Serious On the subject of Etika's suicide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought a day like this would come around, being completely honest with you. Someone such as Etika, someone many would love to drive down to the pub and get a drink with, is dead. His last video too us was disturbing, but it hit me entirely too close to home. I've had these EXACT thoughts before, and its chilling to see how it could have gone if I had went through with my intentions. I simply cant believe such a stand up guy is gone now. He was an amazing man, and its sad to see someone not only commit suicide, but to see how the internet has reacted. Its horrifying that someone has literally TAKEN THEIR LIFE, yet trolls will use this as bait. Another disturbing thing to see is how little others are educated on mental illness, and people justifying a FUCKING SUICIDE with how much money he has. Thats fucking despicable, and should never be said. I may not be the nicest person alive; I've certainly pissed a lot of people off, made a lot of mistakes, but I want to honor Etikas death and take it as a lesson. Suicide should NEVER be your answer in a situation like this, you always have someone to talk to. With that in mind, I am going to include the numbers to various suicide hotlines around the world in hopes of preventing more horrible situations like this.
United States
1-800-273-8255
United Kingdom
116 123
Canada
1 800 456 4566
Ireland
116 123
Philippines
Australia
131 114
France
01 45 39 40 00
Germany
Italy
Spain

It's situations like this that remind me not all actions are reversable and people really REALLY need to think before they take action. Damaged items can be repaired or replaced, broken relationships can be reconciled but if you end your life it's gone forever. Sure its a brutal and merciless world we live in and life is full of ups and downs but never do I wish I will have to resort to suicide to escape pain and suffering regardless how dire it may feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)