My fifth RMT in less than 2 weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay sorry guys but I keep changing some of my pokemon in my team so often, therefore making me post these RMTs like crap loads. But this is probably going to be my last one for a while because I cant think of any other pokemon to fit in this team after changing around the team like 10000 times. But anyway this team is mostly built for pokemon that I actually like, not because they are effective in competitive battles. But even though I do this, they all happen to be very useful in competitive battles. I'm planning to use this team for anything OU and above, even ubers in fine(though chances of winning are small) Please tell me if there are any problems for this team or if you find any particular threats please tell me. And please dont take like 2 weeks to reply to this thread, I simply do not have the patience to wait that long. Even something small is fine, just please give me some kind of feedback. PS:I dont like standard sets,evs and stuff, its gets boring just copying off everything from smogon sets/serebii so I create my own. So here it goes:

Lead/Physical Wall
Skarmory-Leftovers
Ability:Sturdy
Nature:Impish
EVs:240HP/16Atk/188Def/64SpDef
-Steel wing
-Roost
-Spikes
-Stealth rock
ROLE:Skarmory is my lead and physical wall for this team. Skarmory first starts off the team by either spiking or stealth rocking and then once he finishes, he can save my team from many physical threats. Incase of taunt, he can use steel wing(Dont like brave bird because it takes recoil and besides C'mon its a steel bird with steel wings...anyway I just love this move on him) He also saves my teammates from ground and poison attacks.

Mixed Sweeper
Houndoom-Life orb
Ability:Flash fire
Nature:Hasty
EVs:36HP/64Atk/184SpAtk/224Spd
-Overheat
-Suckerpunch
-Solarbeam(Anything else better than this thats not hidden power)
-Superfang
ROLE: So he is my mixed sweeper. I know there are better mixed sweepers like blaziken,lucario,mixmence but Houndoom is my favorite pokemon and also he saves my pokemon fire and psychic attacks. Also a powerful stab priority move...yes please! Overheat for more power. Super fang proved very useful to me when I use it on a switch and proceed to finish them off with a sucker punch. Solar beam is just a filler because i dont know any other good moves to put in. I mean it can hit some ground/water/rock type pokemon switch ins.. and please no hidden power..i hate that move.

Physical Sweeper/Annoyer
Breloom-Toxic orb
Ability:Poison heal
Nature:Jolly
EVs:156HP/108Atk/244Spd
-Spore
-Focus punch
-Seed bomb
-Stone edge
ROLE: Breloom first spores off the opponent and proceeds to kill them with focus punch. If they are resistant to focus punch, he has the choice of stab seed bomb or stone edge. Subpunch is really not necessay for me as it is highely unlikely the opponent will wake up in 1 turn. He is also my status absorber.

Special Sweeper
Gengar-Life orb/Black sludge(which one?)
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Modest
EVs:156HP/104SpAtk/248Spd
-Shadow ball
-Sludge bomb
-Focus blast
-Thunderbolt
ROLE:Gengar is the special sweeper for this team and spinblocker. Focus blast and shadow ball has perfect coverage in this whole entire game which makes it really good off with its massive spatk paired with life orb. He also protects my members from fighting/ground/normal attacks.

Specially defensive
Gyarados-Leftovers
Ability:Intimidate
Nature:Careful
EVs:144HP/92Atk/20Def/252SpDef
-Waterfall
-Bounce
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
ROLE: He takes special hits like crazy and at the same time he DDs and kills everything in its path. IMO he is the true bulky water along with suicune,milotic,and vaporeon. Gyarados protects my pokemon from ground moves.

Wisher/Supporter
Jolteon-Leftovers
Ability:Volt absorb
Nature:Calm
EVs:116HP/176SpAtk/184SpDef/32Spd
-Thunder
-Wish
-Light Screen
-Signal beam
ROLE: His main job is to wish heal my team mates and support them with light screen and then attack with thunder or signal beam if he has a chance. And absorb electric attacks for my team(most notably gyarados) Or is a baton pass set better than the wish set? Here:

Same exact item,nature,evs.
-Thunder
-Agility
-Baton pass
-Light screen

ROLE:Baton pass agility slower pokemon in my team and light screen for special attack threats. So which set would be better?

Please read the rules before posting please, you are only allowed to make 1 rmt every 2 weeks. PM me in 2 weeks and I'll unlock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)