OM Interviews (#26: OM room)

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Time to start asking people this very important question.

If you were in the region of Ransei, in Pokemon Conquest, who would your perfect link be? (What would be your main Pokemon to partner with?)

Reactions: nv

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Question by tegrof19
mega big chill?
????????????

ihateyourpancreas senpai
I always notice DEG :3 ♥
:))

Questions by OM room
1. Where do you get your inspiration from for writing
2. BAN Eevee general yy
3. Teach me how to monotype pls and ty
4. Thoughts on Tapu koko?
1- Real life, I write what I feel and live :)
2- n-no
3- effort
4- Easily one of the best Pokemon in SuMo and the idea behind the guardians is amazing, waiting for the other guardians to be revealed.

Questions by Quantum Tesseract
What is the best anime, and why is it toaru kagaku no Railgun PMMM?
Who is Sarii anyway?
Who is this mysterious dr. Eameat Ergengar, and why has he not been seen in the same room as deg?
Who is the imposter champion?
Is there anything you don't like?
- Ugh this is way to hard. I gotta give it to Code Geass tbh and best manga has to be Tokyo Ghoul series, I lovin psychological, emotional, death and co animes and both of them fit the criteria, other anime that are easily in my top 5 are Death Note, Fate/Stay series and Re:Zero.
- A friend
- My dark side, he takes over when I'm too weak to fight him.
- Betathunder is.
- I don't like rude, mean people especially these people that think they are better than everyone on PS! and go around insulting trolling ''haha".

Question by Ransei
Time to start asking people this very important question.

If you were in the region of Ransei, in Pokemon Conquest, who would your perfect link be? (What would be your main Pokemon to partner with?)
??? DREAM EATER GENGAR ???

Question by Eevee General
Oh, um.

What do dreams taste like?
Just like human flesh but tastier.

Question by dsm77773
Will Archeops ever be banned from 1v1?
The Immortal can we please ban Archeops from 1v1? It's too op, I'll write a 10k words essay soon dw.

Question by Hack_Guy
Nice interview Deg!
Here's my stupid question:

What was your biggest brainfart moment?
Thanks, WHAT IS THAT PICTURE EVEN?
Probably in a Chemistry or Math exam. Or forgetting people to tag in my shoutout posts, like I sometimes forget Articuno I??????????????????????????

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
your nightmares :^)
also nice to see that i'm not the only one that's terrible at chem/math, yay \o/
N-no don't take it that way. I'm generally good at both but sometimes I do terrible at something I should of have known, like forget a formula or use a wrong method when I know that it is wrong. When I'm too anxious my brain stops working.

Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles and/or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Why haven't I been able to remember any of my dreams lately?

DEG

The night belongs to you
Questions by Stocke
Thoughts on Xenoblade Chronicles and/or Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Why haven't I been able to remember any of my dreams lately?
I d-don't know I haven't played them.
Cause you're a forgetful person!

Question by Ransei
Why do you make Gastlys cry?
Hate kids that chase useless dreams.

Question by G-Luke
Did you evolve from Sleep Nibbler Haunter?
I'm a weird case, I was born a Gengar. :)

Question by Jajoken
Convince me why I should watch Re:Zero in spite of its dumb title
RE:zero didn't attract me at first due to its name and cover art but then I watched it and I got HOOOOOOKED, week after week my heart explode cause I can't wait for the next episode so I'll sum it up w/ bullet points.

+Amazing Story (Plot)
+Great Characters development
+Combines everything: Love, Action, Humor, Dark Moments (Blood, Killing, Depression)
+3 well developed arcs with arc 3 being the DARKEST, if you have a weak heart you shouldn't watch it.
+You feel w/ the character, it's like you're in the story
+REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM REM
+A LOT OF WAIFUS BUT REEEEM <3
+I'm a picky person that doesn't like a lot of stuff so that's a plus?
-First 3 episodes are okay but not that great, tbh I was going to stop but THANKS GOD I DIDN'T IT'S AMAZING NOW
-Some cringeworthy moments w/ the MC

I got Zangooser to watch it and he liked it. I got my friends irl to watch it and they liked it. I got some other guys to watch it and they liked it.
BUT DON'T TALK TO Blank Expression, HE SPOILED ME EVERYTHING FROM THE LIGHT NOVEL. (But that's the reason, I want to watch it, story bout to get sooooooooooo dark)

Did I already say it has REM?

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
When do you find it neccesary to mega?

Why doesnt ghosts hav better STABs?

Why isnt Dream Eater Gengar a viable strategy in play?

Dont u hate constantly levitating?

DEG

The night belongs to you
Questions by G-Luke
When do you find it neccesary to mega?

Why doesnt ghosts hav better STABs?

Why isnt Dream Eater Gengar a viable strategy in play?

Dont u hate constantly levitating?
- Always mega unless you have regen :]
- Cause if they had better STABs they would all be banned to Ubers
- Cause Human's dreams are tastier
- AAAAAAAND WEEEEEEEEE FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Question by Eevee General
DEG likes anime?
baconbagon b-b-baka knows >//<

DEG

The night belongs to you
Questions by Sanjay.
WYR: Memes or anime?
thoughts on overwatch?
-Anime
-Haven't played but with all these fanarts on that girl, it's a good game!

