Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Pokéguy Mecha, I have your stuff ready. If you got the things you wanted from me elsewhere, I understand :). If not, I'll be free to trade :D.
Hi, I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten our trade. I wanted Shiny Solosis, Female Friend Ball Sudowoodo and Quick Ball Female Defog and Tailwind Drifloon please. Let me know if you need anything; I'd prefer 5 flawless if you have 'em for the females. CMT? I've updated some cool stuff. ^_^

Hi, I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten our trade. I wanted Shiny Solosis, Female Friend Ball Sudowoodo and Quick Ball Female Defog and Tailwind Drifloon please. Let me know if you need anything; I'd prefer 5 flawless if you have 'em for the females. CMT? I've updated some cool stuff. ^_^
I believe the deal was my shiny solosis for Diabolico's raikou, and then a free female sudowoodo spitback for you :). And I would check your thread for one more thing for drifloon, but I don't have a drifloon like that lol.

I believe the deal was my shiny solosis for Diabolico's raikou, and then a free female sudowoodo spitback for you :). And I would check your thread for one more thing for drifloon, but I don't have a drifloon like that lol.
Wow, that's awesome. I have Diabolico's Raikou now and am adding you. But I saw this:

My Drifloon (Dex No. 425)

Nature: Modest | Gender: Male | Ability: Unburden
OT: Ryan | ID: 34605
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Memento | Tailwind | Destiny Bond | Defog
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Rydog814). Special thanks to *Trev* for sending me a tutored Drifloon with Tailwind & Defog!!

Could I just get which ever Tailwind and Defog Drifloon Quick Ball Female you have? I really want one if you could CMT; I have new self-bred shiny ORAS megas.

Wow, that's awesome. I have Diabolico's Raikou now and am adding you. But I saw this:

My Drifloon (Dex No. 425)

Nature: Modest | Gender: Male | Ability: Unburden
OT: Ryan | ID: 34605
IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Memento | Tailwind | Destiny Bond | Defog
Non-Redis
Notes: Bred by me. Hatched by SV match on Reddit (Rydog814). Special thanks to *Trev* for sending me a tutored Drifloon with Tailwind & Defog!!
Could I just get which ever Tailwind and Defog Drifloon Quick Ball Female you have? I really want one if you could CMT; I have new self-bred shiny ORAS megas.
Oh well this is kinda awkward lol. I never got a quick ball female. I just bred a male in a pokeball on my pearl, and tutored it the moves it needed. I gave Evan the father, not the mother xD. Although, he usually gives one to me for helping him complete a project, so I could ask him for a female spitback :).

Oh well this is kinda awkward lol. I never got a quick ball female. I just bred a male in a pokeball on my pearl, and tutored it the moves it needed. I gave Evan the father, not the mother xD. Although, he usually gives one to me for helping him complete a project, so I could ask him for a female spitback :).
Oh, I'll take a Male! Sorry, just saw that thing and was like wow, I want one, but Evan doesn't need anything from me, so I thought I'd get it from the source. I'll take a Male. :)

You may CMT for something else.

Oh, I'll take a Male! Sorry, just saw that thing and was like wow, I want one, but Evan doesn't need anything from me, so I thought I'd get it from the source. I'll take a Male. :)

You may CMT for something else.
Don't have a spare male on me right now, I'll let you know when I either transfer another male, or just get a quick ball female one :).

Also, thanks for the trade.

Don't have a spare male on me right now, I'll let you know when I either transfer another male, or just get a quick ball female one :).

Also, thanks for the trade.
Thanks for the trade and yeah, CMT for a Drifloon, you can have what ever for a good female. Or even a Male, I'd just really like to breed one like Evan's. Let me know when you have one for me and enjoy Raikou!

*Trev* CMT for

Solosis
OT: Jordan | ID: 46299
Nature: Quiet | Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31.06.31.30.31.0 (HP Fire)
Egg moves: Acid Armor - Confuse Ray - Trick
Notes: NON REDIS (Bred by me, hatched by a reddit user. Thanks to evan0913 for the original mother :D)

Hey guys, Trev here :). Got a small update with a Diancie and 2 of my newest TSV hatches:

Diancie
OT: Japenese letters (07194)
Nature: Bold | Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/30
Moves (Lvl 50 UT): Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Reflect - Return
Note: FULLY REDIS (Thanks to AfroThunderRule for the diancie :D)

Karrablast
OT: Hazel | ID: 65240
Nature: Brave | Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31.31.31.31.31.04
Egg moves: Pursuit- Megahorn - Knock Off - Drill Run
Notes: NON REDIS (Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Thanks to evan0913 for the original mother :D).

