Pet Mod Multiverse - Gen 9 - Slate 10 FINAL

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Servus! Here are the winners.

:sm/goodra:
Pokémon: Goodra:goodra:
Niche: Gen 8 RU
Stats: 90 / 105 / 70 / 115 / 140 / 80 (600 BST)
Type:
Dragon

Abilities: Sap Sipper / Gooey / Neuroforce
New Moves: Earth Power
Removed Moves: None

Descriptions: "coverage attacker." special defense is compromised a bit to boost its attacking stats.
:sm/volcanion:
Pokémon: Volcanion:volcanion:
Niche: Gen 6 OU
Stats: 85 / 70 / 100 / 110 / 90 / 80 (535 BST)
Type:
Fire
Water

Abilities: Water Absorb
New Moves: Grass Knot
Removed Moves: None

Descriptions: a more offensively inclined volcanion to suit its more offensive role in gen 6 OU. grass knot is a new addition that mimics volc's hp grass and handles water types such as quagsire.
:sm/Sylveon:
Pokémon: Sylveon
Niche: XY UU
Stats: 95 HP / 65 Atk / 65 Def / 110 SpA / 130 SpD / 60 Spe | BST: 530
Type:
Bug

Abilities: Cute Charm | HA: Pixilgreat
New Moves: Mystical Fire, Heal Bell
Removed Moves: N/A
(Gen 9 Movepool as Base)
Descriptions: Sylveon was a really great Mon in XY, but it couldn't compete with big Clefable. Without Clefable around now though, Sylveon can take it's place the defacto bulky Pure Fairy.
:xy/diggersby:
Pokémon: Diggersby
Niche: XY OU
Stats: 87 HP / 56 Atk / 97 Def / 50 SpA / 87 SpD / 78 Spe | BST: 450
Type:
Bug
Ground

Abilities: Pick Up | HA: Huge Power
New Moves: Mega Kick, Double-Edge, Close Combat

Descriptions: Diggersby adds a brand new physical wallbreaker to the tier, and I decided to shore up it's bulk somewhat do it can actually take a hit and dish it back out. It lost Return, so I gave it Double-Edge and Mega Kick as substitutes that are stronger but each have their own drawback. Finally I gave it Close Combat so it can have a neutral option to hit various Pokemon that resist or are immune to it's dual STAB combo (the list is shockingly large and I expect it to grow lol)
:sv/pancham:
Pancham (:eviolite:- compatible)
Niche: XY LC (Physical Wallbreaker, Pivot)
Type:

Abilities: Iron Fist, Mold Breaker, Scrappy
Stats: 90 | 100 | 70 | 55 | 70 | 72 [BST= 457]
Movepool Changes: +Blitzkrieg, High Horsepower
Description: What Pancham lacks in offensive power and bulk, it makes up for with access to Parting Shot for excellent pivoting potential. a 4x Dark resist means that, although Eviolite makes it a target for Knock Off, opponents will have to commit more to using the move compared to other mons, meanwhile Pancham can fire off STAB Knock Offs of its own. Base 72 speed is mainly an offset to handle Fairies a little better, allowing it to outspeed Ursaring and Solrock; Whimsicott checks it well, though it does have to watch out for Gunk Shots, and Gardevoir... yeah there's nothing Pancham can do against it, lol.
I can see all of Pancham's abilities being usable: Iron Fist makes STAB Drain Punch more spammable, Mold Breaker lets you bypass some bothersome abilities such as Cacturne or Garchomp's Rough Skin and Heatran or Volcarona's Flame Body; High Horsepower was added mainly to take advantage of MB against Levitate users, and Scrappy lets it handle Ghosts even better than before.
:sv/Aegislash:
Pokemon: Aegislash
Niche: ORAS Ubers
Type: Steel/Ghost
Abilities:
Stance Change
Stats: Shield: 60/40/140/40/140/60 (480) Sword: 60/130/50/130/50/60 (480)
Movepool Changes:
+Recover, Blitzkrieg, Shadow Bone
-Autotomize, Toxic
Description: Solid Steel/Ghost mixed breaker, we dont have a physically offensive Ghost type currently, or a mixed Steel or Ghost type, as well as a form changing one, can only, has an amazing phys STAB Gyro Ball, considering its low Spd, and a better Ghost STAB in Shadow Bone, and gets good special STABs in Shadow Ball and Flash Cannon, gets Blitzkrieg referencing its use of Pursuit, and Recover helps it as it synergises well with its ability to go onto its shield form, as it can heal on it very comfortably, gets CC, Psycho Cut and Night Slash as phys coverage, but doesnt get any on the special side, and can SD to break through walls easier, and could attempt to sweep due to its access to Shadow Sneak, but outside from that, it cannot truly sweep with it due to its low Spd
:xy/dragalge:
Pokémon: Dragalge
Niche: XY OU
Stats: 79 HP / 75 Atk / 90 Def / 97 SpA / 123 SpD / 44 Spe | BST: 508
Type:
Bug
Ground

Abilities: Poison Point / Poison Touch | HA: Adaptability
New Moves: Incinerate
(Gen 9 Movepool as Base)
Descriptions: Dragalge is a solid special Dragon type with a lot of bulk behind it. It can spread Toxic Spikes, and drop Draco Meteors backed by Adaptability. Incinerate gives it a means of damaging Steels instead of Focus Blast.
1700334769690.png

Congrats to the winners. Multiverse will be on another break for playtesting. We want to get more activity for the mod and get a better idea for submissions in the final sprint of the mod. Announcements will come

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Servus! Here are the winners.

Congrats to the winners. Multiverse will be on another break for playtesting. We want to get more activity for the mod and get a better idea for submissions in the final sprint of the mod. Announcements will come
Not sure if you seen but this is edited weirdly and confusingly. Also is missing a winner if i counted right.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Out of the tour but my perception of the tier is still that the power distribution in the mod is insanely wide, it feels like there are a bunch of mons from various current gen tiers put together (Dragalge feels very RU, Gardevoir UU, Heatran/Chomper/Ho-Oh/Magneton feels OU, etc) a fair number of mons have flavorful but frankly obnoxious restrictions on them (like Gengar), etc. My limited experience is telling me the following (only commenting on noteworthy mons):