Question by Jajoken
I see you got the same badge as me. How did you defeat the gym?
I haven't defeated any gym, I had a side quest. I ate 9999 dreams and I got it.

Question by Ransei
Isn't Bugsy a bug-type Gym Leader, making it a fairly easy gym to beat regarding the Scyther?
Dream Eater Gengar 6-0s every gym.

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
How do you threaten baconbagon on this profile with cute posts?:O
What kind of badge do you want that bug evolve into?;O
If gengar and mega gengar are killed, you can revive one of them with revive potion.Who is it.
Best offensive type combination/Worst offensive type combination?
Best defensive type combination/Worst defense type combination?

Rate this.
1-10
Night changes

Rem or Death on chicken wings or Zangooser :o
Will you start noticing me senpai? :s

DEG

The night belongs to you
Question by OM room

Do you follow sleep clause?
Nop.

Question by Maleovex

How do you 6-0 with 1 Pokemon?
Easily

Questions by megaqwer:D

How do you threaten baconbagon on this profile with cute posts?:O
What kind of badge do you want that bug evolve into?;O
If gengar and mega gengar are killed, you can revive one of them with revive potion.Who is it.
Best offensive type combination/Worst offensive type combination?
Best defensive type combination/Worst defense type combination?

Rate this.
1-10
Night changes
Rem or Death on chicken wings or Zangooser :o
Will you start noticing me senpai? :s
- Idk ask him
- Dream Eater Badge
- Gengar :I
- Dark/Ice --- Normal/Rock
- Normal/Ghost --- Ice/Grass
- What is that even
- ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you just don't ask that kind of question. REM REM REM REM REM REM Zangooser.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Time for another interview and this time it is from the whole entire room...more specifically...

s/o to Zangooser for the original pic
OM room

What made you decide to go from CorruptedFlame to OM Room and why was that such a bad decision?
Well, it was actually a point in time where I kept flipping through names. I started out as CorruptedFlame, went to CFlameGo, then Bofoge, then somehow ended up at OM Room. I kept meaning to switch back, but I just stayed logged into OM Room and in the end it became my new main, all because I was too lazy to switch back. Also it has a legit colour :^)

It was about as bad of a decision as Phable name changing to Paradise btw.
What was your first ever Pokemon experience? How did you get into competitive Pokemon and more specifically Inverse?
My first ever pokemon experience was when I was around 5 years old. It was around the time Destiny Deoxys came out and I had become completely obsessed with the movie. I had probably re-watched it 50 times by the time I had gotten over it… after that I played pokemon emerald on my older cousin’s DS, which was compatible with it iirc. It was pretty legit, she started out with mudkip. After that, pokemon was there in my mind.

I got into competitive pokemon around Grade 7 for me. A lot of my friends played Pokemon Showdown, and I wanted to figure out how to play myself! They gave me a few sets to play with, and I think I got to around 1300 or something. I stuck around in tournaments for a while until someone decided to link the other metas room. I clicked the link and stuck around. I got into inverse a few weeks later, when the inverse daily tournament happened. (Back in my day, these were at 7:00pm EST…) Made my second inverse team in 5 minutes. Won the tour, topped the ladder and RMT’d that same team :^) Yes I’m serious I made that team in 5 minutes, Just replaced a few mons tho.

What is your favorite Pokemon in Inverse and why? What is your least favorite and why?
ALL HAIL MEGA BEEDRILL !_! Probably just one of my favorite pokemon in inverse, it hits hard, reks P2, and really requires avalugg/really bulky grass types to hardwall n_n

My least favorite is mega lopunny. This thing is so trash yet some people still say it’s a lord. I personally just hate M-Lop tbh.

Do you have anything to tell players, new and old, about how to learn or get into Inverse?
DO IT BEFORE POKEMON SUN AND MOON COMES OUT!
Mostly because it’s going on rotational and I want more people to complain about it so TI gets annoyed by it and puts it on for a month at least you won't have a chance to play it afterwards! It's a meta game I really enjoy and I hope others will try and get into it, no matter what they think of it!

What are you most known for (doesn't have to be Pokemon related but can be)?
Uh, idk maybe for being a room. I heard that people notice that a lot.

What players do you look up to or are really good friends with within the OM community?
Well since this is OMs community only, shoutouts(for both) go to Eevee General, The Immortal, nv, Deathly ♛The King ,Ransei, wishes, Kl4ng, InfernapeTropius11, ryyjyywyy, Other Metagames, Zangooser, Dream Eater Gengar, Glyx, @Grains of Saltand finally, Pikachuun (Chopin Alkaninoff I really look up to, he's just really great overall

What are you looking forward to the most from Sun and Moon for Inverse?
If you haven't noticed yet, I love charjabug... so I'm seriously hyped for when vikavolt joins in the metagame! we'll finally have a better galvantula! Electric/Bug is possibly one of the best two type coverages in the metagame, being resisted by very few, if any, type combinations!

