Tournament National Dex Ubers Trios Tour (Semifinals)

:sv/arceus:
IMG_0072.jpeg
:sv/arceus fairy:

(Art by Anchor9 . I apologize to the entire artist community)
(Approved by R8 ) Hosted by Anchor9 . Co-Hosted by bumboclaat
Idea shamelessly copied from National Dex Trio Tour

Round 1 / Quarterfinals / Semifinals / Championship
Introduction:

Hello, welcome to National Dex Trios but for Ubers. I thought it would be a lot of fun to host a casual battle of teams for National Dex Ubers. This will help you grow as a player and a teammate. You and two other players will play week by week against opposing teams where there will be three games and each player will play one game each. The team that wins two out of three will advance to the next week.

You can sign up as a full team with two friends, or you can sign as a free agent that will be assigned to a team after signups end.

Teams:

Here is what your signup post should look like if you are signing up as a team:
Team name:
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
The players that are not the poster just need to LIKE the poster's post to confirm their involvement.

Free Agent:

You can just post "in". At the end of signups, if there are any unclaimed free agents, they will be put together to form a team(s).

Rules:

Games are to be played on the Pokémon Showdown server with standard National Dex Uber ruleset. If any tiering action happens while a week is ongoing it will come in to effect at the start of the next week.

General Tournament Rules: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3642760/

Note that if a player ghosts this tour and does not schedule a game or misses it, an act win will be given to the opponent for that game only. Be mindful of that as you choose teammates, so only join with users that you trust to play consistently. Be mindful of this risk if you choose to be a Free Agent, as you may be paired with teammates that are not usually active.

This is a single elimination Bo1 tour. If your team loses a week, it's out for the rest of the tour.

Replays are Mandatory!!!

Even if you don’t play the National Dex Uber tier much, I encourage you to play. With teammates, you can learn this tier quicker than by yourself. Playing with other users as you try to reach a common goal can form friendships that may go beyond this tour.

And of course, have fun!

Signups will end on Wednesday April 17th 11:59 PM -6 or when we reach enough signups. (ALREADY ENDED!)

Last edited:
this seems really cool but my schedule is currently messed up and I don't think i can reliably find times so rip
sorry if im wasting space for signups or something idk
also I really like your depiction of Whiscash battling Mechagodzilla anchor you should submit this to an art competition ‍

this seems really cool but my schedule is currently messed up and I don't think i can reliably find times so rip
sorry if im wasting space for signups or something idk
also I really like your depiction of Whiscash battling Mechagodzilla anchor you should submit this to an art competition ‍
That’s not supposed to be a Whiscash ;-;…….

Dead by Daylight and Suuicunee , based on how signups have been full teams mainly, I suggest you two just form the same team and find a teammate. That will make 15 teams. Also, thanks to everyone who have signed up! The goal is to close signups after 16 teams since I doubt there will be 32 teams for easier bracket making. So if you want to sign up go ahead and do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 5)