:gengar: felt very hard to build a satisfying set with this. I get the movepool restrictions but something like Ice Beam would really make me feel like its more worth fitting on a team. The explosion stuff is cute
:magneton: what is this even based on. why does it hit everything, much like ho-oh im often at a loss for why i wouldn't put this on a team. I guess its walled by a couple of electric-immune waters but that applies to every electric
:hypno: very weird typing for a fatmon, and its also really weak so it cant even really punish the stuff its supposed to check. Some more special attack, maybe a more relevant ability would make it more appealing because as is it just screams Heatran/Chomper food
:raikou: the rest stuff is cute but the meta isnt nearly slow enough to make that worthwhile, I think its largely a worse magneton
:ho-oh: epic mon. could probably lose some bulk
:cacturne: terrible typing without any appealing features to back it up imo
:solrock: why run this over regirock
:latias: mono-dragon with mediocre stats makes this a hard sell against other dragons like Dnite and Chomper. At least let it have latias' real bulk
:floatzel: this is literally just floatzel with 5 more speed and a little bit more defense? without a real rain setter? very confused by its presence here, floatzel is PU mon without the rain niche
:garchomp: If this is the desired power level of the mod, a lot of mons need to be buffed
:drapion: another low tier mon that was not buffed enough imo. Clearly trying to be a scarfer of some sort but it just needs more stats
:serperior: exists in a world with heatran and lost glare... very sad. give it glare back
:whimsicott: the movepool removals are weird and I think it needs to be significantly faster to actually fulfill its role in this meta
:cofagrigus: Why is it less specially bulky? Sticky Hold is not going to suddenly make ID cofagrigus an OU level threat
:vanilluxe: Vanilluxe with 15 more special attack and sometimes Water STAB but no 100 acc Blizzard is not an OU level threat, nor a real drizzle mon
:escavalier: pursuit will not make an NU threat into an OU threat
:pancham: this just feels extremely weak for the metagame. compared to the other fighters I just dont see the vision
:aegislash: the offensive nerf doesn't seem necessary to me
:dragalge: same deal as earlier, marginal buffs to low tier mons won't let them compete with the chompers of the world
:volcanion: I dont see why it needed the more conservative statline tbh

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Servus! Here again to give data for the tournament, my thoughts and an important announcement.

First the data:
Pokemon​
Usage​
Usage %​
Win %​
Garchomp​
9​
50,00%​
22,22%​
Heatran​
7​
38,89%​
57,14%​
Cofagrigus​
6​
33,33%​
66,67%​
Ho-Oh​
6​
33,33%​
50,00%​
Whimsicott​
5​
27,78%​
60,00%​
Sigilyph​
5​
27,78%​
80,00%​
Diggersby​
4​
22,22%​
0,00%​
Gardevoir​
4​
22,22%​
25,00%​
Absol​
4​
22,22%​
25,00%​
Regirock​
4​
22,22%​
50,00%​
Lanturn​
3​
16,67%​
0,00%​
Aegislash​
3​
16,67%​
33,33%​
Solrock​
3​
16,67%​
100,00%​
Volcarona​
3​
16,67%​
66,67%​
Goodra​
3​
16,67%​
33,33%​
Magneton​
3​
16,67%​
66,67%​
Venusaur​
3​
16,67%​
66,67%​
Drapion​
2​
11,11%​
50,00%​
Latias​
2​
11,11%​
0,00%​
Hitmontop​
2​
11,11%​
100,00%​
Gastly​
2​
11,11%​
0,00%​
Glalie​
2​
11,11%​
0,00%​
Donphan​
2​
11,11%​
50,00%​
Volcanion​
2​
11,11%​
50,00%​
Raikou​
2​
11,11%​
50,00%​
Ursaring​
2​
11,11%​
50,00%​
Starmie​
2​
11,11%​
50,00%​
Dragalge​
2​
11,11%​
100,00%​
Quagsire​
2​
11,11%​
100,00%​
Sylveon​
1​
5,56%​
200,00%​
Escavalier​
1​
5,56%​
100,00%​
Vanilluxe​
1​
5,56%​
0,00%​
Pancham​
1​
5,56%​
100,00%​
Floatzel​
1​
5,56%​
100,00%​
Machamp​
1​
5,56%​
100,00%​
Hypno​
1​
5,56%​
100,00%​
Cacturne​
1​
5,56%​
0,00%​
Electivire​
1​
5,56%​
0,00%​
Pokemon​
Usage​
Usage %​
Win %​
Garchomp​
4​
50,00%​
75,00%​
Magneton​
4​
50,00%​
75,00%​
Diggersby​
3​
37,50%​
100,00%​
Gardevoir​
3​
37,50%​
66,67%​
Ho-Oh​
3​
37,50%​
33,33%​
Regirock​
3​
37,50%​
100,00%​
Venusaur​
3​
37,50%​
33,33%​
Donphan​
3​
37,50%​
33,33%​
Heatran​
3​
37,50%​
33,33%​
Gengar​
2​
25,00%​
50,00%​
Yanmega​
2​
25,00%​
100,00%​
Sigilyph​
2​
25,00%​
0,00%​
Aegislash​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Cacturne​
1​
12,50%​
100,00%​
Dragonite​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Floatzel​
1​
12,50%​
100,00%​
Hitmontop​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Lanturn​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Quagsire​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Rapidash​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Serperior​
1​
12,50%​
100,00%​
Volcanion​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Sylveon​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Cofagrigus​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Escavalier​
1​
12,50%​
0,00%​
Pokemon​
Usage​
Usage %​
Win %​
Garchomp​
13​
50,00%​
23,08%​
Heatran​
10​
38,46%​
10,00%​
Ho-Oh​
9​
34,62%​
11,11%​
Cofagrigus​
7​
26,92%​
0,00%​
Diggersby​
7​
26,92%​
42,86%​
Gardevoir​
7​
26,92%​
28,57%​
Magneton​
7​
26,92%​
42,86%​
Regirock​
7​
26,92%​
42,86%​
Sigilyph​
7​
26,92%​
0,00%​
Venusaur​
6​
23,08%​
16,67%​
Donphan​
5​
19,23%​
20,00%​
Whimsicott​
5​
19,23%​
0,00%​
Absol​
4​
15,38%​
0,00%​
Aegislash​
4​
15,38%​
0,00%​
Lanturn​
4​
15,38%​
0,00%​
Goodra​
3​
11,54%​
0,00%​
Hitmontop​
3​
11,54%​
0,00%​
Quagsire​
3​
11,54%​
0,00%​
Solrock​
3​
11,54%​
0,00%​
Volcanion​
3​
11,54%​
0,00%​
Volcarona​
3​
11,54%​
0,00%​
Cacturne​
2​
7,69%​
50,00%​
Dragalge​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Drapion​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Escavalier​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Floatzel​
2​
7,69%​
50,00%​
Gastly​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Glalie​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Latias​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Raikou​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Starmie​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Sylveon​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Ursaring​
2​
7,69%​
0,00%​
Dragonite​
1​
3,85%​
0,00%​
Electivire​
1​
3,85%​
0,00%​
Hypno​
1​
3,85%​
0,00%​
Machamp​
1​
3,85%​
0,00%​
Pancham​
1​
3,85%​
0,00%​
Rapidash​
1​
3,85%​
0,00%​
Serperior​
1​
3,85%​
100,00%​
Vanilluxe​
1​
3,85%​
0,00%​
Note: One replay is missing from Round 2, thus it's not entirely accurate

