Tournament NeverUsed Premier League V - Administrative Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Any rulings go here. I'll also use this thread to post confirmed trades if there's any that happen.

Reactions: nv

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I've had some requests for this to happen, mostly from last week so I'll make this an official note for this week only:

If you have enough inactive players that you can no longer meet the 10 required players, contact me with who and I may allow you to find a replacement until you have 10 players in total again. Players obtained this way cannot play this week, though, and the original players are no longer allowed to play for you should they return.

This only applies if you cannot field a team of 10 players any longer, for some reason or another. Having 15 players and 2 inactive does not make you qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)