NOC Nomination Mafia Game Thread

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It really was a mistake to lynch hawkie d/n2 but he really was afk fuck !! :(

Don't know why we instant cleared zorbees might be mistake. But safer to sort later than obvious scum

Is tballz dead yet??

if I'm the only one not nominated then by obvious process of logic (from myPoV) then scum must have nominated themselves at least once (duh)...

Yea, rip this game, but after doing some rereading on Sonic, i would assert that rather than sparatic scum, they are closer to overcofident tonwnie. That tone doesnt come from a cocky scum imo. Dont feel like wall posting but this would be the TL;DR of the wallpost that would be in this slot.

Yea, rip this game, but after doing some rereading on Sonic, i would assert that rather than sparatic scum, they are closer to overcofident tonwnie. That tone doesnt come from a cocky scum imo. Dont feel like wall posting but this would be the TL;DR of the wallpost that would be in this slot.
Side note: As confident as Sonic is that he wouldnt be lynched i would argue that its more likely he WOULD HAVE nommed himself by now. Not sure what slot does flip red, but this isnt the one.

Actually thinking back on d1, when Asek was under a lot of heat, he noted the interactions between king and hitmonleet before either flipped red... premeditated bus???? Can i have some quotes as to why you thought their early-mid d1 interactions were notable. And that d2 nom couldve well been a reverse psych (scum wouldnt nom themselves here under heat, and by that logic since im under heat i wouldnt be lynch). Please asek bb?

i kind of lost a lot of interest in this game when i went on vacation, which is why i didnt really expand a lot these last few days

here are my rambly thoughts on metal sonic:

metal sonic seems really weird to me from what i remember, his interactions with king were kind of weird, especially kings' "one person on the sonic wagon must be scum", metal sonic's asserting himself as the towniest person while OMGUSing me is also really bad because i have no clue how anyone is townier than me, i led the lynch on leet, then was nominated in a very likely 3 town noms, then i voted king_ as well, metal sonic has never been nominated so he keeps getting free lynches off, his d2 was really weird too, he parked a "revenge vote" (aka no good reason) on asek for most of the day then hammered hawkie for inactivity, it just strikes me as odd, but that might just be metal sonic being bad at the game.
Those notes on asek being said, this post actually kinda bothers me upon reread, weak SR on sonic warranting a lynch later, and i personally feel like having the need to JUSTIFY your townliness wile under little/no heat (see next quote) is generally a thing scum do. Metal Sonic if you dont mind can you flesh a full read out on this.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Actually thinking back on d1, when Asek was under a lot of heat, he noted the interactions between king and hitmonleet before either flipped red... premeditated bus???? Can i have some quotes as to why you thought their early-mid d1 interactions were notable. And that d2 nom couldve well been a reverse psych (scum wouldnt nom themselves here under heat, and by that logic since im under heat i wouldnt be lynch). Please asek bb?
hey ive got to study today so not much content until after work but my main point was that hitmonleet only had interactions with king which i found weird - every other slot he just asked questions and didnt go any further, but with king he actually did have interactions.

It wasnt so much the content, just the fact that leet basically ignored everybody else and only spoke to king (when he was getting pressured from other slots) was weird

Asek

Banned deucer.
as an aside i dislike ms saying 'hey i lynched 2 scums in a row lookie me!!!!' when his vote on leet was hedgy as fuck and self pres at that, and he didnt take any responsibility for that lynch after it happened and is only doing so now.... liked it more when he was 'oooh damn thats suprising' seems a bit weird to try claim like he was a god being on scum after all that now.

that being said imma throw my vote here

vote granny pie

dodging, think he may be going for the wifom clean play by nominating himself multiple times, that haruno hammer + this slot hasnt contributed to discussion since.... d1?

Tballz isnt going to flip red (after that hammer on king), and MS isnt going to flip scum (confident town imo)

Scum is between granny (least likely tbh)/zorbees(most likely)/asek imo.

Quote from asek's post: "dodging, think he may be going for the wifom clean play by nominating himself multiple times, that haruno hammer + this slot hasnt contributed to discussion since.... d1?"

I mean, i dont see it. As much heat as granny took from king all throughout the game im not seeing this as much.

lynch zorbees
(bout to rip apart this guy lowkey right now)

Tballz isnt going to flip red (after that hammer on king), and MS isnt going to flip scum (confident town imo)

Scum is between granny (least likely tbh)/zorbees(most likely)/asek imo.

