Organizing C&C, the recruiting thread

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
To minimize disruption to the C&C community, we should get this done very quickly, and I'm sure it can be done in the span of a day, preferably tomorrow or Sunday. The following is the working outline:

A. Articles and Analyses
1. Ubers
2. OU
3. UU
4. Little Cup
5. Articles

B. Projects
1. Ingame Expansion
2. 2v2
3. Concision

C. HTML Workshop

D. Archives

Here's how I'd like the division of labor to go: optimally, there should be one or two people responsible for each of the sections under part A; the project leaders for each project under part B should write up a cohesive and general mission (rules, other things) thread for each of the projects.

So if you'll be available to help, that'd be great.

(oh, and it would be most useful if you have C&C mods)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I will help with any Ubers analyses as well other projects pertaining to Ubers. (Only available on weekends though.)

I might be able to help this weekend, but I am not certain.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'll be able to help out with Ubers analyses or grammar things in general. It would probably be better for me to help on Saturday, though.

Colonel_M and I have already volunteered to be in charge of the Consiseness project unless there are any objections to that. If possible, I'd also like to volunteer for helping with the OU and UU Analyses.

*I can help tomorrow but not on sunday

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can help with OU Analyses of Articles. I'm also helping mingot with Ingame Expansion.

I can help tomorrow after like 1 PM EST or all of Sunday most likely.

As with bojangles, I believe I am a good choice to assume the role of grammar checker. In addition, I can help with either OU or Articles (not Ubers/LC though), since I've contributed a few things myself and generally know what to do. (I hope that we can speed up the process of uploading content onto the site with all our help!)

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll try to be around on Sunday (if anything still needs to be done by then), but I may be able to help a bit on Saturday anyway, as it'll be 10pm~ my time when I'm available, while earlier for most likely everyone else.

I'll probably just help with anything that a C&C Mod isn't already aiding with / commandeering.

I'd like to help with anything under the Articles and Analyses section besides Uber and Little Cup. I have a fair amount of ideas in writing guides to help users contribute. I'm available most of Saturday and Sunday, however it is Canadian thanksgiving this weekend!!

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
As one of the loudest voices against lengthy analyses, of course I would be more than happy to help shorten them down. I can also help with 2v2 if necessary.

I'd like to help with anything under the Articles and Analyses section besides Uber and Little Cup. I have a fair amount of ideas in writing guides to help users contribute. I'm available most of Saturday and Sunday, however it is Canadian thanksgiving this weekend!!
Same goes for me, except I can help with Little Cup to, but not Ubers.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Colonel_M and I have already volunteered to be in charge of the Consiseness project unless there are any objections to that
What this man said, though I'm a little iffy time-wise due to work. I can try to cram it into my schedule somehow.

Also willing to help with the Update project if Jabba allows me to.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
If the need arises, I can help with Ingame Expansion and OU analysis/articles. I'm also not really busy both today and tomorrow.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'll be around most of today and all of tomorrow. Let me know what, if anything, I can do to help. I am modded in the ingame subforum. Tangerine created a fairly good set of guidelines/mission statement for the subforum, but I will give that a refresh if necessary.

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am able to help with OU analyses and articles at most times during Saturday/Sunday.

i can help with any ou analysis and updates, or uu if needed (dunno if jabba needs help with that).

Unfortunately I'm unable to help tomorrow (I was free today, but it didn't start), but I should be good to go on Wednesday. If anyone still needs help by Wednesday, I'm free to assist the OU/Articles subforum. Thanks!

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd be able to help out today with the UU section, as well as grammar checking and/or the ingame expansion subforum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)