I won't go too indepth into analysing because most replays are broken. What I will say is that a lot of submissions that were created early got hit hard by power creep and didn't age well. Sure there are exceptions (:ho-oh:) but the matter of the fact is that they need some changes. Pokemon that were added later were made with minimalistic changes in made, which would have worked out for the early metagame, but now, the small buffs didn't do these Pokemon any favours.

Out of the tour but my perception of the tier is still that the power distribution in the mod is insanely wide, it feels like there are a bunch of mons from various current gen tiers put together (Dragalge feels very RU, Gardevoir UU, Heatran/Chomper/Ho-Oh/Magneton feels OU, etc) a fair number of mons have flavorful but frankly obnoxious restrictions on them (like Gengar), etc. My limited experience is telling me the following (only commenting on noteworthy mons):

:gengar: felt very hard to build a satisfying set with this. I get the movepool restrictions but something like Ice Beam would really make me feel like its more worth fitting on a team. The explosion stuff is cute
:magneton: what is this even based on. why does it hit everything, much like ho-oh im often at a loss for why i wouldn't put this on a team. I guess its walled by a couple of electric-immune waters but that applies to every electric
:hypno: very weird typing for a fatmon, and its also really weak so it cant even really punish the stuff its supposed to check. Some more special attack, maybe a more relevant ability would make it more appealing because as is it just screams Heatran/Chomper food
:raikou: the rest stuff is cute but the meta isnt nearly slow enough to make that worthwhile, I think its largely a worse magneton
:ho-oh: epic mon. could probably lose some bulk
:cacturne: terrible typing without any appealing features to back it up imo
:solrock: why run this over regirock
:latias: mono-dragon with mediocre stats makes this a hard sell against other dragons like Dnite and Chomper. At least let it have latias' real bulk
:floatzel: this is literally just floatzel with 5 more speed and a little bit more defense? without a real rain setter? very confused by its presence here, floatzel is PU mon without the rain niche
:garchomp: If this is the desired power level of the mod, a lot of mons need to be buffed
:drapion: another low tier mon that was not buffed enough imo. Clearly trying to be a scarfer of some sort but it just needs more stats
:serperior: exists in a world with heatran and lost glare... very sad. give it glare back
:whimsicott: the movepool removals are weird and I think it needs to be significantly faster to actually fulfill its role in this meta
:cofagrigus: Why is it less specially bulky? Sticky Hold is not going to suddenly make ID cofagrigus an OU level threat
:vanilluxe: Vanilluxe with 15 more special attack and sometimes Water STAB but no 100 acc Blizzard is not an OU level threat, nor a real drizzle mon
:escavalier: pursuit will not make an NU threat into an OU threat
:pancham: this just feels extremely weak for the metagame. compared to the other fighters I just dont see the vision
:aegislash: the offensive nerf doesn't seem necessary to me
:dragalge: same deal as earlier, marginal buffs to low tier mons won't let them compete with the chompers of the world
:volcanion: I dont see why it needed the more conservative statline tbh
earl already mentioned many of those flaws.

There's definitively a lot of work that needs to be done.

I will be stepping down as a council member and I will be leaving Pet Mods as a whole. Reason being IRL stuff stacking up and being hard to deal with alongside Pet Mods and Hobbies. In addition, I'm not satisfied with the work I've been doing and I don't have fun with it either, therefore I came to the conclussion to leave Pet Mods. I will still work for Multiverse until the tour ends and do balance changes, so that the mod can enter Slate 8 in a more comfortable state.

Have a nice one!

G-Luke

I know ViZar stepped away from the project, but is Redwood not gonna step up in regards to finishing this project?

G-Luke

G-Luke used Max Revive!
Hey everyone! We are relaunching the Multiverse metagame, by undergoing alot of restructuring of Pokémon that have beem subbed across the slate, and after which we will go into our next Generation. The council deliberated all weekend in regards to buffing these Pokémon, and here are the results of that endeavour!

Buffs
:Gengar: gains Ice Beam and Boo is buffed to 175 BP.

:starmie: gains +10 Spe.

:machamp: Fire Strike is buffed to 110 BP.

:Hypno: gains Earth Power, Nasty Plot, Earth Eater and Toxic Chain (replacing Immunity).

:Raikou: gains Volt Switch and Toxic.

:Cacturne: gains +10 Atk, +10 SpA, 10 Spe and Parting Shot/Ceaseless Edge/Strength Sap.

:glalie: gains Swords Dance and Head Charge.

:Luxray: gains +10 Atk, 10 SpA, 10 Spe, Earthquake, Scorching Sands, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang.
Lion's Pride - Moves do damage based on the user's higher attacking stat.

:Rapidash: gains Drought in place of Daymare.

:Latias: regains its base stats.

:Solrock: gains Swords Dance, Diamond Storm, Cosmic Power and Magical Torque.

:Floatzel: gains +20 Atk and CC and Psychic Fangs.

:Drapion: gains +15 HP, 15 Atk and Gunk Shot.

:Serperior: gains +10 HP and Glare.

:Whimsicott: gains +20 Speed, Leech Seed, Toxic and Cotton Guard.

:Vanilluxe: gains +20 Speed and Hydro Pump.

:escavalier: gains +20 HP and Speed and First Impression.

:Goodra: gains access to Recover.

:Pancham: gains +30 Atk, 20 Spe.

:Sylveon: gains +15 Def, Nasty Plot and Moonlight.

:Electivire: gains Close Combat, Drain Punch and 20 Atk and Spe (remove 20 SpA).

:Ursaring: gains Knock Off and Stealth Rock.

:dragalge: gains +11 HP, +7 SpA and Recover.

:Volcanion: regains it's original stats.

:Cofagrigus: gains +20 SpD and Moonlight.

:Gardevoir: gains +20 Def and Mystical Fire.

