New Breeder on the Scene :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the freebies? Okay, I'll get to working on that...

The thread was originally intended for soft-core Pokemon fans, forgot to Smogon it up :P

Well, it won't be. :) Like I said, I came here to learn to be competitive. And boy, I learned on my first day. O-o

@Krabs, I've been lurking around Smogon for quite some time, I know about the competition.

@Triggz I can't RNG abuse for shinies yet. :(

Check out the PRNG help thread and bearsfan's videos, and then when you've got wild captures down, head to my guide for breeding :)

Feel free to drop in #dreamworld or #RNGTalk on irc if you need any realtime help :D

Reason I said I can't RNG abuse for shinies is because I haven't caught one on SS, Pt, or White. And apparently that's my only way of getting my SID.

Okay, according to Serebii's IV calculator, a Sassy nature lowers Def and Raises Speed, and my SS (and my knowledge) is saying it lowers SPEED, not defense. So Bulbasaur's IV's may take awhile.

Okay, according to Serebii's IV calculator, a Sassy nature lowers Def and Raises Speed, and my SS (and my knowledge) is saying it lowers SPEED, not defense. So Bulbasaur's IV's may take awhile.
On HGSS, Blue means it is lowered, and red means it is increased.... I was confused about that, as well.

Well yeah, I knew that, and that's how it was. But I even googled "Sassy" and it says it lowers speed, but the IV calc is insistent on saying it lowers def.

I'm sorry, but due to circumstances in RL, I have to retire from breeding and wi-fi, probably for a long, long while.

I'm sorry for any inconveniences I may have caused.

Blessings,

Chibi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)