OU Player of the Week #5: njnp

Status
Not open for further replies.

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Out of all the unranked mons, which one do you think most deserves to be on the viability rankings list?
Araquanid

Out of all the ranked mons, which one do you think most deserves to become unranked?
Diggersby

whats your favorite tier outside of ou?
did you learn anything from playing doubles in spl?

whats your favorite tier outside of ou?

There are no other tiers outisde of ou, their just a distracting to hide ous flaws-R!cardo

did you learn anything from playing doubles in spl?

That doubles has the nicest and most supportive community in smogon and should be commended for that.

njnp

Why do you think Mega Venu is underrated? When would you use it over Tangrowth? (Or Amoongus, kind of ~~)
I think its underrated because many people are forgetting about it when building, it on the right team it can be fantastic. It can beat every tapu generally cept lele ofc. I wouldn't call it better then tang or amoon tho...regen is really appreciated. Mega venus defensive bulk and reliable recovery is what makes it special. The drop of sand user ttar in usage also really makes it worry less about clicking the move synthesis.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
in a vacuum (i.e. before you consider specific users), where do you stand on the power vs. accuracy argument?

njnp

What was your favorite playstyle in ORAS, and has the different SM meta made you adapt to a new/different playstyle?

What has been the most infuriating moment you've experienced in mons due to hax?

Favorite offensive and defensive core to use?
What was your favorite playstyle in ORAS, and has the different SM meta made you adapt to a new/different playstyle?

Bulky Offense, and the sumo meta game has made me favor balance/ho more then Bulky offense.

What has been the most infuriating moment you've experienced in mons due to hax?

Any Moment, lol

Favorite offensive and defensive core to use?

Smergale Pinsir and Eject Button + Dugtrio

in a vacuum (i.e. before you consider specific users), where do you stand on the power vs. accuracy argument?
Power is generally what I will go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)