PES vs FIFA

This thread is for discussing which is better of the two football sims, PES or FIFA. My opinion is PES because FIFA is way too bugged and boring for my tastes. What is you guys' opinion?

They both have their pros and cons.

FIFA
Pros: A lot of teams, Be A Pro is great, and Manager Mode is essentially superior to the PES one
Cons: Less realistic gameplay, havent played PES online, but there are way too many DCers online for FIFA

PES
Pros: Great gameplay, and realistic passing, goalkeeping and great Defender AI
Cons: Barely any variety in teams

Again Im not that experienced with this, my only experience is the PES 11 demo

Idk i really like both.....Fifa has far FAR more variety in teams and in technical stuff like the campaign mode has more options but PES has better and more realistic gameplay.
Err PES i suppose :S

PES just feels like football, while FIFA feels so scripted.

Now that I finished my school day I can give you a real opinion

FIFA:

Pros: Lots of teams, Be a keeper, Being able to switch teams in manager mode, more licenses, better free kicks, better keepers, Slightly better online.

Cons: For a game that has so many licenses, Fifa should have Champions League. Also it is scripted, and just feels unnatural. Passes are almost fully automated. Not much editing is doable. No respect to fans(They don't really fix any problems by patches and such)

PES:

Pros: Uefa Champions League, Europa League, and Super Cup fully licensed. Much more natural passing and shooting. better tricks. Online has less cheaters. Overall gameplay just flows naturally like in real life. Konami care about the customers(Shown in how when they released a patch that by accident changed Ireland's team kit to another kit, they fixed it super quickly). PES is improving, while FIFA is going downhill. PES allows for complete freedom in editing.

Cons: Some glitches make the game less enjoyable, Keepers and defenders are sometimes STUPID. Otherwise a fine game.

This may be a bit biased, but I'd rather play PES 2010(Which I could edit all team kits to new ones and all players and such with ease) than FIFA 11.

Both are good. The problem is FIFA have a lot of teams but poor playing quality (unnatural like pharaoh said). And PES is exactly otherwise. Nice quality but lol much less teams (well you can edit everything but w/e it could be more easy to play things like bundesliga wich takes a LOT of work to create it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)