Pharaoh's Treasury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait....It has thick fat. I was looking at the dream ball and heavy ball one. XD Idk...Lux ball HA Eevee? To be honest, I don't know what to offer that you already have or can get. In the meantime, bunnelby for lux ball charmander sounds good to me. Btw, is your charmander flawless? Because the bunnelby is. Also, is does the charmander have its HA?
Charmander is not flawless, and I would have to breed another one of it. However, it does have its HA. Breeding up ivs are a real pain on 1/8th females so I wouldn't be willing to do that atm. As far as the eevee goes, I have that. Yeah, offer is a pain when you don't have a list, which is the reason I even made this.

I'll have a thread soon, just so frickin busy. I'll take the charmander as long as it's in a lux ball, its female, and it has its HA. Do you care about IVs?

I'll have a thread soon, just so frickin busy. I'll take the charmander as long as it's in a lux ball, its female, and it has its HA. Do you care about IVs?
Not really as long as it is female, lux ball, has HA and has spikes. I'll attempt to get the charmander bred tomorrow after work. It should hopefully have a few ivs as ditto daddy is 6iv. What nature would you like on it?

Last edited:
Adamant. I'm not finicky about IVs because I'll be breeding it. I just need it to have its HA and be in a lux ball
Ok. PM me when ready

Can you CMT for female love ball lapras spitback? Don't care about ivs, nature or EMs just need the ball and gender.

408 | 409
Cranidos | Ramparados
OT:
Umang | ID: 47461
Nature: Jolly, Naive | Ability: Sheer Force(HA)
IV's: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Crunch | Hammer Arm | Stomp | Curse
(HEal BAll)

410| 411
Shieldon | Bastiodon
OT:
Nature: Sassy, Careful | Ability: Soundproof(HA)
IV's: 31.31.31.x.31.31 | 31.31.31.x.31.00
Rock Blast | Fissure | Wide Guard | Curse
(Quick Ball)

I very much want female versions of these with HA. I'd be willing to provide more spitbacks besides Lapras (of course) for them if there is other stuff you want.

408 | 409
Cranidos | Ramparados
OT:
Nature: Jolly, Naive | Ability: Sheer Force(HA)
IV's: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Crunch | Hammer Arm | Stomp | Curse
(HEal BAll)

410| 411
Shieldon | Bastiodon
OT:
Nature: Sassy, Careful | Ability: Soundproof(HA)
IV's: 31.31.31.x.31.31 | 31.31.31.x.31.00
Rock Blast | Fissure | Wide Guard | Curse
(Quick Ball)

I very much want female versions of these with HA. I'd be willing to provide more spitbacks besides Lapras (of course) for them if there is other stuff you want.
How about your love ball lapras, dream ball lapras(HA) and dream ball abra for my heal ball cranidos(HA) and quickball sheildon(HA)?

Last edited:
How about your love ball lapras, dream ball lapras(HA) and dream ball abra for my heal ball cranidos(HA) and quickball sheildon(HA)?
Sure give me a few to bred them real quick and I should have them ready in 30 minutesish.

Edit: Lapras HA is being a pain, I'll let you know when it finally decideds to be female and have the HA....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)