Tournament National Dex Ubers Trios Tour (Finals)

adem

her
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Erm yeah sorry we didnt let the hosts know prior, all 4 of us agreed to swap opponents in the ndubers cord, so its public info there. mb for not making it clear, will keep in mind for the future

Semifinals
Bodreeechor9 vs. Revenons à nos moutons
Anchor9
[vs.] adem
bodi ACT Eledyr
Retereereeeree [vs.] R8

The Three Stooges
vs. mommy dondozo
Suuicunee [vs.] Figment of your imaginati
Zrp200 [vs.] Shay's Fate
bumboclaat [vs.] luna107

Gonna go ahead and post Semifinals since all advancement has already been decided and the non important games don’t seem to be under schedule. So here is the semifinals and congratulations to all who made it this far. You can give as much advice to your teammates about team building, strategy, and etc, but when a battle is happening you cannot help. That’s cheating. Also want to say, even if you’re team is eliminated, I still encourage you to play your scheduled game, although it’s not required, since I plan to track usage data manually.

The deadline for this week is Wednesday, May 8 at 10:00 P.M. GMT -5. Have fun!​

Prediction format:
(For anyone who wants to use it.)

Anchor9 vs. adem
bodi vs. Eledyr
Retereereeeree vs. R8

The Three Stooges vs. mommy dondozo
Suuicunee vs. Figment of your imaginati
Zrp200 vs. Shay’s Fate
bumboclaat vs. luna107

Last edited:

Dead by Daylight

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL. DO NOT PASS GO.
is a Contributor to Smogon
Anchor9 vs. adem - We all know adem is horrible at this video game
bodi vs. Dahness - bodi will inexplicably get banned mid-game
Retereereeeree vs. R8 - r8 is washed, it's r9 time baby

Suuicunee vs. Figment of your imaginati - suuicunee haxed me last round and I know figment better
Zrp200 vs. Shay’s Fate - idk either of you (sorry!)
bumboclaat vs. luna107 - lgi bumboclaat

Eledyr

Le vilain petit Wooloo
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Translations Leader
Semifinals
Anchor9 vs. adem
bodi vs. Dahness
Retereereeeree vs. R8

Zrp200 vs. Shay's Fate
bumboclaat vs. luna107

Gonna go ahead and post Semifinals since all advancement has already been decided and the non important games don’t seem to be under schedule. So here is the semifinals and congratulations to all who made it this far. You can give as much advice to your teammates about team building, strategy, and etc, but when a battle is happening you cannot help. That’s cheating. Also want to say, even if you’re team is eliminated, I still encourage you to play your scheduled game, although it’s not required, since I plan to track usage data manually.

The deadline for this week is Wednesday, May 8 at 10:00 P.M. GMT -5. Have fun!​

Prediction format:
(For anyone who wants to use it.)

Anchor9 vs. adem
bodi vs. Dahness
Retereereeeree vs. R8

Zrp200 vs. Shay’s Fate
bumboclaat vs. luna107

It appears there's an error, I'm supposed to be in "Revenons à nos moutons" over Dahness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)