NCAA Football '16-'17 Season

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
Auden Tate just cost FSU the game. Out&up on second down and he just turns around as soon as the ball is thrown, stands there, backs up two steps, and watches the ball go over his head. was wide open too. Francois is special, dude's a real gamer. Cook is one of the most explosive runners i've seen in a long time; he reminds me a lot of a young jamaal charles or maybe even a broncos-style clinton portis.

FSU's o line on the last drive cost them a game. a couple false starts followed by allowing consecutive sacks is inexcusable.

Also, watching Deshaun Watson's career get driven into the ground by the perpetual dumpster fire in Cleveland is gonna be so disappointing.

xJownage

FSU's o line on the last drive cost them a game. a couple false starts followed by allowing consecutive sacks is inexcusable.

Also, watching Deshaun Watson's career get driven into the ground by the perpetual dumpster fire in Cleveland is gonna be so disappointing.
Many scouts are higher on Deshaun Kizer out of Notre Dame, for reasons I really don't understand. The offensive line was stopgap and given. I still don't like the rule where an LB can shift and sprint at the line of scrimmage and the linemen aren't allowed to flinch. it's an inhuman reaction. kind of pisses me off, honestly. Regardless, it was known the oline was atrocious; there's no excuse for auden tate to just stand under the ball and then watch it go over his head.

If im fisher im firing my oline coach and im considering doing the same for the Db coach. missed assignments are routine with both groups. SOOOO many busted coverages. SOOO many 6 men blitzes vs 6 men protection with two offensive linemen blocking nothing while two free blitzers just go smash francois. it's shameful; if the noles win that game you KNOW cook's going to be right there in the heisman race (and last night just proved why he deserves a heisman for his individual performance with an AWFUL oline)

Many scouts are higher on Deshaun Kizer out of Notre Dame, for reasons I really don't understand. The offensive line was stopgap and given. I still don't like the rule where an LB can shift and sprint at the line of scrimmage and the linemen aren't allowed to flinch. it's an inhuman reaction. kind of pisses me off, honestly. Regardless, it was known the oline was atrocious; there's no excuse for auden tate to just stand under the ball and then watch it go over his head.

If im fisher im firing my oline coach and im considering doing the same for the Db coach. missed assignments are routine with both groups. SOOOO many busted coverages. SOOO many 6 men blitzes vs 6 men protection with two offensive linemen blocking nothing while two free blitzers just go smash francois. it's shameful; if the noles win that game you KNOW cook's going to be right there in the heisman race (and last night just proved why he deserves a heisman for his individual performance with an AWFUL oline)
DeShone Kizer has been a bright spot for an otherwise shitty ND squad. Really he's a great QB but Watson is better IMO

Maaaan I know A&M has a better SOS than Washington at this time but I thought the point of the CFP rankings was to recognize the best teams? Can we objectively say A&M is a better team than UW at this point? I don't think so.

xJownage

I mean i get how washington is undefeated but A&M might as well be undefeated as well. Alabama needs a reclassification or restriction or something. playing in their stadium? might as well not even show up. In my mind, A&M is 7-0 with one game against an NFL team (although alabama would get crushed by any nfl team and anybody with common sense can tell you that).

Penn state has a bad loss at pittsburgh in which they couldn't stop the run for shit, but otherwise have been pretty good. I understand the ranking, although the atmosphere is probably what contributed to their win over OSU (that was an incredible game btw)

Im shocked LSU is up there, honestly. They have two close losses against highly ranked teams (auburn and wisconsin), but what wins do they have besides a beaten up ole miss team?

Im also shocked at Colorado. Again, who have they played and beaten? Oregon is mediocre and is honestly their best win, and they have a bad loss to USC. Not feeling that either.

Shoutouts to my boys at FSU for being the only 3 loss team in the rankings :)

Auburn had 16 plays for 32 yards in the second half, with 0 first downs and an interception returned for a touchdown. Ranking inflation is definitely a (SEC West only?) thing, but talk about embarrassing.

Clemson and Michigan losing doesn't seem consequential at all. Clemson wins the ACC spot if they win it and they still have the tiebreaker over Louisville, who could slip into the fourth spot maybe. Michigan OSU will still decide that playoff spot, even in the event that Penn State goes to the championship at 11-1 over 11-1 OSU. Fourth spot is the only interesting one, but I can't see it being anyone other than the above teams and Washington still.

xJownage

If michigan loses to OSU, they're out. Basically the winner of that game is in and the loser is out. Then you have acc champ clemson. Sec champ alabama. So you have a toss up between Washington and PSU/Wisconsin winner. Crazy to think that PSU team that gave up 400+ rushing yards at pitt could easily be in the playoff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)