ORAS NU C&C Index

I hate to be this asshole but can I trade Servine back and do Pinsir I only reserved it bc a certain ranger pressured me into it and I didnt see a mon I actually can use is available

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can i reserve Electivire?
Yes, it's in medium priority so you can start working on it immediately. You only need permission for the Pokemon in high priority.

(I'll update the OP in a few hours most likely btw)

Blast

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
updated.

I also added Ferroseed to reservation list (see here) and after some discussion with QC, Choice Band and Choice Specs Mesprit are being removed. If you think they still deserve to be added please post with reasoning in the Analyses Discussion thread.

Barbaracle is getting a revamp and im taking it so this post is actually pointless

This post is sponsored by the Department of Good Pokemon Sets™.

Blast

updated, Mr. Mime is back up for reservation

I also added Vanilluxe to the list

!

Ah I'm pretty upset that the nu analysis are not hyper linked. Is there a quick pick sheet somewhere else or do I have to search for each individual mon?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)