Can you post a team within a type of your favorite playstyle with a brief explanation on how it works?
Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tri Attack
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Hydro Pump

Munchlax @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Curse
- Body Slam

Avalugg @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Avalanche
The best team setup so far is Porygon2 + 5 other good / decent pokemon. The team I've built here is just set up semi-stall. Porygon2 is the main member, so make sure you use one of your other bulky Pokemon to absorb knock off. Use either suicune or Munchlax late game to set up on weakened teams and win!

So go show your favorite room some love and ask it questions :o

P.S. [20:15] #Eevee General: nv make sure to add that OM Room was room mod for a bit
So there's that...

P.P.S. OM Room wanted this as the banner: http://i.imgur.com/Y3ejcOs.jpg

Last edited:

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Time for another interview and this time it is from the whole entire room...more specifically...

s/o to Zangooser for the original pic
OM room

What made you decide to go from CorruptedFlame to OM Room and why was that such a bad decision?
Well, it was actually a point in time where I kept flipping through names. I started out as CorruptedFlame, went to CFlameGo, then Bofoge, then somehow ended up at OM Room. I kept meaning to switch back, but I just stayed logged into OM Room and in the end it became my new main, all because I was too lazy to switch back. Also it has a legit colour :^)

It was about as bad of a decision as Phable name changing to Paradise btw.
What was your first ever Pokemon experience? How did you get into competitive Pokemon and more specifically Inverse?
My first ever pokemon experience was when I was around 5 years old. It was around the time Destiny Deoxys came out and I had become completely obsessed with the movie. I had probably re-watched it 50 times by the time I had gotten over it… after that I played pokemon emerald on my older cousin’s DS, which was compatible with it iirc. It was pretty legit, she started out with mudkip. After that, pokemon was there in my mind.

I got into competitive pokemon around Grade 7 for me. A lot of my friends played Pokemon Showdown, and I wanted to figure out how to play myself! They gave me a few sets to play with, and I think I got to around 1300 or something. I stuck around in tournaments for a while until someone decided to link the other metas room. I clicked the link and stuck around. I got into inverse a few weeks later, when the inverse daily tournament happened. (Back in my day, these were at 7:00pm EST…) Made my second inverse team in 5 minutes. Won the tour, topped the ladder and RMT’d that same team :^) Yes I’m serious I made that team in 5 minutes, Just replaced a few mons tho.

What is your favorite Pokemon in Inverse and why? What is your least favorite and why?
ALL HAIL MEGA BEEDRILL !_! Probably just one of my favorite pokemon in inverse, it hits hard, reks P2, and really requires avalugg/really bulky grass types to hardwall n_n

My least favorite is mega lopunny. This thing is so trash yet some people still say it’s a lord. I personally just hate M-Lop tbh.

Do you have anything to tell players, new and old, about how to learn or get into Inverse?
DO IT BEFORE POKEMON SUN AND MOON COMES OUT!
Mostly because it’s going on rotational and I want more people to complain about it so TI gets annoyed by it and puts it on for a month at least you won't have a chance to play it afterwards! It's a meta game I really enjoy and I hope others will try and get into it, no matter what they think of it!

What are you most known for (doesn't have to be Pokemon related but can be)?
Uh, idk maybe for being a room. I heard that people notice that a lot.

What players do you look up to or are really good friends with within the OM community?
Well since this is OMs community only, shoutouts(for both) go to Eevee General, The Immortal, nv, Deathly ♛The King ,Ransei, wishes, Kl4ng, InfernapeTropius11, ryyjyywyy, Other Metagames, Zangooser, Dream Eater Gengar, Glyx, @Grains of Saltand finally, Pikachuun (Chopin Alkaninoff I really look up to, he's just really great overall

What are you looking forward to the most from Sun and Moon for Inverse?
If you haven't noticed yet, I love charjabug... so I'm seriously hyped for when vikavolt joins in the metagame! we'll finally have a better galvantula! Electric/Bug is possibly one of the best two type coverages in the metagame, being resisted by very few, if any, type combinations!

Can you post a team within a type of your favorite playstyle with a brief explanation on how it works?
Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
Bold Nature
- Tri Attack
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Psyshock

Breloom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Spore
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Hydro Pump

Munchlax @ Eviolite
Ability: Thick Fat
Impish Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Curse
- Body Slam

Avalugg @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
- Avalanche
The best team setup so far is Porygon2 + 5 other good / decent pokemon. The team I've built here is just set up semi-stall. Porygon2 is the main member, so make sure you use one of your other bulky Pokemon to absorb knock off. Use either suicune or Munchlax late game to set up on weakened teams and win!

So go show your favorite room some love and ask it questions :o

P.S. [20:15] #Eevee General: nv make sure to add that OM Room was room mod for a bit
So there's that...

P.P.S. OM Room wanted this as the banner: http://i.imgur.com/Y3ejcOs.jpg
What's it like to become multiple different rooms throughout the server?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)