Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokeguy has semi redis rights on my Modest GF Mew.

Thanks for the trade Pokeguy, hope you have a nice day
Thanks for the trade, and I hope you have a nice day as well

Update:

[151] Mew
OT: GF (02016) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 30/16/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: zapzap29's Mew. Not re-distributable by those I trade it to.

wanted

[94] Shiny Gengar
OT: OCT2014 (10134) (Lv. 25)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate (Shadow Tag)
IVs: 30/24/30/31/31/31
Event Moves: Sludge Wave, Hidden Power Ice

OT: Plasma (10072) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Download
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

have :

Volcanion modest 31/4/31/31/31/31 (from Jack Higgins) ID:04166
Darkrai Timid 31/3/31/31/31/31 OT: FEB2015 ID:02135
Dialga modest 30/30/31/31/31/31 OT: ASH(me) ID:21394
Jirachi Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31 OT:GF ID:04016

wanted

[94] Shiny Gengar
OT: OCT2014 (10134) (Lv. 25)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate (Shadow Tag)
IVs: 30/24/30/31/31/31
Event Moves: Sludge Wave, Hidden Power Ice

OT: Plasma (10072) (Lv. 15)
Nature: Hasty - Ability: Download

have :

Volcanion modest 31/4/31/31/31/31 (from Jack Higgins) ID:04166
Darkrai Timid 31/3/31/31/31/31 OT: FEB2015 ID:02135
Dialga modest 30/30/31/31/31/31 OT: ASH(me) ID:21394
Jirachi Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31 OT:GF ID:04016
A few questions; did you reset any of these yourself? Also, was Volcanion released yet? Am I suppose to know who Jack Higgins is? I'll be home in about 7-8 hours from this post. We might be able to trade then.

Yes dialga and jirachi . Yes it was . A Moderator on Showdown in the wifi Room dont Need to Know him. Well i didnt Think i Would get an answer that fast so we Would Need to Trade Next Week sry ^^

Yes dialga and jirachi . Yes it was . A Moderator on Showdown in the wifi Room dont Need to Know him. Well i didnt Think i Would get an answer that fast so we Would Need to Trade Next Week sry ^^
Wow, you reset that 6 IV Jirachi yourself? That's awesome man congrats; I was actually more interested in the Darkrai because it's an event I don't have access to. But, if you've been trading for events from this Jackhiggins138, I'll probably pass on it since his stuff looked too good to be true. Thanks for the offer though.

[In all honesty if Volcanion and/or Darkrai were legit 5IV event(s) you reset yourself, I'd probably have taken them]
jackhiggins138 is a user who had their thread closed generally due to looking really shady. jauze saying "you don't need to know him" is suspicious too and if I were you I wouldn't trade with this user.

Edit: here is a link to his closed thread. You shouldn't jump into trades so hastily.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/jackhiggins-event-list.3566469/
Thanks Gabe, I had just said I might be able to trade tonight after work based on how he answered my questions. If he didn't have a reliable source for said events, they would not be accepted and I had no interest in Dialga. But I do appreciate the information, as I don't really have as much time for smogon as I should these days.

EDIT: Also, just for the new users out there, for the record, I don't discriminate against new users when it comes to resets and what not, because I remember what it was like to have a low post count. This shit was just shady as hell. 31/00/31/31/31/31 event monsters kind of shady, so yeah.

well i rechecked with a PS mod it is his smogon profil asked him what happend (about the shady thing )and ask Lego about it lets see what comes out of it i think it is legit but i wont trade the volcanion

Err tagged in this discussion, might as well give my two cents.

My Thread was NOT closed because my pokemon are hacked. It was closed because they didn't allow perfect event pokemon. Now you might be saying "wow perfect event pokemon are hacked, those take thousands of resets". I Even gave proof of an auto SRer i was using , but apparently not enough so whatever. However my pokemon are legit though smogon doesn't seem to like them so whatever. They ARE also tradeable on pokemon showdown wifi room given that you have proof it's mine. (also would hardly call myself a "shady" user i gave full and entire proof of my pokemon being legit but was still denied)

Edit: Just wanted to emphasis. DONT trade my events here since they're not welcome here or whatever.

