Overused ft. BH Cup [Round 1]

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
why was i not matched up with an opponent
i signed up and was not given a match to play
you got lucked like me, the tour has to have a good number of players like 16, 24, 32 etc so a bunch of people were randomly chosen to not be accepted. at this point you can sign up as a sub tho. sorry :(

Why do you all run imposter Munchlax? Guzzlord is only 8% less bulkier than that and it isn't incapacitated too much after a Knock Off.

It isn't pretty big. Guzzlord with Leftovers ends up with more hp at the end of the turn unless the attack 2HKOes. An attack that would 2HKO Guzzlord will 2HKO Munchlax (and for both, given the bulk, an attack that would 2HKO the imposter will probably OHKO the original).
This makes Guzzlord marginally (it ends up with 1-4% hp more, not that much) better at taking weak hits and 50% better when they both lacks the item.
It isn't like Chansey vs Blissey, where Chansey is almost 50% more bulky.

While I agree that Munchlax is cuter, it is running Imposter; that removes its original, cute sprite. That point is invalid.

My opponent missed our scheduled time, and I've yet to see them online on PS despite them seemingly being on smogon day and night.

Perry

slayer
is a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
To see who is eliminated:
[01:23:28] #mr. perry ❆: !pick akashi, matthewc20090, coinflip
We randomly picked: akashi

[01:24:05] #mr. perry ❆: !pick dbw, leooo_33, coinflip
We randomly picked: dbw

[01:24:38] #mr. perry ❆: !pick rngisfatal, miyoka
We randomly picked: miyoka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)