And as for the sole nerf, Magneton lost 15 Speed and the move Ice Beam.

As you can see, many changes have occurred for the metagame, and we can expect many more as more and more new Pokémon are added to the tier! Feel free to have a discussion about these new changes, and expect the next slate announcement very soon. Finally, give congrats to new council members Gaboswampert and myself (woah!). We all look forward to get this great meta done.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Slate 8: A New Dawn
:ss/incineroar::ss/golisopod::ss/celesteela:
In this slate, you can submit and vote for up to seven Pokémon from Generation 7.
A new rule for submissions! Every sub has to explain what they do in the meta or what their purpose is in the meta and, optionally, provide interactions with exsiting Pokemon, which can consist of cores, checking or being checked by exisiting Pokemon. You can still include flavour, but competitive insights have to be provided.​

Last edited:

LOrd Fernado

I COULD BE BANNED!
Slate 8: A New Dawn
:ss/incineroar::ss/golisopod::ss/tapu-lele:
In this slate, you can submit and vote for up to seven Pokémon from Generation 8.
A new rule for submissions! Every sub has to explain what they do in the meta or what their purpose is in the meta and, optionally, provide interactions with exsiting Pokemon, which can consist of cores, checking or being checked by exisiting Pokemon. You can still include flavour, but competitive insights have to be provided.​
we really sure this is gen 8 or gen 7?

:sv/turtonator:
Pokemon: Turtonator
Niche: SS PU
Type: Fire/Dragon
Abilities:
Shell Armor | Shell Breaker
Takes halved damage from Ground-type moves, if the user uses Shell Smash, this ability gives the user 1+ Def and SpDef, and becomes unusable for the rest of the battle.

Stats: 75/78/135/106/75/66 (535) (+15 HP, +15 SpAtk, -10 SpDef, +30 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Morning Sun
- none
Description: Can both work as a physdef wall and Shell Smash sweeper, its our first purely physically defensive Dragon and Fire type, and our first shell smasher, for its physdef wall role, its got Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, ID Body Press, Rapid Spin, and newly introduced recovery in Morning Sun! And it can also fire off moves like Draco and Overheat for offensive pressure, and its new ability now lets it have a better defensive profile, and for its shell smasher role, its got amazing STAB in Draco Meteor, Overheat, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse and Flamethrower, and decent coverage in Flash Cannon, Scorching Sands and Focus Blast, or can also run Morning Sun to heal up, as its defenses still allow it to tank some hits up physically.
:heavy-duty boots: Defensive Wall :heavy-duty boots:
Turtonator @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Shell Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish / Bold Nature
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp / Toxic / Iron Defense
- Rapid Spin
- Body Press / Draco Meteor / Overheat

:heavy-duty boots: Shell Smash :heavy-duty boots:
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shell Smash
- Fire Blast / Flamethrower / Overheat
- Dragon Pulse / Draco Meteor
- Scorching Sands / Focus Blast / Flash Cannon / Morning Sun

:sv/Nihilego:
Pokemon: Nihilego
Niche: SS UU
Type: Rock/Poison
Abilities:
Beast Boost | Ultra Recharge
If its item is consumed or knocked off, the user immediately recovers it, works once per battle

Stats: 109/53/47/127/131/103 (570)
Movepool Changes:
+
Meteor Beem
- none
just meteor beam but with 100% acc lol

Description: Specially attacking Rock-type, works basically the same as normal Nihilego, but with an amazing new ability in Ultra Recharge letting it be able to fire off two Meteor Beam (or Meteor Beem in this case) on one game thanks to Power Herb, and while Beast Boost is also good, with Ultra Recharge it can immediately get +2 on two turns while still mantaining offensive pressure by firing off extremely strong Meteor Beem, it also has some support moves like Stealth Rock and Knock Off, and coverage like Grass Knot for Quag and Lanturn, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic and Psyshock.
:power herb: Meteor Beem Sweeper :power herb:
Nihilego @ Power Herb
Ability: Ultra Recharge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Meteor Beem
- Sludge Wave
- Grass Knot / Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Psychic / Psyshock / Knock Off / Stealth Rock
- Stealth Rock / Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Psychic / Psyshock / Knock Off / Grass Knot

:sv/Crabominable:
Pokemon: Crabominable
Niche: SV PU
Type: Ice/Water
Abilities:
Hyper Cutter/Iron Fist | Contrary
Stats: 87/132/79/32/127/53 (570) (-10 HP, +2 Def, -30 SpAtk, +60 SpDef, +10 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Waterfall, Hydro Pump, Surf, Water Gun, Hammer Arm, Ice Harmer.
-All Fighting-type moves, Thunder Punch.
Ice Hammer with 100% Acc

Description: Based on both its use of AV and TR Attacker sets, gives us a bulky Water-type phys attacker, and another Ice type which we currently dont have many of, Water is one of its most used teras, so i replaced Fighting with it to not overlap with Machamp as a specially bulky physical attacker, work as a specially bulky offensive pivot due to its huge SpDef and decent defensive type, and ability to heal a bit with Drain Punch, even if it doesnt have STAB anymore, but can also end up sweeping, as even with its little 53 Spd, it can use Contrary Ice Hammer (Harmer) and Hammer Arm to slowly snowball with Spd boosts, and due to its huge 132 Atk, end up sweeping, and a Pokemon like Hitmontop which would normally be good against it due to its Fighting weakness, would be horrible against it due to it boosting Crabominable's Atk with Intimidate, and gets hit superefectively by both Hammer Arm and EQ, it can also take on Gengar, which with NGas would reduce its Spd every time it uses Ice Hammer, but if it catches it on the switch in it can OHKO it with EQ, but it also has drawbacks like its unability to switch in repeatedly if Rocks are up due to its weakness to them, as well as it being very weak to all status, Cofagrigus is a hard check to it due to Mummy eliminating Contrary, as well as being able to burn it, and if it doesnt hit it with EQ when switching in, Gengar can easily Wisp it too, and physdef Quag can wall it off and Toxic it.
:assault vest: Contrary Sweeper :assault vest:
Crabominable @ Assault Vest / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Contrary
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Harmer
- Crabhammer
- Hammer Arm / Drain Punch / Earthquake
- Earthquake / Drain Punch / Hammer Arm

:heavy-duty boots: Offensive Pivot :heavy-duty boots:
Crabominable @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Ice Harmer
- Crabhammer
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake

:sv/Solgaleo:
Pokemon: Solgaleo
Niche: SS Ubers
Type: Steel/Psychic
Abilities:
Full Metal Body | Avocado Tail
Makes moves that hit after 2 turns be physical