Hey there Pokeguy! ^_^ I realise the chance is small, but is there anything in my thread that catches your fancy for anything in yours? =] Was looking at a couple of your legendaries. .. tehe...

Hey there Pokeguy! ^_^ I realise the chance is small, but is there anything in my thread that catches your fancy for anything in yours? =] Was looking at a couple of your legendaries. .. tehe...
Which legendary monsters did you have your eye on? I'd be partial to a Female 31/X/30/31/31/31 Timid Hidden Power Ice Shiny Eevee, as well as a Careful 31/31/31/X/31/31 Shiny Female Eevee. Both in Luxury Balls. Without their Hidden Ability.

Last edited:
Which legendary monsters did you have your eye on? I'd be partial to a Female 31/X/30/31/31/31 Timid Hidden Power Ice Shiny Eevee, as well as a Careful 31/31/31/X/31/31 Shiny Female Eevee. Both in Luxury Balls. Without their Hidden Ability.
I'm afraid I'm unable to breed shines, much because I don't really care much for them myself. =P Just recently updated my thread with what I have and am able to breed, don't think I've got careful nor HP I've ready. ^^

Suppose that your interest now died down. =P

Could you please check my old store for anything you may like? I would really like a shiny Loponny and a shiny HP Fire Contrary Serperior.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi again Pokéguy,

I'm really really interested in the following Suicune from your thread:

[245] Suicune
OT: Master (Colosseum, 31026) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/01/24/28/30/26
Tutor moves: Icy Wind
Tradeable Stock: Infinite
Note: The Piece of my Soul I Traded to Smogon at the start of my Journey. The rest is history.

Feel free to CMT whenever you got the time (the link is in my signature).
I currently didn't have much time to breed own Shinies and SR Legendaries due to my busy studies, but feel free to take a look anyway.
I'm willing to "pay" very well for it, so pick as many Pokémon as you like.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering, would you be able to make an arrangement with the hatcher to change this pokemon's nickname?:
[149] Shiny Dragonite
OT: Jean (15511) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Multiscale
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself, soft reset on the egg and traded it to my matching Shiny Value; Phoenix_arisen.

I am looking for a dragonite just like this but I want to nickname it Smaug xD, if you can't nevermind :P

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I was wondering, would you be able to make an arrangement with the hatcher to change this pokemon's nickname?:
[149] Shiny Dragonite
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself, soft reset on the egg and traded it to my matching Shiny Value; Phoenix_arisen.

I am looking for a dragonite just like this but I want to nickname it Smaug xD, if you can't nevermind :P
Well it was bred by him, but it doesn't have his OT/ID. You'd have to contact Phoenix_arisen if you wanted this nicknamed.

ok, I'll pm him now, thank for the help lego figure :3
In case it could be done? would you trade it for a darkrai/mew code?

I'm afraid I'm unable to breed shines, much because I don't really care much for them myself. =P Just recently updated my thread with what I have and am able to breed, don't think I've got careful nor HP I've ready. ^^

Suppose that your interest now died down. =P
That's fine Miria, everyone has a place on Smogon. I'll be hiring breeders again when the new game (sun and moon) come out, so hold tight. I'm sure we can work something out then.

Could you please check my old store for anything you may like? I would really like a shiny Loponny and a shiny HP Fire Contrary Serperior.
There was nothing I needed from you at this time, but come back when sun and moon come out and I'm sure we can work something out.

Hi again Pokéguy,

I'm really really interested in the following Suicune from your thread:

[245] Suicune
OT: Master (Colosseum, 31026) (Lv. 40)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/01/24/28/30/26
Tutor moves: Icy Wind
Tradeable Stock: Infinite
Note: The Piece of my Soul I Traded to Smogon at the start of my Journey. The rest is history.

Feel free to CMT whenever you got the time (the link is in my signature).
I currently didn't have much time to breed own Shinies and SR Legendaries due to my busy studies, but feel free to take a look anyway.
I'm willing to "pay" very well for it, so pick as many Pokémon as you like.

Have a nice day.

