Resource OU Teambuilding Workshop v4 (CLOSE)

Hello, i'm a newbie in strat. Today i read all the article et post forum about the strat and the OU metagame but i've struggle to find example of competitive team ( so i thank you a lot if you have a link where i can see team examples and explanations about the team)

I would like an offense or hyper offense team based on this two Pokemon :

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch

• Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
  • Ability: Rough Skin
  • EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
  • Impish Nature
  • - Dragon Tail
  • - Earthquake
  • - Fire Blast
  • - Stealth Rock

Thanks a lot and apologize for my English
Hi there! I've been fairly absent from PS! so i'm kind of out of teams. Therefore I would like to request one based around this core:
Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 60 Def / 92 SpD / 92 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Brief explanation I stole by the Good Cores thread (props to Fugly2) :

The preferred playstyle is Bulky Offense, as I'm not too keen on HO, and I dont know if the core would fit a Balance (if so Balance could be fine as well). Thank you very much in advance!

Entei @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Bulldoze

Requesting a team around this guy. Sacred Fire deals stupid damage when boosted by Choice Band and punishes a lot of its usual switchins with burns that they don't enjoy and Extremespeed cleans offense spotless lategame, but a pure Fire-type mon that's weak to Stealth Rock and doesn't have the best defensive options can struggle to find its place on a team. Hopefully you guys can do something awesome with it. Balance or bulky offense would be preferred but do whatever you want if that doesn't work out somehow.
taking these 3. will try to get them done as fast as possible, but if i can't due to lack of time, i'll grab solid teams and link them on your walls since these are really old requests and we're just trying to clean things up for su/mo ^=^.

Hello Adamant Rotom-W i drop gunk and add mach as for me was more needed than gunk, fire STAB does a lot to fairies either way and have another members on the team that deal with them. My idea behind this squad was pair Ape with twave support as its speed isnt that great. Twave rotomw helps with birds and zard x which is a huge threat for the team, next is clef to deal with Lati@s and another twave support. Scarf exca is a great revenge killer that appreciated Ape removing landot with hp ice so it can sweep with eq late game, Venu + Latias are the glue of this team, venu to deal with Azu and rotom isnt that pressure and checks birds better, and latias a HW support in case somebody on the team needs a second chance to shine. Colbur so the team doesnt autolose to CBtar + zard Y. enjoy !
Infernape @ Life Orb
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 100 Atk / 156 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Mach Punch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave
- Pain Split

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Excadrill (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin

Venusaur-Mega (M) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 96 Def / 164 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Latias @ Colbur Berry
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Roost
- Psychic
- Healing Wish

Hey, sorry for replying so late, but I recently came back to Showdown, and this team has been working wonders for me recently! Thanks!

You can remove my Emboar set as I left Showdown for a while and I just recently came back and I don't think I need it anymore with the new Sun Moon meta coming soon.

Hi everyone,

Teambuilding with Mega Gallade is difficult, so I would like to gain some advice on it. I've also been working on a new core that utilises Crawdaunt, instead of Bisharp. Mega Gallade and Crawdaunt form a great core, as both mons are capable of removing each others counters. So yeah that just about sums it up, I would like to see/learn how the mods and badge holders team build around this core. Thanks everyone, much appreciated! ^^

Gallade @ Galladite

Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Swords Dance
Drain Punch / Close Combat
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt

Swords Dance boosts M-Gallade's attack to insane levels, making it a powerful wallbreaker. Drain Punch and Close Combat are STAB, the former increases longevity whilst the latter provides additional power. Ice Punch KO's Landorus, Gliscor and dragons. Zen Headbutt allows M-Gallade to beat Keldeo and Mega Venusaur, as well as to hit fairies like Clefable and Mega Gardevoir.

Alternate Set:

The following set are unorthodox and fun, they're better suited depending on how a team works (just some options to consider). I personally like Bulk Up and Substitute set, it isn't the best but I'd especially appreciate it if someone could teambuild from that (3 Lava Cookies if you can I promise, this is not a scam).
______

Crawdaunt (M) @ Life Orb

Ability: Adaptability
Jolly / Adamant Nature
Swords Dance
Crabhammer
Knock Off / Crunch
Aqua Jet

Swords Dance boosts Crawdaunt's attack stat to monstrous levels, especially when paired with Adaptability. Crabhammer is a powerful STAB move and has a nice chance to crit. Knock Off deals a lot of damage while removing the targets item. Crunch is an option for beating Mega Venusaur and is preferred if Mega Gallade is already running Knock Off. This is because the move has a negative side effect and easily spammed, so having two users is a terrible idea in practice (especially since both mons need a strong and reliable Dark move). Aqua Jet provides priority and is great for revenge killing.