Quote from asek's post: "dodging, think he may be going for the wifom clean play by nominating himself multiple times, that haruno hammer + this slot hasnt contributed to discussion since.... d1?"

I mean, i dont see it. As much heat as granny took from king all throughout the game im not seeing this as much.

lynch zorbees
(bout to rip apart this guy lowkey right now)
EDIT* just realized i didnt really say what i needed to say in response to asek quote, basically as much heat as granny was under i dont see them as a confident enough player to make that play.

i was justifying my towniness not to prove i was town, but to prove how bad metal sonic's OMGUS was
Sooo someone read you and felt the need to scream out every reason you dont flip red? Still pretty reactive imo.
Still dont like it tbh.

i feel like its probably metal sonic but i dont have a ton to base this on, id have to really reread the thread but im busy since im on vacation
Alrighty then thats fine i guess, but like
metal sonic is 100% last scum
What changed overnight to make that read so intense (DONT YOU SAY ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THE HARUNO WAGON, I WANT A REAL REASON)

Sudden changes in reads from slight SR to conf scum. Unexplained.

I got a bit more i want to say but its late and i dont feel like digging through 30 pages of posts right now to find the quotes im looking for. Will give some more elaboration tmmrow. For now can i have top SR and top TR from everyone (with reasoning too obv)? Give me something to work off of rn. Please

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
i can probably catch scum if i do read the whole 30 pages

i mean, i caght king single handedly

tho hitmonleet dropped first which was jalmont's catch, not zorbees <--- false credit claim

let me see when i do give a fuck or have time

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
as an aside i dislike ms saying 'hey i lynched 2 scums in a row lookie me!!!!' when his vote on leet was hedgy as fuck and self pres at that, and he didnt take any responsibility for that lynch after it happened and is only doing so now.... liked it more when he was 'oooh damn thats suprising' seems a bit weird to try claim like he was a god being on scum after all that now.

that being said imma throw my vote here

vote granny pie

dodging, think he may be going for the wifom clean play by nominating himself multiple times, that haruno hammer + this slot hasnt contributed to discussion since.... d1?
The better play to wifom clean is technically by zorbees, he has the most advantage from his nom; he associate himself in "likely 3 town nom" to attempt to make himself seem like town

Like does that make sense. Hawkie was town. Asek I dk if you are Town or scum but if you are Town then don't you see that zorbeees scum has most to gain by nomming himself along with you guys

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sooo someone read you and felt the need to scream out every reason you dont flip red? Still pretty reactive imo.
Still dont like it tbh.

you're missing the point here, I was trying to prove how bad metal sonic's OMGUS was. Metal Sonic is not using reasoning that comes from a town perspective imo.

Alrighty then thats fine i guess, but like

What changed overnight to make that read so intense (DONT YOU SAY ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE ON THE HARUNO WAGON, I WANT A REAL REASON)

the noms enforced my opinion, i was already on Metal Sonic (more than "slight sr" as you say below) and then the fact that he wasnt nominated for the second cycle in a row made me feel like he was trying to get free lynches off)

Sudden changes in reads from slight SR to conf scum. Unexplained.
I feel like you're falling into a fatal flaw of evaluating me based on just a couple of recent posts when you should be considering the entire game.

One of the biggest reasons I'm on Metal Sonic is, the fact that he admitted he had no clue who scum was. This is a very scummy thing to do because it gives you an excuse for being wrong when a townie is inevitably lynched. I also don't really like how Metal Sonic is not really expanding on things, in post #714 he says my interactions with king and leet were fishy but doesn't expand at all.

Another thing is Metal Sonic admitted he thought lynching Hawkie was a mistake, obviously he is doing this to push me as scum since I was nominated that day, but I feel like he would also say that because Hawkie had a strong town read on Metal Sonic and would be a useful villager for scum in the lategame considering he would probably never lynch Metal Sonic.

One last thing I don't like is the fast Haruno/Earlio wagons, both were pretty clearly town imo. Scum was probably on these, which leads me to eliminate any last thoughts I had of Asek being scum, since he wasn't on these. Metal Sonic in particular was really strange because he was already starting his OMGUS on me the previous day, but then voted granny pie and earlio instead. With very little reasoning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)