Big Pathfinder Viva Mafia (Smogon Thread) - Wolf Meta (UncleSam and Yeti win) - postgame P4, 91-92

just posting to say that if you get a message from Zelirio in discord that's me, so you don't have to be like "who the is this guy i can't find him on the player list, must be a troll"
You could just tell them straight up in discord that you're Slim Guldo, so that you don't waste people's energy (that can be channeled into a spirit bomb instead)!

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if your role name is warrior-themed please contact me asap

EDIT so i don't have to double post: apparently people are still confused as to whether or not i'm a recruiter

so let me make this explicit as possible

I am representing the Warriors faction and am looking for players to recruit.

kthx

Last edited:
Send those actions in, deadline in about 10h. Even though it's viva and cycle 0 there's no reason to idle. At the very least you can send us a PM confirming idling so we know you're active.

C1 Update up, if you think you should have gotten results but didn't, contact us.

Editing posts enabled on team subforums. Please don't edit action posts, but rather post new ones so we don't have to manually cross-check everything again at updates.

Remember to add me and Aura Guardian to team Discord channels.

Last edited:

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've been trying to keep my faction secret but it has come to my attention that Hitmonleet is claiming Mages when in fact I am the leader of the Mages. I'd recommend people don't talk to Hitmonleet, he is probably just looking for information.

It has come to my attention that Zorbees is, in fact, lying. He is not the leader of the Mages, I am. I suspect he is, in fact, a liar, intending to deface me. Claim to me, and not him.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sup fam. The holy church of the lord has given me the ability to discern the difference between the two. If you are a prospective free agent looking to get recruited by mages, contact me and I will enlighten you :) ty

Missing actions, get those in.

If your leader isn't online then go ahead and write team orders yourself. No reason for a faction to idle because one of their members does.

Hi, I am the new warriors contact. Also the new contact for the undead because we own the shit out of them when it comes to matters of the dead. If any FA's want to join a chill party faction talk to me

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Cannot confirm, FH not undead contact.

If you like the Grateful Dead, Rob Zombie, the CAH card "The inevitable heat death of the universe," or anything even tangentially related to death, you should be talking to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)