NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

game called no contest due to significant host error (flipping granny instead of metal sonic)

asek was final scum

sorry to all involved for ending a game that took this long(even if you didn't really do anything in this time) with this

Asek

Banned deucer.
scattered thoughts

scum played terribly. i detest king and i make no secrets about it but i feel sorry for anyone else who has him on their scumteam. toxic rubbish dump player. I guess my excuse for bad activity is my level of input into a game depends on how much everyone else playing is putting in. Was never going to spampost in a game with relatively new players but still my motivation to play waned when there was like a pages worth of posts every cycle.....

town played good but made some really crucial mistakes that would of let me get into lylo. 1 was putting too much stock into nominations - i feel like i would of been voted off a lot earlier if i hadnt self nommed in first nomination, recognizing that the nominations were in effect wifom was something i didnt think town did very effectively? idk. just some future advice to some of the players itg is to not put stock into factors that scum control when generating reads - i guess it can be used as quite a minor supplement to a read but i wouldnt use it as basis of reads.

had fun playing with most of you. hope you all stick around

Despite being a failure at not being suspicious, I had a lot of fun here! This was a nice, simple game, and both groups still always had a fairly good chance (though I do maintain that this is still a lot more townsided than basic mafia).

I know this is bad but part of me is happy that the game ended when it did. Likely i would have been given hammer there and knowing me, whichever i picked i wouldve choked. Lol. Well i for one had a good time. Thanks for having me you guys.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Told you one of asek/zorbees was scum due to good player clause lmao. Should've been easy to win. rip acid oh wells. P sure we would've lost lylo but yh good job asek

pretty disappointing end...maybe get rid of that rule so a mistake like that can't happen?? mistake like that shouldn't really be happening in all honesty. too bad considering i think this was a pretty good game all things considered.

i subbed out because i saw 3pik looking at the thread and i figured if my boy was still following he deserves a chance. glad to say that my man all things considered played pretty well (at least as well as me if not better) so i hope u stick around dude.

idk maybe i'm just bad at mafia but is king really that bad of a teammate? if i hadnt subbed out, i wouldn't have lynched him in all honesty...so points there. i thought MS was the last scum based off of him defending hitmonleet early d1 and his later reactions to things like lynches/haruno etc. i suppose asek's inactivity should've pinged me but it just didn't. yea im just sad we couldn't get to lylo - im not sure what i would've done in all honesty. the zorbees/tballz lynches were pretty bad especially zorbees considering i dont think zorbees is ever mafia because of him starting the leet bandwagon day 1.

and yea i think this is pretty comfortably town sided if only because the mafia don't have a kill per say. town can just lynch their scumreads as the mafia "kill" which kinda sucks for the mafia i suppose. it puts them in the awkward situation of potentially being killed when they shouldn't be.

gg

pretty disappointing end...maybe get rid of that rule so a mistake like that can't happen?? mistake like that shouldn't really be happening in all honesty. too bad considering i think this was a pretty good game all things considered.

i subbed out because i saw 3pik looking at the thread and i figured if my boy was still following he deserves a chance. glad to say that my man all things considered played pretty well (at least as well as me if not better) so i hope u stick around dude.

idk maybe i'm just bad at mafia but is king really that bad of a teammate? if i hadnt subbed out, i wouldn't have lynched him in all honesty...so points there. i thought MS was the last scum based off of him defending hitmonleet early d1 and his later reactions to things like lynches/haruno etc. i suppose asek's inactivity should've pinged me but it just didn't. yea im just sad we couldn't get to lylo - im not sure what i would've done in all honesty. the zorbees/tballz lynches were pretty bad especially zorbees considering i dont think zorbees is ever mafia because of him starting the leet bandwagon day 1.

and yea i think this is pretty comfortably town sided if only because the mafia don't have a kill per say. town can just lynch their scumreads as the mafia "kill" which kinda sucks for the mafia i suppose. it puts them in the awkward situation of potentially being killed when they shouldn't be.

gg
thanks jalmont <3, i plan to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)