Big Pathfinder Viva Mafia (Smogon Thread) - Wolf Meta (UncleSam and Yeti win) - postgame P4, 91-92

The battle is on!

In the once-peaceful city of Arenithan, battle has suddenly broken out. The Warriors and the Mages have long been antagonistic, but some suspect the shadowy Conspirators have a hand in this. While the Church tries to stop the fighting, rumors have arisen of a powerful Necromancer trying to raise an Undead army.

Now, these five factions battle for the hearts and minds of the people, the Free Agents, recruiting them by the droves to their cause. Who knows what powers or magical items each faction might acquire?

Do you have what it takes to emerge from this melee with your life and power intact, to end the fighting and emerge the victor?

Welcome to PATHFINDER VIVA MAFIA, hosted by Aura Guardian and Agape.

Rules may be found in the signups or on the board (the other board is preferred).

The signups were here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/signups-pathfinder-viva-mafia.3591386/

The boards are here: http://vivafinder.prophpbb.com/

The discord is https://discord.gg/rQVjKpZ use #circus

Player list (alphabetized)
acidphoenix
Amelia
askaninjask
Blazade
Cancerous
Da Letter El
Dogfish44
Flyhn
Former Hope
Haruno
Hitmonleet
internet
Jalmont
King_
LightWolf
LonelyNess
Maxim
Memoric
MoodyCloud
Oddish
OM Room
Painter Oshawatt
pancake
Paperblade
Pidge
praj.pran
RODAN!!!
shade
shubaka17
Slim Guldo
Someoneelse
Steven Snype
Texas Cloverleaf
theangryscientist
Thetwinmasters
TraceofLife
UncleSam
Walrein
Yeti
zorbees

Considered for subs:
Asek
KnightsofCydonia
sunny04
Josh
rssp1

LOGIN INFO IS GOING OUT NOW, STARTING A BIT BEFORE THIS THREAD WAS POSTED.

Just remember... this is Pathfinder. As in, these guys:

Death is not the end.

Remember to add both me and Aura Guardian to any convos you create on smogon. Give us all the relevant logs.

Actions are to be sent via team subforums and in-forum private messages, but thru smogon is good as well as long as you stay consistent with your sending platform.

Don't try to hack/find loopholes in forums. If it bugs for you or if you see info you were not meant so see, contact Agape.

You can c/p Role PMs ONLY to a team's subforum after recruitment, not anywhere else.

Last edited:
The change from 50 to 40 players caused this rulechange:

On Cycle 0 there will be no kills or lynches.

Also, the rule that restricted kills has been removed. A player may now use a kill even if they killed the previous cycle, and if they have access to multiple kill actions they can use them all at once.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if I missed this rule but can we use items that don't have descriptions and also can we voluntarily trash items
4. There is a ridiculous amount of items in this game. Items may be passed to other players. You can use items’ abilities as if they were your own innate abilites or with the syntax “Use ITEM on ALIAS”. Potions can be used without knowing what their effect is. Passive items are assumed to be always used. Leftover items from dead players go to the Scrapyard, from where anyone may attempt to retrieve them. The items will be snipped from their death-flipped Role PMs.

You can attempt to use unidentified items with the command "Use ITEM on ALIAS". I can not confirm or deny what effect this action has on ITEM or ALIAS, but it will be consistent and logical. The Info: Items role can be used to identify items. There is no action to "trash" items, only the "Use ITEM on ALIAS" action.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
if you're looking to get recruited please shoot me a smogon PM, as i'll be out of the house most of today and likely won't be able to hold a discord conversation

also echoing twin's sentiment that it's very unlikely haruno is a member of one of the factions, would be careful sharing info with him

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If anyone wants to be in the same faction as me contact me, Those who do not, do the same I'm heavily interested in building relations.

ATTENTION FREE AGENTS, please don't willy nilly share your info with every recruiting faction unless you have a plan. It will merely make you less desirable overall, rather than increasing your chances of recruitment.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Hello everyone I am a recruiter and also have a better win rate than any of the other recruiters in big games especially goatwolf so you should contact me to get recruited by the team most likely to win

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
THOSE WHO WISH TO BE ON THE WINNING TEAM, CLAM TO ME. I HAVE BEEN DESIGNATED FIGUREHEAD FOR THE CONSPIRATORS. IMMA BE ON IRC AND DISCORD AS LONELYNESS.

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Also for all you freelancers looking to join the glory of the holy church of Jesus Christ, hit me up with a pm and I will do my utmost to save all your poor souls <3

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Reasons to contact me over the other leaders:
-haruno is lying out his ass
-iDLE
-do you really wanna be on sam's team?
-lol lonelyness

I promise a chill time and a well-won game

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Reasons to contact me over the other leaders:
-haruno is lying out his ass
-iDLE
-do you really wanna be on sam's team?
-lol lonelyness

I promise a chill time and a well-won game
i know this isnt a village vs mafia game but im sure you can be just as bad here as you are in those

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)