but if you can't get the 0SpAtk, it's fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)