Stats: 92/112/117/73/79/87 (570) (-45 HP, -25 Atk, +10 Def, -40 SpAtk, -10 SpDef, -10 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Doom Desire, Psyblade
- Calm Mind, Cosmic Power, Close Combat
Description: Based on its FuturePort set, gives us a relatively fast Steel type and physbulky Psychic, its also a great offensive pivot and wallbreaker, thanks to Avocado Tail, it can now set a physical Future Sight or also Doom Desire, it cant set both at the same time btw, as well as have good Psychic STAB with Psyblade, and still has its amazing Steel-type STAB in Sunsteel Strike, also has good coverage with Flare Blitz, EQ, and utility in Knock Off, Morning Sun to heal, and Teleport to pivot.
:leftovers: Offensive Pivot :leftovers:
Solgaleo @ Leftovers
Ability: Avocado Tail
Tera Type: Psychic
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Doom Desire / Future Sight
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun / Knock Off / Future Sight / Psyblade
- Teleport

:leftovers: Wallbreaker :leftovers:
Solgaleo @ Leftovers
Ability: Lion's Pride
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Psyblade
- Earthquake / Flare Blitz / Knock Off / Morning Sun

:choice scarf: Scarf :choice scarf:
Solgaleo @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz / Teleport / Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike
- Psyblade
- Earthquake / Fire Blitz / Teleport

:sv/Guzzlord:
Pokemon: Guzzlord
Niche: SM NU
Type: Dark/Dragon
Abilities:
Beast Boost | Dark Aura
Stats: 223/41/73/117/53/63 (570) (-60 Atk, +20 Def, +20 SpAtk, +20 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Parting Shot, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere.
- none
Description: Gives us our first Dark-type special attacker, has a huge physdef, as well as an extremely strong Dark Aura-boosted Dark Pulse off a 117 SpAtk, as well as Draco Meteor, and has good coverage in Sludge Wave, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere, and Flash Cannon for any Fairy-types like Solrock switching in, and can also pivot with Parting Shot now!
:choice specs: Specs Breaker :choice specs:
Guzzlord @ Choice Specs
Ability: Dark Aura
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse
- Flash Cannon / Aura Sphere / Fire Blast / Sludge Wave / Flamethrower
- Parting Shot

:leftovers: Offesive Pivot :leftovers:
Guzzlord @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Knock Off / Flash Cannon / Fire Blast / Flamethrower / Sludge Wave / Aura Sphere
- Parting Shot

:assault vest: Assault Vest :assault vest:
Guzzlord @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Knock Off

:sv/tapu bulu:
Pokemon: Tapu Bulu
Niche: SM OU
Type: Grass/Fairy
Abilities:
Grassy Surge | Telepathy
Stats: 70/120/115/85/95/95 (580) (-10 Atk, +20 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Magical Torque, Grassy Glide
- Swords Dance, Bulk Up
Description: While it type overlaps which Whimsicott, it provides a completely different role, as it introduces grassy terrain to the meta, and it can now actually use its Fairy STAB with Magical Torque, and strong priority with Grassy Glide, it also gets slight Atk nerf but Spd buff, aside from that its mostly normal Tapu Bulu, can help mons like Raikou and Lanturn with the EQ damage nerf and chip healing, High Horsepower lets it take on Heatran, and any Magneton switching in, and still has Bulk Up to try to sweep up teams, and can boost its Spd with Trailblaze.
:choice band: Choiced Breaker :choice band:
Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Ability: Grassy Surge
Tera Type: Grass
Adamant Nature
- High Horsepower / Close Combat / Wood Hammer
- Grassy Glide
- Horn Leech
- Magical Torque

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Grassy Glide
- High Horsepower / Close Combat / Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Magical Torque

:sv/meowth-alola:
Pokemon: Meowth-Alola (:eviolite: incompatible)
Niche: SM LC
Type: Dark
Abilities:
Pickup/Technician | Natural Cure
Stats: 75/75/104/110/80/111 (550)
Name: Meowthofalolium Z
Effect: Only works with Meowth-Alola, halves hazard damage, if the user has Parting Shot, it can activate this item and use the Z-Move "infinite baseball react", creates Safeguard on its side for 5 turns, lowers the opponent's attack and special attack by two stages, pivots out and the ally switching in immediately heals to full health.
Can be Knocked Off: no
Ignored by Klutz: whatever z crystals do
Fling Effect: -

Movepool Changes:
+
Slack Off, Wish, Vacuum Wave
- Nasty Plot
Description: Offensive cleric, based on its Z-Parting Shot set, gives us an specially offensive Dark-type, with a strong STAB Dark Pulse, and coverage options like Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Vacuum Wave, while also having multiple support options like healing in Slack Off or Wish, Knock Off, Thunder Wave and pivoting in U-Turn and most importantly Parting Shot, which lets it use its Z-Move, which is amazing as it can let any of its allies like Volcarona or Sylveon get free setup or a free switch-in and sweep up an opposing team, while its z-crystal also working as a semi-hdb, Natural Cure also helps it serve its role as a cleric, letting it take statuses for the team.

:darkinium z: Offensive Pivot :darkinium z:
Meowth-Alola @ Meowthofalolium Z / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Parting Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Slack Off / Wish
- Knock Off / Thunder Wave / Thunderbolt / Power Gem / Shadow Ball / Vacuum Wave

:choice specs: Choiced Wallbreaker :choice specs:
Meowth-Alola @ Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
Timid / Modest Nature
- Parting Shot / U-Turn
- Dark Pulse
- Thunderbolt / Power Gem / Shadow Ball
- Power Gem / Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball

Last edited:
:sm/lycanroc-dusk:
Pokemon: Lycanroc-Dusk
Niche:
SS UU
Type: Rock
Abilities: Tough Claws

Stats:
75/127/65/55/65/111 (+10 attack +1 speed)
Movepool Changes:
+ Mighty Cleave
-
none
Description: I don't like regirock. this is the solution to not liking Regirock. This thing also beats Yanmega pretty badly. Along with that it also gets coverage to beat some popular physical walls, as well as mighty cleave just dealing a LOT to resist. this also outruns the heavily crowded 110 tier but is outran by Garchomp and Luxray, two great answers to it.

