Need help with Pokestar Studios in white 2

Hey all,

I'm having some trouble passing the Pokestar Studios in white 2...I've made 2 good movies so far, but the captain is never near his shop, nor are the plasma members who are supposed to be waiting...the only thing I haven't done is check the big white board outside of the movie theater...I will try that later today...thanks for any help you can provide

Hey all,

I'm having some trouble passing the Pokestar Studios in white 2...I've made 2 good movies so far, but the captain is never near his shop, nor are the plasma members who are supposed to be waiting...the only thing I haven't done is check the big white board outside of the movie theater...I will try that later today...thanks for any help you can provide
Have you been to the pier in Virbank? You need to go right the way down there in order to trigger the Plasma event.

Yes, I go down after a movie has been filmed and played and it's an empty pier...I go into the little building an no one is behind the counter...the person inside tells me the captian is at the studio...it's almost like a glitch, watched it on YouTube and team plasma is always there...do I need to check the white board in the movie theater?

Yes, I go down after a movie has been filmed and played and it's an empty pier...I go into the little building an no one is behind the counter...the person inside tells me the captian is at the studio...it's almost like a glitch, watched it on YouTube and team plasma is always there...do I need to check the white board in the movie theater?
Have you watched the first movie you shot? (the Riolu one). If you have, I'm afraid I don't know what's causing the problem, as the Plasma Event should trigger after you shoot and watch the movie and go down to the pier. Checking the whiteboard can't hurt.

(It could be you only got an average ending, not a good one, but I don't know if this affects it at all)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)