P.S. I love using unorthodox sets and mons like Bulk Up Mega Gallade, so please feel free to recommend uncommon options and sets. Thank you ^^

Hi everyone,

Teambuilding with Mega Gallade is difficult, so I would like to gain some advice on it. I've also been working on a new core that utilises Crawdaunt, instead of Bisharp. Mega Gallade and Crawdaunt form a great core, as both mons are capable of removing each others counters. So yeah that just about sums it up, I would like to see/learn how the mods and badge holders team build around this core. Thanks everyone, much appreciated! ^^

Gallade @ Galladite

Jolly Nature
Swords Dance
Drain Punch / Close Combat
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt

Swords Dance boosts M-Gallade's attack to insane levels, making it a powerful wallbreaker. Drain Punch and Close Combat are STAB, the former increases longevity whilst the latter provides additional power. Ice Punch KO's Landorus, Gliscor and dragons. Zen Headbutt allows M-Gallade to beat Keldeo and Mega Venusaur, as well as to hit fairies like Clefable and Mega Gardevoir.

Alternate Set:

The following set are unorthodox and fun, they're better suited depending on how a team works (just some options to consider). I personally like Bulk Up and Substitute set, it isn't the best but I'd especially appreciate it if someone could teambuild from that (3 Lava Cookies if you can I promise, this is not a scam).
______

Crawdaunt (M) @ Life Orb

Jolly / Adamant Nature
Swords Dance
Crabhammer
Knock Off / Crunch
Aqua Jet

Swords Dance boosts Crawdaunt's attack stat to monstrous levels, especially when paired with Adaptability. Crabhammer is a powerful STAB move and has a nice chance to crit. Knock Off deals a lot of damage while removing the targets item. Crunch is an option for beating Mega Venusaur and is preferred if Mega Gallade is already running Knock Off. This is because the move has a negative side effect and easily spammed, so having two users is a terrible idea in practice (especially since both mons need a strong and reliable Dark move). Aqua Jet provides priority and is great for revenge killing.

P.S. I love using unorthodox sets and mons like Bulk Up Mega Gallade, so please feel free to recommend uncommon options and sets. Thank you ^^
even though shop is closed and you aren't supposed to post, i'm gonna take these as well since your post formatting is wonderful. i've been extremely busy lately, so i'll work on all 4 requests that i took during the week and during next weekend when i (most likely) have more free time n_n. very sorry that this will take awhile! hopefully the teams will be fun enough to make up for it though.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey Sardus21 i build a team recently with dd normal gyarados so you can check it out here enjoy. Same you silversurfer718 , just replace Zard X > Heatran.

ZaChAttAcK101 the teamhere is based on your core.

Alright matthewc20090 its been awhile since u submit this pokemon but hey, here it is. I start this team with some mon that needs a lot of support to shine which is bulky altaria, so mew pairs kinda well with it, next is Spd Drill who provide rocks and spin support/ alternative you can use spd skarm with defog and rocks since the team is super weak to scarf drill. Next is ferrothor to check fairies and complete the hazards, after that i choose a fire check who can also deal with sand and birds, which is rotom, and last is gengar which can beat bulky teams 1 v 1. hope enjoy.
Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
Ability: Pixilate
Happiness: 0
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 96 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Heal Bell
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Excadrill @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 184 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Mew @ Expert Belt
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake

Gengar @ Black Sludge
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Substitute

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Hello Darklatias92 pretty standar core for making a BO team, the mega i choose is Mega bro as works like a solid wincon, next is lure latios with hp fire + surf. hazard core in ferro + clef, while clef check mega medi and hera which are common breakers, and last av tornt to sponge some special hits if gliscor die, also deals with mega venu if u hit cane ofc. The team works good overall, however is kinda weak to weav so be careful around that. enjoy
Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 56 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Roost
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 8 Def / 200 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Roost

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 44 SpD
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 168 HP / 88 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

here are your two teams Anime_Fan. sorry this took so long; i've been REALLY busy lately ;~;.

Gallade-Mega @ Galladite
Ability: Steadfast
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Talonflame (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Impish Nature
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roost

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Landorus-T (Landorus-Therian) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 200 Def / 24 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Recover
built this with secretary paper dreams :3c. really fun build; we wanted to make some balance w/ gallade so you have a pretty standard balance backbone of talonflame / ferro / lando-t / starmie. hazard stack was a huge reason for picking balance. talon is using that ABR spread so this team doesn't have to click x on weavile and bisharp. it also handles sableye nicely for gallade. between hazards, talonflame, and a general balance core, gallade gets really nice support, but we also wanted a more immediate breaker to punch holes, making gallade's job way easier. kyurem does a great job of this, and it appreciates both hazard removal and lando-t pivoting it in. honestly you can run lots of different breakers here: NP thundurus-i was the original choice for muscling past waters, and specs hydreigon fills a pretty similar role to kyurem.

