(oV)^^^(Vo) VZXT's Trade Thread (oV)^^^(Vo) [αS SRs: HP ❄ Genies+Hoopa][DexNav: Ditto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah wait, I bred a mudkip myself and I used TSV method for have it shiny. :] I don't need it anymore. I keep Houndour and Pineco, let spearow to another one.

*UPDATE*

This are shinies I bred and hatched a while ago, except for Cranidos that one is new and was a pain to get x_x

#650 Chespin
Nickname: Nutter Chief
Level: 1 (UT) | Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Defense Curl, Spikes, Quick Guard, Curse
OT: A Sapphire | ID: 09352
Notes: TSV hatched on Reddit. Shiny Chesnaught reminds me of Master Chief hence the nn. Jolly for Belly Drum shenanigans you can outspeed -1 max speed M-Salamence :P
Non Redistributable

#650 Chespin
Nickname: Bowsette
Level: 1 (UT) | Gender: Female
Nature: Impish | Ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31/31/31/29/31/31
Egg Moves: Defense Curl, Spikes, Quick Guard, Curse
OT: Misty| ID: 43325
Notes: TSV hatched by .com

Non Redistributable

#560 Scraggy
Nickname: Sid Vicious
Nature: Brave | Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/00
Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out, Quick Guard. Ice Punch

OT: Xaon | ID: 05001
Notes: TSV hatched on Reddit. Oi!
Non Redistributable

#280 Ralts
Nickname: Helena
Level: 1 (UT) | Gender: Female
Nature: Timid | Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Destiny Bond, Memento, Disable
OT: Julia | ID: 23278

Notes: TSV hatched. Available without nickname hatched by another person. I really like the name Helena :3
Non Redistributable

#408 Cranidos
Nickname: Slade
Nature: Naive | Ability: Sheer Force
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Head, Crunch, Hammer Arm, Curse
OT: Brendan | ID: 33389

Notes: TSV hatched. Has Hidden Power Grass for style points.
Non Redistributable

Last edited:
Hey man I don't really want to breed mareep or scyther Ive had the lotad and Aron for a while now, what's a good time foe you to trade for lando ? Btw I'm on eastern us time

Hey man I don't really want to breed mareep or scyther Ive had the lotad and Aron for a while now, what's a good time foe you to trade for lando ? Btw I'm on eastern us time
I asked you twice if you knew what NON REDIS means and you didn't answer. Either you don't know or don't care so I'm not trading with you.

I asked you twice if you knew what NON REDIS means and you didn't answer. Either you don't know or don't care so I'm not trading with you.
I honestly didn't see those posts, but ik what it means it means I can't trade it to anyone else or clone more of them

I honestly didn't see those posts, but ik what it means it means I can't trade it to anyone else or clone more of them
Ok thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately I will be really busy this week so we will have to trade on the weekend.

#079 Slowpoke
Stock: 0
Ability: Regenerator
Natures: Bold
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Yawn, Zen Headbutt

Can I have a random dream ball female?
Check my dead thread or PM me, please.)

*UPDATE*

I usually don't make updates for a single pokemon but I got my first Masuda shiny in my aS game! :D

#595 Joltik
Nickname: Electro
Nature: Timid | Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Faint Attack, Cross Poison, Pursuit
OT: Victor | ID: 46675
Notes: Masuda Method shiny. I got this while trying to get a non-HA female from the HA joltik Doctor Quark traded me. Electro may seem like a dumb nickname at first but it is perfect for it as it is the name of a Spider-man villian that uses electricity.
Non Redistributable

Last edited:
I'm interested in a female Timid Togepi in a Dream Ball. I can offer a female HA Carvahna in a Dream Ball, with HA, 4 egg moves ( Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, Ancient Power and Double Edge) and a Naive Nature.

I'm interested in a female Timid Togepi in a Dream Ball. I can offer a female HA Carvahna in a Dream Ball, with HA, 4 egg moves ( Hydro Pump, Destiny Bond, Ancient Power and Double Edge) and a Naive Nature.
Sorry but I already have carvanha in quick ball and dream ball.

Hi, I assume this thread is still open?

Could you CMT for your shiny Naive Thundurus? :)
Yes, it is still open.

I didn't find anything I want from your thread atm but I have a couple of questions.
You can only do 3rd Gen RNG?
Are wou willing to RNG something for me in exchange for the thundurus even though it has crappy HP&DEF?

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Yes, it is still open.

I didn't find anything I want from your thread atm but I have a couple of questions.
You can only do 3rd Gen RNG?
Are wou willing to RNG something for me in exchange for the thundurus even though it has crappy HP&DEF?
I can do any RNG I've just been too busy to update my thread lol. And besides everyone and their mother can do 4th and 5th gen, 3rd gen is way less common so that is what I am focused on.

To answer your question, yes I am. What were you after?

I can do any RNG I've just been too busy to update my thread lol. And besides everyone and their mother can do 4th and 5th gen, 3rd gen is way less common so that is what I am focused on.

To answer your question, yes I am. What were you after?
Sorry I was really tired so I went to sleep.
I'll think of something later.

*UPDATE*

I got incredibly lucky with this Zoroark event. After two failed attempts to SR Dialga and Endeavor Pikachu I quit SRing for a while. I gave this Zoroark a try and got this in my 5th attempt.

#571 Zoroark
Level: 50 (UT) | Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty | Ability: Illusion
IVs: 28 / 29 / 17 / 31 / 29 / 31
Moves: Sludge Bomb, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, Sucker Punch
OT: Sly | ID: 11045

Notes: Lucky SR of Sly Zoroark with Exclusive move Sludge Bomb. The defense IV is low but it is a great SR for an event without guaranteed 31 IVs.
Non Redistributable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)