:ss/celesteela:
Pokémon: Celesteela
Niche: SS UU Automize / Defensive
Stats: 103 HP / 89 Atk / 103 Def / 113 SpA / 101 SpD / 61 Spe | BST: 570
Type: Steel/Flying
Abilities: Beast Boost | HA: Seed Sower
(Vaporemons seed sower) :blue heart::blue heart::blue heart:
New Moves: Earth Power
Descriptions: does it seem like I like ss uu? More accurately I like gen 8 nduu, but since both metas use it similarly, and the set I like is the air slash spam mon. Of course you can use it defensively but this is more funny. It also serves as a great midground for teams not wanting to commit on heatran but don’t want a different defensive / offensive steel. It is overall a great versatile mon. Seed sower is to represent the defensive set using leech seed as recovery. (Vaporemons reference btw)

Last edited:

G-Luke

Here is some subs!

:ss/stakataka:
Pokémon: Stakataka
Niche: SS NU
Stats: 71 HP / 131 Atk / 211 Def / 53 SpA / 109 SpD / 5 Spe | BST: 570
Type:
Bug

Abilities: Beast Boost | HA: Rocky Payload
New Moves: Pain Split
Descriptions: Stakataka serves the useful glue role of the pure defensive Steel. Stakataka can swap into a wide variety of threats in the tier thanks to it's amazing physical bulk. It can tank a hit when necessary, and Pain Split can help heal off chip if necessary. 131 Atk always ensures its not passive. Rocky Payload also grants it access to its old STAB moves without carrying the horrible Rock/Steel typing.
Threatens: :hypno::gengar::Absol::Cacturne:(physical):Drapion::Gardevoir:
Checks and Counters: :Luxray::Raikou::Electivire::heatran::Volcanion::garchomp:

:ss/Decidueye:
Pokémon: Decidueye
Niche: SM UU
Stats: 88 HP / 120 Atk / 75 Def / 100 SpA / 110 SpD / 77 Spe | BST: 570
Type:
Bug
Ground

Abilities: Overgrow | HA: Long Reach
New Moves: Superpower
Descriptions: Decidueye has access to powerful Ghost STABs to throw out and break past walls with. Swords Dance Spirit Shackle can bust open many defensive cores, and Leaf Blade + Superpower can handle the resists.
Threatens: :hypno::gengar::diggersby::Floatzel::starmie::Garchomp::Donphan:
Checks and Counters: :Glalie::Cacturne::absol::Rapidash::Gastly::heatran:

:ss/silvally-water:
Pokémon: Silvally-Water
Niche: SS ZU
Stats: 125 HP / 95 Atk / 95 Def / 95 SpA / 95 SpD / 95 Spe | BST: 600
Type:
Bug

Abilities: RKS System
New Moves: Scald, Nasty Plot, Hydro Pump
Descriptions: Silvally-Water is a defensive pivot that can Defog away hazards, spread status with Scald and Toxic, and can even attempt Nasty Plot sets to muscle past threats since SD sets won't work in OU due to its pathetic coverage. 125/95/95 bulk is very good, held in check with it's lack of Recovery outside of Leftovers.
Threatens: :donphan::heatran::Ho-oh::volcarona::volcanion::Starmie::floatzel::regirock:
Checks and Counters: :Cacturne::magneton::whimsicott::serperior::electivire::Latias::goodra:

:ss/kommo-o:
Pokémon: Kommo-O
Niche: SV UU
Stats: 75 HP / 110 Atk / 125 Def / 100 SpA / 100 SpD / 85 Spe | BST: 600
Type:
Bug
Ground

Abilities: Punk Rock / Bulletproof | HA: Overcoat
New Moves: N/A
Descriptions: Punk Rock basically puts its offensive sets on the map with extra power, allowing it to break the special walls in the tier alot easier. It can either run offensive SR sets / mixed sets, Specs or it can dedicate its sweeping capacities with Throat Spray Clangorous Soul.
Threatens: :Volcarona::Cacturne::Magneton::drapion::heatran::rapidash:
Checks and Counters: :sylveon::gardevoir::solrock::ho-oh::latias::hypno:

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
thoughts on stuff I found comment-worthy. if I didnt comment that means i think its chill

Abilities:
Takes halved damage from hazards, and has an inmunity to Toxic Spikes, if the user uses Shell Smash, this ability gives the user 1+ Def and SpDef, and becomes unusable for the rest of the battle.

Stats: 70/78/135/101/75/66 (525) (+10 HP, +10 SpAtk, -10 SpDef, +30 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Morning Sun
- none
Description: Can both work as a physdef wall and Shell Smash sweeper, its our first purely physically defensive Dragon and Fire type, and our first shell smasher, for its physdef wall role, its got Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, ID Body Press, Rapid Spin, and newly introduced recovery in Morning Sun! And it can also fire off moves like Draco and Overheat for offensive pressure, and its new ability, while it still gets it chipped by hazards, it helps it a lot with them without needing to use HDB, and for its shell smasher role, its got amazing STAB in Draco Meteor, Overheat, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse and Flamethrower, and decent coverage in Flash Cannon, Scorching Sands and Focus Blast, or can also run Morning Sun to heal up, as its defenses still allow it to tank some hits up physically.
:leftovers: Defensive Wall :leftovers:
Turtonator @ Leftovers / Heavy-Duty Boots
Impish / Bold Nature
- Morning Sun
- Rapid Spin

:leftovers: Shell Smash :leftovers:
Turtonator @ Leftovers / Heavy-Duty Boots
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash

Abilities:
If its item is consumed or knocked off, the user immediately recovers it, works once per battle

Movepool Changes:
+
Meteor Beem
- none

Description: Specially attacking Rock-type, works basically the same as normal Nihilego, but with an amazing new ability in Ultra Recharge letting it be able to fire off two Meteor Beam (or Meteor Beem in this case) on one game thanks to Power Herb, and while Beast Boost is also good, with Ultra Recharge it can immediately get +2 on two turns while still mantaining offensive pressure by firing off extremely strong Meteor Beem, it also has some support moves like Stealth Rock and Knock Off, and coverage like Grass Knot for Quag and Lanturn, Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, Psychic and Psyshock.
Nihilego @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Meteor Beem
- Sludge Wave
- Grass Knot / Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Psychic / Psyshock / Knock Off / Stealth Rock
- Stealth Rock / Thunderbolt / Dazzling Gleam / Psychic / Psyshock / Knock Off / Grass Knot

:sv/Crabominable:
Pokemon: Crabominable
Niche: SV PU
Type: Ice/Water
Abilities:
Hyper Cutter/Iron Fist | Contrary
Stats: 87/132/79/32/127/53 (570) (-10 HP, +2 Def, -30 SpAtk, +60 SpDef, +10 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Waterfall, Hydro Pump, Surf, Water Gun, Hammer Arm, Ice Harmer.
-All Fighting-type moves, Thunder Punch.
Ice Hammer with 100% Acc

