original m&m shop thread is closed permanently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again smithkavik! :)

Would you like to do these of yours for what I have listed in the hide away menu?
  1. HA NA Articuno code
  2. HA NA Moltres code
  3. HA Registeel
  4. Calm shiny Articuno w/ HP Ground
  5. Jolly Victini
  6. Trophy Case shiny Xerneas
  7. TRU Arceus
  8. GF Jirachi

shiny event Rayquaza
Naive: 31/20-21/31/31/31/31
Adamant: 31/31/31/1/31/31
Jolly: 31/31/31/14/31/31

HA event Regirock
Careful: 31/31/31/9/31/25

HA Event Regice
Modest: 30/31/31/31/31/23

shiny Event Steven's Metagross
Jolly: 31/31/30/10-11/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

shiny event Gengar
Timid: 31/20/31/31/31/31
Note: has Sludge Wave

event Dragonite
Adamant: 31/31/31/9/31/31
Note: has Extreme Speed
Why yes, yes I would, Satyr! Thanks. For the extra mon I'll need to add up to the right number, I've queued up Smogon's Giveaway Mewtwo, Chansey and Sceptile (though sans whatever items they originally came with).

Why yes, yes I would, Satyr! Thanks. For the extra mon I'll need to add up to the right number, I've queued up Smogon's Giveaway Mewtwo, Chansey and Sceptile (though sans whatever items they originally came with).
The Redis rights on my Pokemon are:

Rayquaza: Semi-Redis
Regirock: Full-Redis
Regice: Full-Redis
Metagross: Full-Redis
Gengar: Semi-Redis
Dragonite: Full-Redis

Diancie: Semi Redis

Last edited:
You're not going to find this (at least not on Smogon), since Moon Ball is Gen IV and Sheer Force (HA) is Gen V+
That's actually super helpful, thank you. I appreciate the info as I have a big knowledge gap beginning with Gen 3; I'm even still learning a ton specific to Gen 6. I'll edit the Nidoking.

Last edited:
That's actually super helpful, thank you. I appreciate the info as I have a big knowledge gap beginning with Gen 3; I'm even still learning a ton specific to Gen 6. I'll edit the Nidoking.
Do you only have NA codes and SR/FR legendaries for trade or am I overlooking something?

For the most part, yes. That is, every Pokemon currently available is either a soft-rest legendary/event OR fully redis, though a few are both.

I am not breeding much currently due to time, though if you wanted a breedable from the lower section I'd certainly consider it. Lastly, I'll be adding a competitive shiny Charmander in a premier ball (non-Redis), many more breedables, and up to three more past event/legendary SRs/RNGs or Kalos born legendaries (incl. shinies) shortly.

If you prefer, I can wait and reach out again once I know what those Pokemon are.

For the most part, yes. That is, every Pokemon currently available is either a soft-rest legendary/event OR fully redis, though a few are both.

I am not breeding much currently due to time, though if you wanted a breedable from the lower section I'd certainly consider it. Lastly, I'll be adding a competitive shiny Charmander in a premier ball (non-Redis), many more breedables, and up to three more past event/legendary SRs/RNGs or Kalos born legendaries (incl. shinies) shortly.

If you prefer, I can wait and reach out again once I know what those Pokemon are.
Nah, that won't be necessary.
So you want my Jolly Mew and HP Ground Mild Jirachi then?

Nah, that won't be necessary.
So you want my Jolly Mew and HP Ground Mild Jirachi then?
I do, but your recent update places a Defog Arceus above that lovely Jirachi. I think I'd order them like below, and have you cut the list at whatever point depending on how many from my thread you are interested in.
  1. Jolly Mew
  2. Bold Defog Arceus
  3. HP Ground, Draco Meteor Jirachi
  1. Timid Defog Arceus
  2. HP Fighting Articuno
  3. HP Grass Pidgey, nicknameable?
  4. beyond that I'd have to contemplate further
Which and how many are you after?

I do, but your recent update places a Defog Arceus above that lovely Jirachi. I think I'd order them like below, and have you cut the list at whatever point depending on how many from my thread you are interested in.
  1. Jolly Mew
  2. Bold Defog Arceus
  3. HP Ground, Draco Meteor Jirachi
  1. Timid Defog Arceus
  2. HP Fighting Articuno
  3. HP Grass Pidgey, nicknameable?
  4. beyond that I'd have to contemplate further
Which and how many are you after?
The Pidgey is nicknameable yes, all non-Cherish Ball Pokémon of mine are (since they're all personal projects).

Alright:

• shiny Modest (cinderfe's) Xerneas
  • shiny Jolly Galileo (Satyr's) Rayquaza
  • V-Create/Fusion Bolt/... Jolly (ooh_shiny's) Victini
  • Rash (Satyr's) Diancie
  • Hasty (zapzap29's) Hoopa

Those interest me a lot, are they for trade?

Absolutely!

You're new format let me see some things freshly and I have a follow up question. Can you do other RNG projects? I'm thinking specifically of one or some of these:
  • Hasty HP Fire Latios in a Moon Ball (non-shiny) possibly with a Life Orb IV spread,
  • a physical attacking shiny Entei
  • An adamant Shiny Mew from Emerald with past-gen moves?
  • or another shiny Shaymin with a specific Hidden Power type IV spread?

Absolutely!

You're new format let me see some things freshly and I have a follow up question. Can you do other RNG projects? I'm thinking specifically of one or some of these:
  • Hasty HP Fire Latios in a Moon Ball (non-shiny) possibly with a Life Orb IV spread,
  • a physical attacking shiny Entei
  • An adamant Shiny Mew from Emerald with past-gen moves?
  • or another shiny Shaymin with a specific Hidden Power type IV spread?
Shinies from Gen 3 and 4 aren't easy since you need to restart a game to do it. Shiny Mew is also not that easy because on top of that you need to play in Japanese and wait several real life days to hit a spread (Emerald RNG abuse is just not that fun to do).
That said, Latios should be doable as should Entei because I was planning on restarting SS with a shiny Jolly spread some time soon.
I just did a playthrough of Pt so a shiny Shaymin won't be happening.

Thank you for the info. As I missed those gens and don't RNG, that was very educational - a plus for me.
Alright:
  • shiny Modest (cinderfe's) Xerneas
  • shiny Jolly Galileo (Satyr's) Rayquaza
  • V-Create/Fusion Bolt/... Jolly (ooh_shiny's) Victini
  • Rash (Satyr's) Diancie
  • Hasty (zapzap29's) Hoopa
Those interest me a lot, are they for trade?
How about those for these?
  1. Jolly Mew
  2. Bold Defog Arceus
  3. Hasty HP Fire Latios in a Moon Ball (non-shiny) with 29 HP IVs (Life Orb #)*
  4. HP Ground, Draco Meteor Jirachi
  5. Timid Defog Arceus
*What are the character limitations for nicknaming in that generation? Would Telperion fit?

Last edited:

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello! In response to your CMT I'm interested in the Timid Arceus, Hasty Hoopa and Jolly Victini. The Latias is still nicknameable as I still have it on my HG game

What if you remove the 29 HP constraint? Does that bump the Def and SpA prospects up?

If not, I am also satisfied with that spread. Impressive work!

What if you remove the 29 HP constraint? Does that bump the Def and SpA prospects up?

If not, I am also satisfied with that spread. Impressive work!
Nope, that's the best 29+/30+/29+/30/29+/30 HP Fire spread for Hasty.
In Gen 3-4 you simply can't get flawless spreads for most Pokémon that aren't bred or wondercards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)