Politoed @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Grass]

My Politoed basically starts out with a Rain Dance with it's ability, Drizzle. This saves a moveslot for me.

Ludicolo @ Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Substitute

This Ludicolo is more for the late game, as it needs rain to already be set up and needs time to set up a substitute. Despite these flaws, when it is set up, this Ludicolo can be a powerhouse!

Raikou @ Air Balloon
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Rash Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Weather Ball
- Thunder
- Rain Dance

Raikou rips through teams with a STAB boosted 100% accuracy Thunder. Weather Ball in rain is for those annoying ground types, and Rain Dance is for the obvious reasons.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Thunder
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam

This is my awesome spinner Starmie. It can sweep in rain with thunder and a boosted Hydro Pump. I wasn't sure if I should choose Ice Beam or Psychic, but in a metagame infested with Dragons, I went with Ice Beam.

Tornadus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Hasty Nature
- Taunt
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- Rain Dance

This is my Blissey killer. It has Superpower for those specially defensive walls, Hurricane with 100% accuracy and STAB, and has Taunt for stallers.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 100 HP / 156 SAtk / 252 SDef
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Rain Dance

My Dragonite is usually my last Pokemon to send out. With it's awesome ability, Multiscale, it can take 1st hits with ease. Thunder and Hurricane have 100% accuracy, and Hurricane gets STAB. Rain Dance is what makes this set, and Roost is to keep Multiscale going.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. :)

EDIT: Btw here is one of my battles http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-89645742

Eh, if you predict correctly, you shouldn't have a problem with other Weathers. I have a Calc at the botom as, Tornadus Superpower is a OHKO to Tyranitar with no Def evs, which most people don't run. Anyways, Rain Dance is just way too obnoxious to this team. You have 5 Rain dance users on the team, with Politoed! I think Politoed is enough for this team as it is. Now looking at the team, its all special based. Which means that Chansey and Blissey can come in, and wall the heck out of everything. Now, Superpower can hurt Blissey/Chansey, but surely won't KO. Ludicolo is just lacking on you team though, like it seems out of place. You have such a high octane team, with Raikou (AIR BALLON?), Starmie and Dragonite, that it just seems like it would get thrown to the side. However, may I suggest the most used Pokemon known to OU as of last gen, Scizor. With its forever-standard Choice Band Set, not only does it get a U-Turn to rival the likes of Genesect (Uber at the time) but it gets Priority STAB boosted by Technitian, and Pursuit to catch any Psychic type that wants to leave the battlefield. Raikou with Air Ballon Choice Scarf. Use it. Starmie is actually really great for this team. I find it beter than Tentacruel at spinning. Tornadus needs to lose Rain Dance but the set you have is fine. Dragonite should be a physical DD set, to covers your extensive use of Specially Based Pokemon.

Politoed @ Leftovers
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

Raikou @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Aura Sphere

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Illuminate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin
- Psychic
- Thunder

Tornadus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Taunt
- Hurricane
- U-turn
- Superpower

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower

0 Atk Life Orb Tornadus Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 468-551 (115.8 - 136.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO (There :toast:)

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rules requirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)