Description: Based on both its use of AV and TR Attacker sets, gives us a bulky Water-type phys attacker, and another Ice type which we currently dont have many of, Water is one of its most used teras, so i replaced Fighting with it to not overlap with Machamp as a specially bulky physical attacker, work as a specially bulky offensive pivot due to its huge SpDef and decent defensive type, and ability to heal a bit with Drain Punch, even if it doesnt have STAB anymore, but can also end up sweeping, as even with its little 53 Spd, it can use Contrary Ice Hammer (Harmer) and Hammer Arm to slowly snowball with Spd boosts, and due to its huge 132 Atk, end up sweeping, and a Pokemon like Hitmontop which would normally be good against it due to its Fighting weakness, would be horrible against it due to it boosting Crabominable's Atk with Intimidate, and gets hit superefectively by both Hammer Arm and EQ, it can also take on Gengar, which with NGas would reduce its Spd every time it uses Ice Hammer, but if it catches it on the switch in it can OHKO it with EQ, but it also has drawbacks like its unability to switch in repeatedly if Rocks are up due to its weakness to them, as well as it being very weak to all status, Cofagrigus is a hard check to it due to Mummy eliminating Contrary, as well as being able to burn it, and if it doesnt hit it with EQ when switching in, Gengar can easily Wisp it too, and physdef Quag can wall it off and Toxic it.
:assault vest: Contrary Sweeper :assault vest:
Crabominable @ Assault Vest / Heavy-Duty Boots
Adamant Nature
- Ice Harmer
- Crabhammer
- Hammer Arm / Drain Punch / Earthquake
- Earthquake / Drain Punch / Hammer Arm

:heavy-duty boots: Offensive Pivot :heavy-duty boots:
Crabominable @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Ice Harmer
- Crabhammer
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake

:sv/Solgaleo:
Pokemon: Solgaleo
Niche: SS Ubers
Type: Steel/Psychic
Abilities:
Full Metal Body | Avocado Tail
Makes moves that hit after 2 turns be physical

Stats: 77/112/107/73/69/107 (555) (-60 HP, -25 Atk, -40 SpAtk, -20 SpDef, +10 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Doom Desire, Psyblade
- Calm Mind, Cosmic Power, Close Combat
Description: Based on its FuturePort set, gives us a relatively fast Steel type and physbulky Psychic, its also a great offensive pivot and wallbreaker, thanks to Avocado Tail, it can now set a physical Future Sight or also Doom Desire, it cant set both at the same time btw, as well as have good Psychic STAB with Psyblade, and still has its amazing Steel-type STAB in Sunsteel Strike, also has good coverage with Flare Blitz, EQ, and utility in Knock Off, Morning Sun to heal, and Teleport to pivot.
:leftovers: Offensive Pivot :leftovers:
Solgaleo @ Leftovers
Ability: Avocado Tail
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Morning Sun / Knock Off / Future Sight / Psyblade
- Teleport

:leftovers: Wallbreaker :leftovers:
Solgaleo @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Psyblade
- Earthquake / Flare Blitz / Knock Off / Morning Sun

:choice scarf: Scarf :choice scarf:
Solgaleo @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz / Teleport / Earthquake
- Sunsteel Strike
- Psyblade
- Earthquake / Fire Blitz / Teleport

:sv/Guzzlord:
Pokemon: Guzzlord
Niche: SM NU
Type: Dark/Dragon
Abilities:
Beast Boost | Dark Aura
Stats: 223/41/73/117/53/43 (610) (-60 Atk, +20 Def, +20 SpAtk)
Movepool Changes:
+
Parting Shot, Flash Cannon, Aura Sphere.
- none
Description: Gives us our first Dark-type special attacker, has a huge physdef, as well as an extremely strong Dark Aura-boosted Dark Pulse off a 117 SpAtk, as well as Draco Meteor, and has good coverage in Sludge Wave, Fire Blast, Aura Sphere, and Flash Cannon for any Fairy-types like Solrock switching in, and can also pivot with Parting Shot now!
:choice specs: Specs Breaker :choice specs:
Guzzlord @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Parting Shot

:leftovers: Offesive Pivot :leftovers:
Guzzlord @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Knock Off / Flash Cannon / Fire Blast / Flamethrower / Sludge Wave / Aura Sphere
- Parting Shot

Guzzlord @ Assault Vest
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Knock Off

:sv/tapu bulu:
Pokemon: Tapu Bulu
Niche: SM OU
Type: Grass/Fairy
Abilities:
Grassy Surge | Telepathy
Stats: 70/120/115/85/95/95 (580) (-10 Atk, +20 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Magical Torque, Trailblaze
- Swords Dance
Description: While it type overlaps which Whimsicott, it provides a completely different role, as it introduces grassy terrain to the meta, and it can now actually use its Fairy STAB with Magical Torque, it also gets slight Atk nerf but Spd buff, aside from that its mostly normal Tapu Bulu, can help mons like Raikou and Lanturn with the EQ damage nerf and chip healing, High Horsepower lets it take on Heatran, and any Magneton switching in, and still has Bulk Up to try to sweep up teams, and can boost its Spd with Trailblaze.
:choice band: Choiced Breaker :choice band:
Tapu Bulu @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- High Horsepower / Close Combat
- Wood Hammer / Close Combat
- Horn Leech
- Magical Torque

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer / Close Combat
- High Horsepower / Close Combat
- Horn Leech
- Magical Torque

:leftovers: Bulk Up Sweeper :leftovers:
Tapu Bulu @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Trailblaze / High Horsepower
- Bulk Up
- Horn Leech
- Magical Torque / High Horsepower

Abilities:
Effect: Only works with Meowth-Alola, halves hazard damage, if the user has Parting Shot, it can activate this item and use the Z-Move "infinite baseball reaction", creates Safeguard on its side for 5 turns, lowers the opponent's attack and special attack by two stages, pivots out and the ally switching in immediately heals to full health.

Movepool Changes:
+
- Nasty Plot
Description: Offensive cleric, based on its Z-Parting Shot set, gives us an specially offensive Dark-type, with a strong STAB Dark Pulse, and coverage options like Power Gem, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, and Vacuum Wave, while also having multiple support options like healing in Slack Off or Wish, Knock Off, Thunder Wave and pivoting in U-Turn and most importantly Parting Shot, which lets it use its Z-Move, which is amazing as it can let any of its allies like Volcarona or Sylveon get free setup or a free switch-in and sweep up an opposing team, while its z-crystal also working as a semi-hdb, Natural Cure also helps it serve its role as a cleric, letting it take statuses for the team.