Best greetings.
Can I ask why you're interested in it? I reset a better one myself in 6th Generation. As it stands I have to palpark a new one, but haven't paid my Bank fee in some time, so I'd have to run to the store to pick up one of those nintendo cards. But yeah, didn't need anything, but I'm sure when I pick up sun and moon I'll buy one of those cards and we can work something out.

[149] Shiny Dragonite
Tradeable Stock :

I have no problem with you changing the name.
ok, I'll pm him now, thank for the help lego figure :3
In case it could be done? would you trade it for a darkrai/mew code?
I'm interested in both the Darkrai code and the Mew code. Let me know what you'd like for both. I'll see about getting Dragonite cloned. Are your codes Canadian by any chance?
Well it was bred by him, but it doesn't have his OT/ID. You'd have to contact Phoenix_arisen if you wanted this nicknamed.
Thanks for being so helpful Legofigure11! Also congrats on getting a badge back when you had around 80 posts. I've never seen someone get one so fast.

In other news, I'm still resetting Celebi, with no luck. I also updated the Alpha Sapphire with HA bird trio codes I was emailed. Thanks for the hot tip smogon!

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I ask why you're interested in it? I reset a better one myself in 6th Generation. As it stands I have to palpark a new one, but haven't paid my Bank fee in some time, so I'd have to run to the store to pick up one of those nintendo cards. But yeah, didn't need anything, but I'm sure when I pick up sun and moon I'll buy one of those cards and we can work something out.
Of course you can ask, always feel free to ask me any questions you want, absolutely no problem.
Well, I'm fully aware that there are slightly better Suicunes out there, at least stats-wise, but I personally do not only collect Pokémon that are completely flawless, but I also place great emphasis on 'old' Pokémon that have nostalgic value for me.
My collection is meant to combine both the 'old' and the 'new' Pokémon in a healthy mix and being able to add this specific Suicune to my trophies would mean the world to me.
These old Pokémon are like remnants of a much simpler time for me personally.
I hope that this helps you to understand it a bit.

I'm also currently working on a couple of TSV/ESV Shinies, once my Uni semester ends on the 31st of May, I'll have more time to add many new Pokémon to my thread.
Again, please feel free to pick as many Pokémon you want for that Suicune, I'm paying any price.
Also no problem, we'll work something out whenever you got one of these cards, no stress.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Of course you can ask, always feel free to ask me any questions you want, absolutely no problem.
Well, I'm fully aware that there are slightly better Suicunes out there, at least stats-wise, but I personally do not only collect Pokémon that are completely flawless, but I also place great emphasis on 'old' Pokémon that have nostalgic value for me.
My collection is meant to combine both the 'old' and the 'new' Pokémon in a healthy mix and being able to add this specific Suicune to my trophies would mean the world to me.
These old Pokémon are like remnants of a much simpler time for me personally.
I hope that this helps you to understand it a bit.

I'm also currently working on a couple of TSV/ESV Shinies, once my Uni semester ends on the 31st of May, I'll have more time to add many new Pokémon to my thread.
Again, please feel free to pick as many Pokémon you want for that Suicune, I'm paying any price.
Also no problem, we'll work something out whenever you got one of these cards, no stress.

Have a nice day.

Best greetings.
Haha, well back in the day it was the best Suicune on the block, and I'd take a project with trade rights for it, but I'll let you know what I'm after when Sun and Moon comes out. It would be awesome to collect the monsters from that game too.
Hi I got another darkrai code (american), are you interested?
Yes, greatly. Let me know what you want for it.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Haha, well back in the day it was the best Suicune on the block, and I'd take a project with trade rights for it, but I'll let you know what I'm after when Sun and Moon comes out. It would be awesome to collect the monsters from that game too.
Yeah, I remember this Suicune being one of the most famous back in the day.
Again, for me it's not always about Pokémon being hexaflawless, in some cases the nostalgic value means much more to me.
And sure, I currently have 8 TSV/ESV eggs floating around that need matching hatchers, but I'm working on it.
And yes, you can have the redistribution rights for them, I want to reciprocate the Suicune as adequately as possible after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)