Karrablast
OT: JC | ID: 11955
Nature: Brave | Ability: No Guard
IVs: 31.31.31.10.31.00
Egg moves: Pursuit- Megahorn - Knock Off - Drill Run
Notes: NON REDIS (Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Thanks to evan0913 for the original mother :D).

Will have another update soon with more breedables and hopefully some more TSV hatches :p.

In response to your CMT, could I get?
Finneon(F)
Nature:
Timid Ability: Water Veil
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Brine, Tickle, Charm, Sweet Kiss
OT:
カルム ID:24359
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name is Japanese, will change upon evolution. Thanks to SnoopysWorld for the original mother!

Zubat (F)
Nature:
Jolly Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Defog, Brave Bird, Hypnosis, Giga Drain
OT:
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name will change to your language upon evolution. Valzy has semi-redis rights.

Aipom (F)
Nature:
Jolly| Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Fake Out, Switcheroo, Pursuit, Quick Guard
OT: Misty ID:55281

In response to your CMT, could I get?
Finneon(F)
Nature:
Timid Ability: Water Veil
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Brine, Tickle, Charm, Sweet Kiss
OT:
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name is Japanese, will change upon evolution. Thanks to SnoopysWorld for the original mother!
Zubat (F)
Nature:
Jolly Ability: Infiltrator
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Defog, Brave Bird, Hypnosis, Giga Drain
OT:
Bred by me, hatched by a user on Reddit. Name will change to your language upon evolution. Valzy has semi-redis rights.

Aipom (F)
Nature:
Jolly| Ability: Run Away
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: Fake Out, Switcheroo, Pursuit, Quick Guard
OT: Misty ID:55281
Sure.think youll be around in like an hour or 2?

I've been looking for one of these. Can you CMT?

Bulbasaur ♀
OT: Tony (44636)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
Notes: Thanks to tony1216 for redis reights. Since this is a 1/8 Gender Ratio Female with flawless Hidden Power, it will be a clone.

*Trev* Hi ! I'm back from my vacation and will be able to breed the Female Illumise/Alomomola you requested for your Shiny Solosis. I just wanted to know, do you want them to be flawless or not ? And at the same time, would you mind CMT again for the Shiny Brave Karrablast with 0 IVs in Speed ? Thanks !

*Trev* Hi ! I'm back from my vacation and will be able to breed the Female Illumise/Alomomola you requested for your Shiny Solosis. I just wanted to know, do you want them to be flawless or not ? And at the same time, would you mind CMT again for the Shiny Brave Karrablast with 0 IVs in Speed ? Thanks !
Yeah, flawless would be cool. But it was petilil and alomomola :P. and I will CYT for karrablast.

Big KB legend Update :o

Moltres
OT:
Craig (36650)
Nature: Bold | Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/xx/30/28/31/31 (HP Water)
Moves (Lvl 70 UT): Safeguard - Air Slash - Heat Wave - Sunny Day
Note: FULLY REDIS (Thanks to Serlli09 for trading me this)

Yveltal
OT: Randy (55074)
Nature: Relaxed | Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/13
Moves (Lvl 50 UT): Oblivion Wing - Snarl - Dark Pulse - Disable
Notes:
FULLY REDIS (Thanks to Bobby Milk for trading me this)

Xerneas
OT: Ricky (14483)
Nature: Bold | Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves (Lvl 54 No evs ): Gravity - Geomancy - Moonblast - Megahorn
Note: FULLY REDIS (Thanks to Unowninator for trading me this)

Celebi
OT: Murilo (36469)
Nature: Calm | Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Moves (Lvl 100 No evs ): Recover - Energy Ball - Leech Seed - Thunder Wave
Note: FULLY REDIS (Thanks to trikx_insane for trading me this

Celebi
OT: Hugh (27486)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/30/26/31/31/31 (HP ice)
Moves (Lvl 12 No evs ): Recover - Heal Bell - Safeguard - Hold Back

Celebi
OT: Patyko (18266)
Nature: Naive | Ability: Natural Cure
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/20 (HP ice)
Moves (Lvl 10 UT ): Recover - Heal Bell - Safeguard - Hold Back

Hello, I am about to perform a request for someone else, but then started to get in the mood to breed a particular Pokemon.

I am about to breed Ultra Ball Eevee with HP Ice (designated to become Jolteon), and I'm wanting to possibly make a trade for one of your Pokemon. Would that be OK with you? (Sorry for the short message, I have class in a few minutes. ^^;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)