Tournament OUPL II Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo i'm back, my internet crashed unfortunately. I'm sorry for that but i can't do nothing about it.

Can the smogtours mods or smogon mods recreate this? Because i was winning this one, if my man TheEnder can agree with this. So yes, if its possible to just recreate the final situation, it would be aswesome, i saw the mods already recreated matches for another tour.

Are you fine with that TheEnder?

Here is the replay if anything:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-160728

TheEnder

a petal in the wind
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
yeah theres no doubt you were in a favorable position when you timed out, but i really dont want to sit around re-creating an unofficial game for however long that takes. there is also the fact that neither of us (i assume you did not) sent in our teams beforehand, which is a necessity for a fair recreation. i'm sorry if i come off as a douchebag, but i prefer not re-playing the game if that is possible.

No TheEnder dont be sorry, i can perfectly understand, and i dont think ur a douche at any point.

It's "my fault" i crashed, i knew my internet was bad, what i could have done is warn the Showdowns mods present at that moment, so that they could have put timer off if anything happens to me.

So yeah, its just because i wanted those points for my team of course, and its damn stupid to loose that way haha, because everything won for me at that point: double scarf + a clef that can CM/soft boile on your tang, the only way for you to beat it was to crit/flinch it with weavile, and if anything i had the scarfers in the back. It was a good fight anyways man :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)