Ping Pong

IS A SPORT.

When I moved to the US, I found something really weird, they call cheerleading a sport but not ping pong.
The bastards.

Anyway, yeah, I play ping pong professionally, and it's one of my greatest regrets taking it up since it's not respected anywhere.

If anyone else here is a ping pong player (unlikely but whateves) it'd be awesome.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
IS A SPORT.

When I moved to the US, I found something really weird, they call cheerleading a sport but not ping pong.
The bastards.

Anyway, yeah, I play ping pong professionally, and it's one of my greatest regrets taking it up since it's not respected anywhere.

If anyone else here is a ping pong player (unlikely but whateves) it'd be awesome.
tell me about the intricacies of competitive ping pong

Reactions: v

I enjoy it playing so much but I'd like to hear from a pro on how they train, for example speed exercises or certain techniques.

Last edited:
I played it like recreationally a few times. Those Chinese pros look like they're playing something completely different to me lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)