PDC's photography

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
hello, my name is pdc, and i take pictures!
i am a terrible artist. i cannot draw, paint, sketch, pretty much do anything a normal human being should be able to do. however i found that i am a pretty decent photographer and combined my hobby of bird watching with photography. that being said, every single (or just about) picture in this thread will probably be of birds.

i am not sure if photography is really allowed here (i didn't see a rule against it), but if it is not, then mods feel free to go ahead and shut this operation down. i will try to update this monthly or something like that. or if i get a really good photograph, i will upload it that day.

i'll start off the thread with some of my newly imported pictures...

sorry for clarity :(

in the summer expect shorebirds, fall hawks / eagles / falcons, winter ducks. and some stuff in between...

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I really like birds and I really like these pictures. Awesome quality, great natural lighting, and nice poses. Would it be alright if I used some of these for reference?

Two tips: (I'm sure you know about this stuff already but it can't hurt right?)

1- dont let the horizon chop up ur subject - I see you've been pretty good about this except for your pic of the oystercatcher.

2- keep stuff off center - again, you're really good about this except in your first and last photos (osprey and oystercatcher 2).

Anyways would love it if you kept posting in Smeargle's, can't wait to see your summer selection and what not

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
long overdo update (over a year haha) but in lieu of an english project i uploaded a lot of pictures on my computer (all of birds, of course)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)