Echo (Noivern) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hurricane
- Flamethrower
- U-turn
The reason I chose Noivern is I've really liked the Pokémon since it originated in gen 6. I actually used it in my play through and just fell in love with it. Now, for the set details. First you'll notice that it's a female(along with the rest of my team) so I'm not at risk to Attract or Cute Charm. I've chosen Infiltrator over Frisk for this set to break through Subs and Reflect/Light Screen as well as it provides a nice surprise for the opponent when they get hit through a Sub. The EV layout pretty much speaks for itself on a Noivern, extremely fast and with the help of Choice Specs hits very hard with the STAB Draco Meteor and Hurricane. Flamethrower is for Ice coverage and U-Turn for a decent power switch out.

Iron Man (Scizor) (F) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Pursuit
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
I chose Scizor as my Mega mostly because it fits well with almost any team. For my set I was going for longevity over brute force which works well for Mega Scizor because of its already impressive Attack stat. Bullet Punch provides excellent priority STAB against Fairies and the occasional Kyurem Black. Roost is for the longevity theme of this set. U-Turn for hard hitting switch out. Pursuit works well for getting Mews and Slowbros that switch out against Scizor fearing a U-Turn.

Blue Waffle (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
Basic Stallbreaker Mew set but with a personal touch. I've traded Taunt for Heal Bell to provide healing to burns that would cripple Scizor or Toxic that would punish Noivern. I've also changed it to max SpD so it can switch in to Ice Beams and Scalds more effectively.

Rufus (Arcanine) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat
First off, I've always loved Arcanine. I was actually going to use a bulky Arcanine set but Scizor already provides me with a good Defensive Poke. Arcanine is perfect for switching in to a Fire Blast or Flamethrower meant for Scizor and can sometimes utilize this to set up some nice 3-4 Poke sweeps. Flare Blitz is there for VERY hard hitting STAB, Extreme Speed for taking out most low health opponents(generally can take out anything below 20% unless resisted). Wild Charge is for that pesky Gyarados and others such as Talonflame or Water types it's usually weak to. Close Combat is good for taking out T-Tar and Rock types that usually threaten Arcanine. It also has helped against the occasional Hydriegon that would scare out my Noivern for fear of Choice Scarf.

Shrooms (Breloom) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance
Ah, maybe my favorite Pokémon of all time. I've been in love with Breloom ever since I had its card as a kid and am so happy it's viable in OU metagame. So for the set it's supposed to be a setup/priority heavy hitting physical attacker. Spore is used to set up on the sleeping opponent and then hopefully sweep from there. Bullet Seed is AMAZING with the Life Orb and Technician along with the STAB. It is extremely lethal once Breloom gets a Swords Dance up. Mach Punch is for priority STAB and is perfect for unsuspecting Weaviles with the 4x effective hit. Swords Dance is just the set up move to be used AFTER spore. I can not stress this enough, Breloom is not a bulky Pokémon, do not try setting up with an awake opponent.

Mega T-Tar (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch
Now for last, Tyranitar. Carried my team in Heartgold. The nickname is just a sort of fake out thing for the opponent. Choice Scarf is to get crazy speed out of T-Tar and it becomes deadly. As you'll notice I decided against Sand Stream because it would cripple my team rather than help. Stone Edge is for a hard hitting STAB. Pursuit is again for a STAB move and again works well for Mews or Lati-Twins switching out. Superpower plays a similar role as it does on Arcanine but I use it when I know the opponent is switching out and it's NOT something weak to Dark type. Crunch is just a hard hitting STAB move much the same as Stone Edge that can actually cause a lot of problems for teams if they don't have a Dark resistance.

I hope this team works well for you. Please tell me anything you see wrong with the team or personal preferences. I would like to try every option. This is the first team I've created 100% on my own.

