Option of Enabling "Likes" in Smogon Conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiax

not this
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnus
Hi there,

I don't see any other thread suggesting this so I thought I'd pitch the idea.

Many conversations on Smogon involve quite a few people in them, depending on what the conversation could be. For example, many Pokemon Showdown rooms have a Room Staff conversation to discuss policy, promotions and general room improvements. I feel that with a "like" feature in these conversations that it can be much easier to tell who is agreeing to posts and makes it much more understandable.

Now when I say the "Option of Enabling" I'm not saying that all conversations should have likes enabled. I feel a simple solution of this is that the conversation creator can have the option to "Enable" and "Disable" likes through any of the options displayed in the conversation. As likes in a simple "Hi I need some help" inbox isn't going to benefit this. But other conversations maybe between tiering councillors and staff members could benefit from this.

Hope you enjoy this idea.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
old idea that's been suggested before afaik, but I've always wanted this
+1

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
iirc this feature costs money to add, and we can spend our money on more important things anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)