OMotM Spotlight: Godly Gift

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
That article felt extremely rushed. And no mention of Arceus? That's regarded as one of the best gods.
You really could've voiced your concerns in the HQ.

Yes, this article was rushed; it is high priority, and I had a total of one week to write it, get it through QC, GP, and HTML it. This was exclusively an OMotM spotlight due to negative reactions to the LCotM for this month, so if by rushed you mean short, that is why. And no, Arceus isn't one of the best gods. It is a decent god for many team archetypes, but it is by no means S+++++ rank. If you have reason to think differently, again, you could have spoken up earlier while this was still in QC. Not to mention, if Arceus was one of the best gods, I'm sure metagame leader and article QCer Funbot28 would have noticed and had me add it.

So I'm sorry that I didn't meet all of your expectations, but this was an article that went from WIP to released in a week, was high priority, was short, and was written in the middle of a suspect test. Additionally, your rude tone and general lateness to the commenting of this article when you definitely have the power to QC in a private forum was really not appreciated either.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)