Echo (Noivern) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hurricane
- Flamethrower
- U-turn
The reason I chose Noivern is I've really liked the Pokémon since it originated in gen 6. I actually used it in my play through and just fell in love with it. Now, for the set details. First you'll notice that it's a female(along with the rest of my team) so I'm not at risk to Attract or Cute Charm. I've chosen Infiltrator over Frisk for this set to break through Subs and Reflect/Light Screen as well as it provides a nice surprise for the opponent when they get hit through a Sub. The EV layout pretty much speaks for itself on a Noivern, extremely fast and with the help of Choice Specs hits very hard with the STAB Draco Meteor and Hurricane. Flamethrower is for Ice coverage and U-Turn for a decent power switch out.

Iron Man (Scizor) (F) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Pursuit
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
I chose Scizor as my Mega mostly because it fits well with almost any team. For my set I was going for longevity over brute force which works well for Mega Scizor because of its already impressive Attack stat. Bullet Punch provides excellent priority STAB against Fairies and the occasional Kyurem Black. Roost is for the longevity theme of this set. U-Turn for hard hitting switch out. Pursuit works well for getting Mews and Slowbros that switch out against Scizor fearing a U-Turn.

Blue Waffle (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Heal Bell
- Soft-Boiled
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
Basic Stallbreaker Mew set but with a personal touch. I've traded Taunt for Heal Bell to provide healing to burns that would cripple Scizor or Toxic that would punish Noivern. I've also changed it to max SpD so it can switch in to Ice Beams and Scalds more effectively.

Rufus (Arcanine) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Extreme Speed
- Wild Charge
- Close Combat
First off, I've always loved Arcanine. I was actually going to use a bulky Arcanine set but Scizor already provides me with a good Defensive Poke. Arcanine is perfect for switching in to a Fire Blast or Flamethrower meant for Scizor and can sometimes utilize this to set up some nice 3-4 Poke sweeps. Flare Blitz is there for VERY hard hitting STAB, Extreme Speed for taking out most low health opponents(generally can take out anything below 20% unless resisted). Wild Charge is for that pesky Gyarados and others such as Talonflame or Water types it's usually weak to. Close Combat is good for taking out T-Tar and Rock types that usually threaten Arcanine. It also has helped against the occasional Hydriegon that would scare out my Noivern for fear of Choice Scarf.

Shrooms (Breloom) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance
Ah, maybe my favorite Pokémon of all time. I've been in love with Breloom ever since I had its card as a kid and am so happy it's viable in OU metagame. So for the set it's supposed to be a setup/priority heavy hitting physical attacker. Spore is used to set up on the sleeping opponent and then hopefully sweep from there. Bullet Seed is AMAZING with the Life Orb and Technician along with the STAB. It is extremely lethal once Breloom gets a Swords Dance up. Mach Punch is for priority STAB and is perfect for unsuspecting Weaviles with the 4x effective hit. Swords Dance is just the set up move to be used AFTER spore. I can not stress this enough, Breloom is not a bulky Pokémon, do not try setting up with an awake opponent.

Mega T-Tar (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Crunch
Now for last, Tyranitar. Carried my team in Heartgold. The nickname is just a sort of fake out thing for the opponent. Choice Scarf is to get crazy speed out of T-Tar and it becomes deadly. As you'll notice I decided against Sand Stream because it would cripple my team rather than help. Stone Edge is for a hard hitting STAB. Pursuit is again for a STAB move and again works well for Mews or Lati-Twins switching out. Superpower plays a similar role as it does on Arcanine but I use it when I know the opponent is switching out and it's NOT something weak to Dark type. Crunch is just a hard hitting STAB move much the same as Stone Edge that can actually cause a lot of problems for teams if they don't have a Dark resistance.

I hope this team works well for you. Please tell me anything you see wrong with the team or personal preferences. I would like to try every option. This is the first team I've created 100% on my own.
u could replace the item for leftovers and replace either pursuit or crunch for d dance it is better this way as you arent committed to one move when he is out love mews name though but why him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)