NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I worded that poorly. Let me try and elaborate:
  • Voting me puts tomorrow to a coin flip
  • If I'm scum (I'm not), today is a coin flip anyway
  • Either way the game will come down to one of Blazade/FH dying tomorrow if I flip town, with killing one today just speeding up the win-or-loss process by a day.
  • As such, my death provides the info that either Blazade or FH is scum if I flip town--which is the info that me and PBlade already have.
  • Therefore, neither play is expressly safer at this stage.
Now, given that I know mine and PBlade's faction, I know which side of this coin has one of the duo lying. I know what the outcome of tomorrow will be if I die and that regardless of what happens today the game is going to last a total of two days. If I die and flip scum then PBlade dies tomorrow, if I die and flip town we have a real coin flip to win. If FH or Blazade dies, the other of the two dies regardless of my alignment. It's a matter of whether you think I'm scum or whether you think 'm town. Scrutinise me carefully, because as much as I hate it whether you trust me is the key to the game here.

Let it be known that if Martin/Pblade stright up win tomorrow that I did everything I could to stop it. I will not be taking any shit for being a sheep or playing the game poorly.

You know what? No. I put too much stock into this game to get mislynched here. Someone give me an actual fucking argument besides "meh" because I'd love to hear and respond to it.

Former you can believe what you want abut my role but I work in a very supportive context, so countering isn't the right word for it here. It's a better and more provable claim than someone who does nothing and has nothing asked of them until they get shot once.

Not together.

/ can mean OR

There is not a Martin issue.

If we lynch Martin today, tomorrow is a 50/50 where I would vote FH, and paper would vote you. It depends on who survives.

If we lynch either you or FH today, we simply hope that Martin + Paperblade is too ludicrous to be real. If we get the scum yay. If we don't, we do the other person.

Martin cannot be scum alone. That doesn't make sense

Paperblade
Martin
Former Hope

Obviously martin can't be scum alone but I am not about to throw in the towel if they are scum together. Simply hoping that that team is too ludicrous to be real is not an option.

I guess if pblade's going to pick me in the 3 man LYLO we'd be fucked then anyway. If I must be lynched before the game ends best do it now but we are taking a large risk here imo.

btw Aubisio If Martin and Pblade aren't scum, tomorrow if it comes down to blazade and I. There's a super easy solution. We simply vote each other and let the day end, thereby killing us both. Also then no 50/50, just straight up 100% win for town. So I would encourage you still to vote for Martin and eliminate the chance of a pblade/martin faction once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)