Mans not in tour unfort
i can't find me :c
i joined, but i can't find my name :/
I cant find myself on the list ._.
I can’t find me :/ What can i do?
why my name not registered? i register already on 10th January
Hi! I inned 2 times but i can´t see my nickname there
my nick is not on the list .... I signed up too ;-;
Out of the original 2048 signups, the first 62.5% of users that signed up have been guaranteed a spot in the tournament, while the remaining 37.5% was randomized. This means that you (and a good amount of other users) didn't make the cut. However, it's worth emphasizing that we're expecting a ton of substitutes to take place, so not making the original cut doesn't mean you're excluded from participation by any means. For more information regarding substitutes please read this:

Players may sign up as a substitute if they either didn't join in time or they didn't make the original cut. If you are eliminated from the tournament (i.e. you lose your games, are substituted out, or drop out), you may not sign up as a substitute. I will endeavor to substitute players in whenever a player drops out, and one week before the round 1 deadline, I will look through all players and activity win requests and replace any inactive players with substitutes. Given the size of the bracket this year, there might be two substitution waves. There is a very high chance that you will get to play if you sign up as a substitute. Substitutes will only be allowed into the tournament during round 1. Substitutes will be implemented on a mostly first come, first serve basis, but if you are inactive after you sign up as a substitute then you're at risk of not being substituted into the tournament.
Speaking of substitutes...

how does it work if the opposent doesn't answer?
In case my partner does not respond? I should do
What do I do in the event that my opponent doesn't respond/log in, I fear mine won't as he hasn't logged in in almost a week
I intend on doing the first wave of activity checks and the subsequent substitutions this weekend. If your opponent still hasn't responded to your scheduling efforts by Friday, then please let me know by posting in this thread.

who am I battling against, the line is too long for me to read
Bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)