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Crunch
- Knock Off

Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave

Scizor-Mega (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 76 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 32 HP / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Recover

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Toxic

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn
built this one with Nedor n_n. pretty straightforward, simple crawdaunt volt turn offense. we went with band crawdaunt since it's really good lately. the volt turn part is because a slow, powerful band user like that really appreciates having pivots to bring it in. AV torn's a nice pivot, and it helps with pressuring fat grasses for craw. mega scizor provides lots of glue for the team, and it can both pivot craw in AND deal some damage with SD. latios was added for defog and extra glue. heatran's more glue and the only rocker we could really fit on this without sacrificing speed. landorus-t is MORE glue and speed control. zapdos is kinda annoying in the little bit of testing i did.

these teams really aren't up to the standard of builds i'd normally post for this, so sorry for that. i didn't really test them much due to not having much time, and these are the first teams i've built in a little while... like most i'm playing less because sun and moon are on the horizon :D. regardless, i hope you can enjoy these builds n_n.

i'll try to finish those other builds if i can. if not, sorry in advance!

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright wanna finish the request before SUMO so here are some teams:
Drangonn.

Garchomp @ Salac Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 12 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 144 HP / 252 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Stun Spore

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 16 Def / 144 SpD / 40 Spe
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Healing Wish

Latios @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Trick
- Defog
- Surf
- Draco Meteor

Zukrad

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 32 Atk / 224 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Endeavor
- Protect
- Diamond Storm

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Acid Spray

Magnezone @ Chople Berry
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Flash Cannon

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 216 SpA / 236 Spe
Rash Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Sleep Talk

Random Passerby

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

Diggersby @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Quick Attack
- Fire Punch

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Surf

Clefable @ Leftovers
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 24 SpD / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp
- Healing Wish
- Iron Head

Terry24

Medicham-Mega @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Thunder Punch
- High Jump Kick

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 148 Def / 24 SpD / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Toxic
- Secret Sword

EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Tail
- Knock Off
- Hurricane

Tio Chico

Durant @ Choice Band
Ability: Hustle
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- X-Scissor
- Superpower
- Rock Slide

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Roost
- Defog

EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 12 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 56 SpD / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp

Me and ur mom

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 44 SpD / 140 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fly
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Knock Off
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
EVs: 36 HP / 252 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Giga Drain
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis

Latias @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind

komet3 , usxpp , DragonGold123 If you guys dont wanna use audino, just use standar clef there. Another option is running CB victini + Scarf Lando

Audino-Mega @ Audinite
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 48 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Reflect Type

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Atk / 72 Def / 92 SpA / 80 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Scald
- Stealth Rock

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- U-turn
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 84 HP / 176 Atk / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

So... I just wanted to ask if my request has been dropped or not. I still see it as a request that's been working on, so please remove it if it has been dropped.
(The reason why I'm asking this is because I requested mine on July 27 and it still hasn't been made so became curious.)

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
So... I just wanted to ask if my request has been dropped or not. I still see it as a request that's been working on, so please remove it if it has been dropped.
(The reason why I'm asking this is because I requested mine on July 27 and it still hasn't been made so became curious.)
if it a request being worked on you should contact with the builder and ask personally.

Hi starry blanket,

Thanks so much for the two teams, I really appreciate it and have gained some idea on how to use the following wall breakers in Mega Gallade and Crawdaunt. I especially liked the set featuring a Choice Spec Kyruem as it's a mon I've been meaning to use. Thanks gain for everything, oh and not to worry about the late replay as I fully understood.

P.S. Can I PM you for some team-building advice in the future? Thanks ^^

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
alright y'all last batch of ORAS, hope u all enjoy my last teams here :
tomsk standar doc build

Doggo (Manectric-Mega) (F) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Flamethrower

Plantie (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

Starmie @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Thunder Wave

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Clefable @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

Akumeoy cb cloyster weaken zard x checks so its fun

Cloyster @ Choice Band
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard
- Explosion

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Roost
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw

EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD
Bold Nature
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb
- Spore

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head

ericaroselia a bird spam to end ORAS.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 8 HP / 176 Atk / 76 Def / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Substitute
- Bulk Up
- Earthquake
- Fly

Pinsir-Mega (M) @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Return
- Quick Attack

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Focus Blast
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword

Celebi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 160 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Baton Pass
- Giga Drain
- Recover

Tyranitar (M) @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

Excadrill (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY THE TEAMS THROUGHOUT ORAS !!

With the end of the ORAS OU era, comes the end of this rendition of the workshop. Thank you to all the builders and anyone who helped out with this project, you are all appreciated. This will definitely come back for Sun/Moon so be on the look out for that. See you guys in the S/M workshop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)