Timid Nature
- Parting Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Slack Off / Wish
- Knock Off / Thunder Wave / Thunderbolt / Power Gem / Shadow Ball / Vacuum Wave

Timid / Modest Nature
- Parting Shot / U-Turn
- Dark Pulse
:turtonator: I like it, but I think I'd like it even more if it de-emphasized the sweeper aspect and upped the physdef aspect. It probably runs boots anyways, so maybe change the hazard part of the new ability to something like -50% ground damage? and some stat tweaks? just a thought
:nihilego: goated but dont bother with that custom moves miss for a reason
:crabominable: Keep this fighting imo, part of the reason Crab worked so well is because it possessed a (relatively) neutral defensive typing and an ice resistance. Jack up the attack by 20 and those AV drain punches might just go the distance. also keep the HP unchanged
:solgaleo: its a bit frail for a tport pivot, maybe reduce speed a bit and bulk it up a little
:guzzlord: math aint mathing on that bst. anyways, I think it needs a little something more. +20 speed to more easily creep walls?
:tapu-bulu: honestly i'd love glide here
:meowth-alola: never liked gimmicks but uhhh its something alright

Niche:
SS UU

Stats:
Movepool Changes:
+ Mighty Cleave
-
none
Description: I don't like regirock. this is the solution to not liking Regirock. This thing also beats Yanmega pretty badly. Along with that it also gets coverage to beat some popular physical walls, as well as mighty cleave just dealing a LOT to resist. this also outruns the heavily crowded 110 tier but is outran by Garchomp and Luxray, two great answers to it.
no real comments here outside of the fact that you of all ppl making a yanmega answer is based as hell

Here is some subs!

Type:
Bug

Descriptions: Stakataka serves the useful glue role of the pure defensive Steel. Stakataka can swap into a wide variety of threats in the tier thanks to it's amazing physical bulk. It can tank a hit when necessary, and Pain Split can help heal off chip if necessary. 131 Atk always ensures its not passive. Rocky Payload also grants it access to its old STAB moves without carrying the horrible Rock/Steel typing.

Type:
Bug
Ground

Descriptions: Decidueye has access to powerful Ghost STABs to throw out and break past walls with. Swords Dance Spirit Shackle can bust open many defensive cores, and Leaf Blade + Superpower can handle the resists.

Type:
Bug

Descriptions: Silvally-Water is a defensive pivot that can Defog away hazards, spread status with Scald and Toxic, and can even attempt Nasty Plot sets to muscle past threats since SD sets won't work in OU due to its pathetic coverage. 125/95/95 bulk is very good, held in check with it's lack of Recovery outside of Leftovers.
Threatens: :donphan::heatran::Ho-oh::volcarona::volcanion::Starmie::floatzel::regirock:
Checks and Counters: :Cacturne::magneton::whimsicott::serperior::electivire::Latias::goodra:

:ss/kommo-o:
Pokémon: Kommo-O
Niche: SV UU
Stats: 75 HP / 110 Atk / 125 Def / 105 SpA / 100 SpD / 85 Spe | BST: 600
Type:
Bug
Ground

Abilities: Punk Rock / Bulletproof | HA: Overcoat
New Moves: Clang Bang - Fighting type Clanging Scales
Descriptions: Punk Rock basically puts its offensive sets on the map with extra power, allowing it to break the special walls in the tier alot easier. It can either run offensive SR sets / mixed sets, Specs or it can dedicate its sweeping capacities with Throat Spray Clangorous Soul.
Threatens: :Volcarona::Cacturne::Magneton::drapion::heatran::rapidash:
Checks and Counters: :sylveon::gardevoir::solrock::ho-oh::latias::hypno:
:kommo-o: I think this is busted on HO builds, given the significant power boost and better STAB you gave it. I think Punk Rock is a step too far

G-Luke

:Meowth-Alola: SM LC
:Kommo-o: SV UU (sv)
:lycanroc-dusk: SS UU
:Tapu-bulu: SM OU
:Silvally-Water: SS ZU (sv)
:Stakataka: SS NU (sv)
:Turtonator: SS PU

Will extend this for 24 more hours.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Winners!
Here is some subs!

Type:
Bug

Niche:
SS UU

Stats:
Movepool Changes:
+ Mighty Cleave
-
none
Abilities:

Movepool Changes:
+
Meteor Beem
- none

Nihilego @ Power Herb
Timid Nature
- Meteor Beem
- Sludge Wave
Type:
Bug

Abilities:
Effect: Only works with Meowth-Alola, halves hazard damage, if the user has Parting Shot, it can activate this item and use the Z-Move "infinite baseball react", creates Safeguard on its side for 5 turns, lowers the opponent's attack and special attack by two stages, pivots out and the ally switching in immediately heals to full health.

Movepool Changes:
+
- Nasty Plot

Timid Nature
- Parting Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Slack Off / Wish

Timid / Modest Nature
- Parting Shot / U-Turn
- Dark Pulse
Abilities:
Takes halved damage from Ground-type moves, if the user uses Shell Smash, this ability gives the user 1+ Def and SpDef, and becomes unusable for the rest of the battle.

Stats: 75/78/135/106/75/66 (535) (+15 HP, +15 SpAtk, -10 SpDef, +30 Spd)
Movepool Changes:
+
Morning Sun
- none
Description: Can both work as a physdef wall and Shell Smash sweeper, its our first purely physically defensive Dragon and Fire type, and our first shell smasher, for its physdef wall role, its got Will-o-Wisp, Toxic, ID Body Press, Rapid Spin, and newly introduced recovery in Morning Sun! And it can also fire off moves like Draco and Overheat for offensive pressure, and its new ability now lets it have a better defensive profile, and for its shell smasher role, its got amazing STAB in Draco Meteor, Overheat, Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse and Flamethrower, and decent coverage in Flash Cannon, Scorching Sands and Focus Blast, or can also run Morning Sun to heal up, as its defenses still allow it to tank some hits up physically.
:heavy-duty boots: Defensive Wall :heavy-duty boots:
Impish / Bold Nature
- Morning Sun
- Rapid Spin

:heavy-duty boots: Shell Smash :heavy-duty boots:
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
Type:
Bug
Ground

Congrats to the three winners, and stay tuned for the next slate's announcement soon. In the meantime discuss our winners!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)