Tournament No Complaints (AM Edition) - Won by 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th hey i tried to post on your page but i have this message "This member limits who may view their full profile."

lets play on sunday good with u? i'm gmt+1 and afternoon/evening would be the best :heart:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
opponent hasn't replied to the more recent Smogon messages nor PS PM's
The deadline has already passed and you were coinflipped. You contacted a day before the deadline and made no actual visible contact. Neither of you were in a position to activity win.

Guys I need to actually see the VMs when contacting. If there's another circumstance like they have their profile blocked then that's fine but confirm that a message was sent through PM / Skype / w/e. Also contacting the day before deadline will not give you grounds for activity either. Please contact early from now on.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Jaroda bywater i know the current situation but just a reminder deadline is tomorrow. Next round will start after the conclusion of this pairing.

AM

LCPL Champion
If this post number is even, Jaroda gets the win.

If this post number is odd, bywater gets the win.

Edit: Jaroda gets the win for coinflip new round up soon.

AM

LCPL Champion
No Complaints (AM Edition) Round 4

All pairings are randomized using a randomizer.

ORAS OU, Traditional Banlist + Banlist in OP, Bo1. REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED TO COUNT A WIN OTHERWISE YOUR MATCH WILL BE SUBJECT TO COINFLIP!!!! Have fun!

General Tournament Rules You Should Reference <- I will be referencing this btw

Banned from Tournament

Moves:

• Spikes
  • Thunder Wave
  • Scald
  • Steam Eruption
  • Baton Pass
  • Body Slam
Pokemon:
  • Mega Sableye - Sablenite
  • Mega Medicham - Medichamite
  • Mega Lopunny - Lopunnite
Abilities:
  • Sand Rush
Summary: ORAS OU, Traditional OU Banlist including the banned elements above, Bo1.

Replays are required to count a win otherwise your match will be subject to coinflip. The use of any of the banned elements will count as a disqualification.

z0mOG vs Sir Slaking

matthewc20090 vs 5th

HeraChris vs Jaroda

jacob vs dukevesper

Deadline: Thursday, September 2nd at 8:00 PM GMT -4.

Last edited:

AM

LCPL Champion
matthewc20090 5th please confirm some sort of contact has taken place. Thanks.

Everyone else I know somewhere along the line contact has been made. I'll make activity calls if necessary the day of deadline if need be.

AM

LCPL Champion
I'm extending deadline until tomorrow. Please get your matches done by then thanks.

AM

LCPL Champion
No Complaints (AM Edition) Round 5

All pairings are randomized using a randomizer.

ORAS OU, Traditional Banlist + Banlist in OP, Bo1. REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED TO COUNT A WIN OTHERWISE YOUR MATCH WILL BE SUBJECT TO COINFLIP!!!! Have fun!

General Tournament Rules You Should Reference <- I will be referencing this btw

Banned from Tournament

Moves:

• Spikes
  • Thunder Wave
  • Scald
  • Steam Eruption
  • Baton Pass
  • Body Slam
Pokemon:
  • Mega Sableye - Sablenite
  • Mega Medicham - Medichamite
  • Mega Lopunny - Lopunnite
Abilities:
  • Sand Rush
Summary: ORAS OU, Traditional OU Banlist including the banned elements above, Bo1.

Replays are required to count a win otherwise your match will be subject to coinflip. The use of any of the banned elements will count as a disqualification.

z0mOG vs 5th

jacob vs HeraChris

Deadline: Friday, September 9nd at 8:00 PM GMT -4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)